You're hosting a holiday BBQ and you've bought expensive steaks for all of your friends and family...

>You're hosting a holiday BBQ and you've bought expensive steaks for all of your friends and family. You ask a friend of yours how he'd like his steak cooked and he replies "Well done."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Umc9ezAyJv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no problemo, I know my friends well and foresaw this event so bought a couple of cheep steaks as well

youtube.com/watch?v=Umc9ezAyJv0

>being the courteous host you are, you cook it to his specifications. Later in the evening you mock him behind his back and after a few drinks to his face, asking if he wants some ketchup or ranch dressing with his shoe leather, maybe using a shoe as a prop to get the point across. Your wife is upset you drank so much again but your friends find it funny and join in mocking him. He laughs it off but confronts you at work the next Monday, you tell him that well done is no way to eat a steak and that he should come over another night and you'll cook him a much better steak.

I serve it to him medium well and he doesn't know the difference because he's used to shoe leather.

>hosting a bbq
>shelling out for steaks for everyone

No thanks. The cretins that I call "my friends" can eat pre-pattied Great Value brand burgers.

Obviously I slaughter, butcher and serve him rare because obviously the one ruined steak elicits this kind of punishment

>friends and family

>hosting a BBQ
>having friends

I would cook him a steak well done like he asked and if he complained about it I would never invite him over for steak again.

>bbq
>steak
Choose one

>cook it for him the way he asked because we're friends, despite his obvious shit taste

If I can accept he likes League Of Legends then I can accept he likes burnt steak

I don't ask my friends and family how they like their steak, if I am cooking for them they get their steak served the way I am cooking them, medium-rare

I highly doubt you have any friends if you behave like a whiney little shit when somebody eats their food in a way you don't like.

As a former Talon main who takes his steak medium rare, this hurts me.

>work at expensive steakhouse
>customer orders filet
>well done
>they ask for a bottle of ketchup

Why is it when you take on BBQ duties at a gathering every dickhead male in a 50m radius decides to come over and tell you how to cook?

Cells interlinked.

This. If you want your steak "more done" then there's a microwave in the corner.

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED
WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED
WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

I politely ask him to leave

You ruined the fun

He's no friend of mine.

>ITT food autism
Can't tell if people are being serious or not because I wouldn't put it passed Veeky Forums to be literally retarded about personal preference.

aren't VK tests like captchas? why dont the replicants just buy a pass then?

Not at all. Did you even watch the film? The point of the test is to observe the subject's involuntary physical responses to the questions posed. The answer to the question doens't matter at all. What matters is the subtle changes in body language, heart rate, etc.

This, if you can't work around your friends flaws you are not their friend.

Man have you ever hosted a bbq. You dont shell out lobster or steak like its hotcakes. Also your forced too cook it all different temperatures so its a pain in the ass to baby sit a couple steaks that you have to painfully cook it well done.

just do a medium done skirt steak, or shrimp, or chicken, or pork.

What's a steak?

in the book it's all about empathy

baby don't cook me, baby don't cook me, no more

This parta the test?

What's the food equivalent of BR? And BR2049? I'd assume a bacon avocado sriracha club sandwich is the BR2049 of food. Or maybe the pineapple and ham 'za.

>What's the food equivalent of BR?

Sopa de macaco

All these steak memes needs to die.

>I've seen sopa de macaco you people wouldn't believe
>Monkey brains glistening in the dark near a shady favela
>All those delicia spoonfuls will be lost in time, like cartel members in a BR jail
>Time to HUE