Should i go to 5 guys now? is it worth it?

should i go to 5 guys now? is it worth it?
there are normies halloween partying everywhere outside

no because those assholes will not make your fries before arriving to pick up to-go orders. No matter how perfect your timing is. You will have to wait about 5 minutes around other people while they make your fries.

if you want to avoid large groups of loud dumb ass teenagers now is not the time to go anywhere.

Let's all go to hell. Cooking hell

>tfw no ketchup in the cupboard

This
Also, 5 guys isn't that good. Last time I went, my burger was wet. It was weird. Stick to Wendy's and those plain Jr Cheeses

this

Five Guy's is too expensive.

poorfag
no it is fucking not.

yes you should and yes it's worth it. if I had money and there was a five guys around here I'd go myself.

It’s an ok taste but overpriced I’d say pass.

It's not worth it unless you get the burger and nothing else

how much does a cheap good burger meal cost to you cheap and skinny fuckers?
the closest 5guys to me is right next to an in-n-out and i always choose the 5guys cause it's just a better value. i don't get that quality from in-n-out and $15 for a double bacon, large fries and a drink is not a lot. get a job you losers. plus they have freestyles inside and their shakes dont taste like fucking chalk

>is it worth it?
No, they are way way WAY overpriced for their shit

White Spot.

I don't drive anywhere on Halloween night. That's a good way to catch a case for some shit that never would have happened any other night.

Hell no. Just call and ask to place an order for a double cheeseburger combo.

Then laugh and hang up cause they want you to pay restaurant prices for fast food quality.

Garbage.

$7 for a Burger King tier burger lmao

I'm not poor I just don't buy overpriced food.

Yeah dude $15 for fast food burger and fries isn't expensive, fucking retard

>the closest 5guys to me is right next to an in-n-out and i always choose the 5guys cause it's just a better value
said no one with a functioning brain, ever

>
>>the closest 5guys to me is right next to an in-n-out and i always choose the 5guys cause it's just a better value
>said no one with a functioning brain, ever

Inn our city they opened a five guys across the street from the local in n out.

It stayed empty since the second week it opened.

Yes, it is. I would expect that kind of price in a diner, not at a fast food place

Tune your sarcasm detector user.

no diner serves a burger that tastes like 5 guys and gives you that amount of flavored fries that are actually good.

haha no. Most diners offer a solid range of burgers, a wider menu and more comfy surroudings. Some diners suck, but 5 Guys is charging diner style prices for a fast food experience.

PLUS their fries are overspiced (but otherwise great)

For what amounts to quality barely above fast food, yes it is. $8 for a double cheeseburger is robbery when I can go to a burger joint, and get a better burger for a dollar more which includes fries or homemade chips.

The only way to make 5 guys worth it is to get literally every single topping they offer, and split an order of fries with a person.
It's way overpriced for what you get.

I live in los angeles and there's a hell of a lot worse burgers at dine in places or just plain boring ones that cost more than stuff at 5 guys.
if they went dine in they could charge 25 for a nice sloppy bacon cheeseburger and fries.
but i guess it's all just beef. fuck all this shit,

>live in big city
>talking about prices at all
Everything in big cities is at least 5x as expensive as it should be.
Thank fuck I live in the midwest, where even the major cities are cheap compared to NY and CA

there's a lot of super shitty places to eat in LA, its worse than most major cities

Five guys isn't fast-food you brainlet retard.

>Americans are so fat, spoiled and lazy waiting 5 minutes for food is a holocaust on their thighs

Jesus christ

It is fast food obsessed european even five guys say it's fast food