Had an impulse buy today

Had an impulse buy today.

eBook users, what's your setup? What's the best place to get free eBooks? Does this make me a degenerate?

I normally post on /pol/, forgive me if I come off uncultured.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2uDnuy0j092c0VUMzlCakFyajQ/view
virustotal.com/en/file/a9915bee7566f1cd0c9e389e13a519dc7b82c70bed45c7f02f23f38fe4227f69/analysis/
virustotal.com/en/
docdroid.net/OdYUy5a/200-years-together.pdf.html
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=58516647317822224296
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08807671483171473889
cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/b5d8f8fc-45ed-4c20-a019-b0eba72938d7/200_Years_Together___Unknown/index.html?page=1
pastebin.com/nMN2kczM
pastebin.com/VhpAw9P7
pastebin.com/S8faWAPv
pastebin.com/suww2dxi
pastebin.com/Axtndn5G
pastebin.com/N10dMTtR
pastebin.com/N9AKp3GD
pastebin.com/g1MHJDEA
amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200671290&qid=1423353619&sr=1-1
amazon.com/dp/B01MFA0XOR/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apap_7S3Vx7Lx2IMDS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Libgen, Not sure what you mean by setup.

Was more to do with what software if any you might use

Download Calibre to convert books. Find books on libgen, b-ok.org, and the IRC

This is typically all you'll need. There's a free program called briss that cuts pdfs and makes them easier to read.

These two things are a GOD SEND.

>i normally post on /pol/

go to libgen and look for "The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism"

I've been on the fence for the last few days about buying an Ebook. I was going to buy the paperwhite, but I saw that it doesn't have a headphone jack so I can listen to audio books which has turned me off it for the time being.

I'm looking for either a reason to get one or a reason not to just to push me over the line and commit to buying one or to leave it be for a while.

Also, how much better is an E-reader compared to reading of my phone, I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, and I don't enjoy reading off that but that is where I realised Audio books are actually half decent.

Not many of them have headphone jacks. Maybe just read on your phone or tablet? If you stick with reading definitely get eink.
I'd say much better but if you're not gonna read there's no point.

I have the largest Kobo raeder, Aura One. I like it. PDFs are a bitch to read but that's my only complaint.

>normally post on /pol/
kek, I got like half of my ebooks/epubs from /pol/.
The recent eight chan translation of 200 Years Together. Two Hundred Years Together
by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn was good stuff.

Install koreader my dude. pdfs are a fucking dream on the KAO with koreader.

No I do want to read a lot more than I do, but I always find myself sidetracked by playing games/ talking to friends that I don't read as much as I want.

I generally read the most during my Lunch break at work, which is how I'm getting through my books at the moment. I just think that an E-reader is a bit more convenient and cost effective.

I bought Dante's divine comedy audio book and ebook and realised that the audio for that makes it harder to understand than to read so I'm not married to the idea of using it for audio books

I'm going through epubs rn, but once I'm done with them I'll get to it.

I'd say go with two devices then. Use your phone for audio and whatever ereader for reading. I'd suggest a kobo of some kind but there honestly isn't much difference between a paperwhite.

>I bought Dante's divine comedy audio book and ebook and realised that the audio for that makes it harder to understand than to read so I'm not married to the idea of using it for audio books

Yeah that was a mistake. Audiobooks are better suited for light or forgettable fiction rather than something that deserves to be studied.

I can't deal with the glare from a tablet and the awkwardness of turning pages on a physical book.

What Kobo would you recommend? I hear the paperwhite is really good and has a solid price, I don't know much about Kobos though

kek, so much of an impulse buy I didn't even know a kobo existed 'til I read this thread.

Nor did I, I'm looking now. I'm really tempted to pull the trigger and buy an E-reader. I now just need to narrow down my choices. I think the paperwhite is the top contender at the moment but I welcome any advice/input

I have and love the Aura One but it's pretty expensive. It's suggest the normal Aura I guess. Don't buy the sleepcover from them though. It's much cheaper on Amazon.

Anyone know how to get libgen working with calibre so I can search through libgen in the calibre get books part?

I bought e-reader like month ago. I don't regret it. I think you need to decide size of it is all. Largest was the best for me, so Aura One. And the display, you probably want e-ink (which is common).

Does this Calibre software work with .cbz and .cbr? I want to read comic books and manga as well.

I just drag and drop them. Download through the normal browser, open in file manager, drop them in.

