Drinking the soup broth

>drinking the soup broth

Technically, all drinks that are not water, are soups. You're just a little bitch.

Broth is delicious you fucking casual.

joke's on you, i only drink water. seriously though, soup broth is just salty junk. i'd rather put more noodles in it and eat those

I feel that finishing the soup is a sign of respect for the chef desu. he didn't spend hours just so you can eat the noodles and toss the soup away

>being a wasteful faggot

Is this where we post skinny hairy cute guys?

No, they go over here, user:

>can't into making good broth
Sucks to be you

str8bois have no sense of aesthetics baka

broth is a gross word. i think it's meant to be poverty if you drank that broth shit

>i think it's meant to be poverty if you drank that broth shit
I think you're an idiot

Is soup equally shitty? I mean, broth is often the main component in soup.

Cool

>skinny
>cute
Does. Not. Computer.

It's really great having a partner who can join me in all the activities I enjoy.

joke's on you, i only drink milk. seriously though, cereal milk is just sugary junk. i'd rather put more lucky charms in it and eat those

Are you mentally defective?

I have a weird, stupid question. Okay, so obviously if you drink water you pee it out. But if you drink broth, technically it seems to be divided into one part pee and one part poop (from the smell; say miso or something--you know that smell as you're doing your thing). Why?

The larger question:
Same thing is true for juicing. If you drink too much beet juice, for example, your poop is red or you have red watery crap. But it's liquid. Like water. So if you drank beet juice you should pee it out like any other liquid. I don't poop orange juice... I don't poop apple juice. But soup...Miso scent--juiced veggies, same thing! How in the fuck does that make sense? Someone also explain asparagus, please! I'm curious.

>But if you drink broth, technically it seems to be divided into one part pee and one part poop
I'm screencaping this.

you have to be 18 to post here little guy

The things we eat or drink aren't fully digested. Some smelly substances just pass through and you get to smell them afterwards.

Yous guys are okay in my book

Thank you; can you elaborate please?

Ever finding corn in your stool? That's how