I've never had stake that wasn't well done. Is it really worth the risk? Sounds disgusting

I've never had stake that wasn't well done. Is it really worth the risk? Sounds disgusting

If it is cooked to at least rare, it is safe to eat. Don't be an autist.

You'll get a lot of people who can't cook for shit complaining that anything over blue rare is tough and dry.
There's not a whole lot of risk involved unless you're getting bad meat that's been injected with saline to increase its weight.
Anything under medium can be nasty, especially if some retard didn't let it come to ambient temperature before cooking and just threw a frozen steak on the grill.

>well done steak
>ever
you should probably just off yourself you disgusting excuse of a living creature

I usually cook my steaks medium-rare, but I've made some excellent well-done steaks by accident. I always try to cook my well-done steaks slower. So if you grill, don't put it directly over the heat

>I like to eat rubber tires
Follow 's advice.

>stake

>I've never had stake that wasn't well done.
Steak.

>Is it really worth the risk?
The risk is virtually zero.

>Sounds disgusting
So does your mom, but your dad stuck his micropenis in her and we were all blessed with you.

Parasites and other disgusting things cant penetrate the thickness of the beef in steak. You're fine eating it raw, basically.

Tbh I wouldn't go below medium if you don't like the taste/texture of rare meat.

Blue rare people are tryhard faggots

>parasites can't penetrate beef
Wut? U serius? I höop nyt

I like a medium steak and sometimes at that point it’s too dry, but I can’t trust some rando chef with a rare or medium rare. When I cook it though I try to hit medium rare

Not the thick, dense meat of a steak, no.

>Is it really worth the risk?

Unless you have like no immune system then you might have an issue.

ah yes the autists who think that 'well done = tough rubbery shoe leather' are here

every well done steak I've had has been quite juicy and moist, and has never been tough

>weeb telling others to kill themselves

Pot calling the kettle black

The harmful shit dies at 145F and leaves the meat looking rare. Educate yourself.

Stop being a stupid asshole. Just fucking stop.

yeah, you're a fucking idiot.

Hey shitlips, have you ever cooked a piece of meat to 135f and 165f and compared them? Are you fucking retarded enough not to understand the difference?

So I guess you group of idiots gave up on steak tonight. Good work, you fuck ups.

You do know that there are dishes served with raw beef, right?

Forgot pic

Something about this causes me great discomfort to look at.

>99 insight

>Oh Amygdala, have mercy on the poor bastard

cattle parasites live in the gut, they don't fucking burrow in to the muscles. As long as all exposed surfaces are seared, it's safe to eat.

What about mad cow?

Then it's not safe to eat at any doneness.

Fucking Texas lol

never had grape beef?

I had well done once when I was a child. It was tough and dry and I couldn't understand why anyone would eat it.

Then I switched to medium, and for a long time, medium was my go to steak because rare was a watery tough mess and well done was a dry flavourless disappointment.

Then I chose medium rare, and learnt to cook medium rare. Now I always have medium rare.

I've lived in Texas for 27 years, and I have never heard of such a thing.