I think calibre does but kindle doesn't. Koreader can be installed on almost any device and can handle those.

I guess I'll spend much more time reading then downloading so it shouldn't be too bad.

None of these have color screen so you will get black and white shit.

Kobo reads one of those formats because my Berserk manga is in cbr or cbz in my Kobo and I read it.

Is there an epub version of it? I only found a pdf version.

>Does this make me a degenerate?

Why would anything think this?
Still using real books is degenerative, its literally just LARPing

Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation.

- Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. A full proper English translation hasn't become available until now, with regards to anons at cripplechan.

'Two Hundred Years Together' was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature. Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second; Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges where 60+ Million people died. So it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work.

FULL ENGLISH LINK: (can preview and read without downloading it, if you want.)
PDF:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B2uDnuy0j092c0VUMzlCakFyajQ/view
virustotal.com/en/file/a9915bee7566f1cd0c9e389e13a519dc7b82c70bed45c7f02f23f38fe4227f69/analysis/
virustotal.com/en/
Alternate PDF:
docdroid.net/OdYUy5a/200-years-together.pdf.html
WinDJView:
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=58516647317822224296
>Epub:
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08807671483171473889
HTML:
cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/b5d8f8fc-45ed-4c20-a019-b0eba72938d7/200_Years_Together___Unknown/index.html?page=1
Pastebin (8 parts):
pastebin.com/nMN2kczM
pastebin.com/VhpAw9P7
pastebin.com/S8faWAPv
pastebin.com/suww2dxi
pastebin.com/Axtndn5G
pastebin.com/N10dMTtR
pastebin.com/N9AKp3GD
pastebin.com/g1MHJDEA

Expected elitist book fags

I'm not sold on the Kobo over the paperwhite just yet. The Paperwhite seems very good and has a very nice price. I'm trying to convince myself that the Kobo is a lot better and is worth the increased cost.

Not too sure how to go about getting a Kobo in the UK though? Doesn't seem too stocked anywhere

Bookfags are redditors who care more about showing other materialist plebs the superficial image that they read than actually reading.
We don't promote sentimentalism here.

have fun mate

Currently around 200 pages through Gulag Vol 1 and like his writing style

>goes on Veeky Forums for five minutes
>immediately gets sold a pulp conspirary novel

No wonder Peterson is stitching you idiots for so much money

>(((a pulp conspirary novel)))

Found (((him)))

Glad to see all that intelligent reading is paying off for you

They're around the same price. Maybe 20 dollar difference.

really? Someone translated 200 years together?

Through the power of combined autism outlet, yes.

you and the rest of /pol/ would really appreciate pynchon novels.

seeking/sensing/adhering to order that is either real or perceived to be real is a theme in a number of his works which would fit along with the zionist conspiracies that you guys inevitably fall back on.

I've already read GR (because I read the meme trilogy) and IV. I want to read more of him though.

Wait between what Kobo?

The Paperwhite is £100 without the advert shit.

The Aura one is £180
The Aura edition 2 is £80 but it has such a difference is cost to all other Kobos that I'm not sure how good it is?

>None of these have color screen

Woah! That sucks. That's a big deal breaker right there. How do people read comics in digital format then?

I think from their large-ish phones or tablets or from PCs monitors.

You can read manga and black and white comics ez though.

Paperwhite is £89.99 (£20 off) atm

Anti-Semitism aren't conspiracy theorists in a proper sense. They know its bullshit but they cling to it because they can project the absurdity of the meaningless existence they live under onto the ideology of the Jewish enemy itself.

Its like whenever they get that feeling that they're stupid clowns acting against even their own self interests they can tell themselves its because their front is the joke and not their motivation itself.

Gutenberg project is still good as well.

£10 more if I don't want the adverts

beautiful

Oh....
Can I pay £10 to get them off?

Think so,

amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200671290&qid=1423353619&sr=1-1

Nevermind, sorted

this is true

The sleepcover cases for the kobo one on amazon look really shitty, is it worth to buy the real one from the website?

Do I even need a case in the first place? will the Kobo get scratched up otherewise?

I haven't gotten a scratch in 4 weeks time. I imaigne if you leave it facing screen down it will get scratched. Doesn't seem to be Gorilla Glass like material to me.

The one I got on Amazon was cheap and nice quality.
amazon.com/dp/B01MFA0XOR/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apap_7S3Vx7Lx2IMDS
I guess that depends on the use. They're cheap and make it look nicer and easier to hold. I'd get one anyway.