Irredeemable

ITT: food that is always bad

You start.

McDonald's is disappointment guaranteed

Well, we're waiting.

what? you mean always GOOD?

Honestly not with the filet o fish no cheese. Even with cheese it's still fine.

Somebody took a perfectly good cucumber and turned it into a rotten sour garbage tube

I put forth the humble radish

Those horrible little pink swirls are the worst fucking part.

Not if you make it homemade.

The other night I was at my buddy's house, and we'd been drinking a little. I wasn't wasted, but I was buzzed enough that I didn't want to risk driving. So, I settled for eating the boxed mac and cheese my friend offered to make, which normally I don't eat. Later that night, I woke up feeling ill, ran to the bathroom and threw up all the mac and cheese, undigested. Never ever again. I don't know what they fucking put in that shit, but I rarely ever throw up, even after drinking, so I know it was the food.

It was prolly the milk / butter he used to make it.

Basically anything fro man oven that is usually deep fried

Thats a funny way to spell always good faggot

>Not liking pickles
Fuck off Ken.

shut the fuck up, Tyler

People who don't like pickles are the scum of the earth.

want good mac? chop up some cubes of colby jack and toss em in when you stir in the cheese shit then add garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, and a bit of sriracha. even makes the store brand shit taste good.

Most of what Veeky Forums eats with the exception of the very few people who actually cook here

Lol pickles am I right guys xD

Anything with mustard.

faggot

I thought summer was over

I wouldn't say bad, just disappointing.

European food

There are always a few stragglers, user. They tend to stick around forever.

ITT: shit taste

Muslim food

This.

tasteless, textureless and just in the fucking way

Amerifag, go back to your burgers

This post reads like someone who has only had unseasoned mashed potatoes from a box.

Why do autistic people hate pickles?

The trick to good baked fries is to cut the potatoes very thin so they get crispy.

m8 have you never even eaten potato chips? let alone proper mash or roasted wedges or poutine or w/e

Deli style meat loafs. How the fuck can people chew and swallow? I have the urge to try reach the moment my teeth slice through that texture.
I'll eat virtually anything but I find those repulsive.

Coming in from the cold to a steaming bowl of ramen and a side of gyoza was one of my favourite things about Japan.

You're dumb.

grilled cheese is never not disappointing. even when you make it yourself, it always feels like you could have just made a better breakfast and thrown a slice of cheese on top.

they have a strong taste thjat isnt sweet

Weeb.