So what'd you give out for Halloween?

So what'd you give out for Halloween?

Soft caramels and dum dums.

Ha, I just pretended I was about to give out King size Snickers bars and when the little kids got all excited and opened their bag I quickly grabbed a bottle of Mustard and squeezed it in there, so they got a trick instead of a treat. The sadness on their faces will sustain me until next Halloween.

Lmfao little dipshits get pwned

Condoms with holes poked in them.

enjoy getting arrested

Pfffft who are you the condiment cops? Swing by for a second time a you'll get some ketchup too, pussy.

parents don't like it when their kids come home crying because some man squirted yellow goo in their candy pail

Good. I bought a lot of fucking mustard, so they can get some too.

Listen you little shit, those little fuckwads dressed up like retards came knocking on MY property and specifically yelled "TRICK OR TREAT"
I say again. "TRICK" "OR" "TREAT"

I gave them a trick. They got tricked on. They got what they asked for.

So shut your fucking face you yellow bellied bitch.

Hell yeah stain those faggots

I bet you also answer with how your day is going when people say "how are you?".
Dumbass.

>arrested
Assuming he's American, he will likely end up being shot after an hour long standoff with the police for this.

They'll just blow him up with a bomb disposal robot.

To be fair, if you didn't want me to answer the question, you shouldn't ask it.

Do you also sperg out when people use commonly understood idioms and sayings even if they're conceptually outmoded or don't make any sense?
People know what you mean, you're the retard trying to feign ignorance by being dense on purpose, and for what?
You're not supposed to trick people on halloween, and you certainly don't go throwing mustard at people, that's literally assault and you would get charged pretty quickly if enough parents figured out where you live and you're some childless creep.

>Do you also sperg out when people use commonly understood idioms

No, I don't. And the rest of your drivel is tl;dr.

I hope I end up pulling the Ol' Mustard gag on one of your kids some Halloween night, but we both know you're going to end up being a miserable failure childless faggot and end up dying alone.

Enjoy living in fear of the special culinary forces

dem kippers are goat. Fucking walmart jacking up my sardine tin prices

I love those. Family Dollar has them. Unlike some that are from China this brand is made in Canada.

This is one of the many reasons i come to this board

i dont celebrate halloween, well happy halloween for you guys.