30 Day Kebab Challenge

What would happen if you only eat kebabs for 30days?

Vid is from 2005

youtube.com/watch?v=vlgvw5fSQ6E&feature=youtu.be

Bantz a head

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/bayern/gammelfleisch-skandal-ekelfleisch-landet-in-berliner-doenern-1.233259
focus.de/finanzen/news/gammelfleisch_aid_131178.html
faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/buecher/gammelfleisch-die-doener-droehnung-1382741.html
gamestar.de/xenforo/threads/wurde-wirklich-einmal-sperma-in-ner-dönersoße-gefunden.109192/page-3
sagen.at/texte/gegenwart/deutschland/spermaimkebap.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends where you live:
In Germany, you could easily get away with eating only Kebab for 30 days because German Kebab is pretty healthy with lots of veggies and food restrictions are tight. Only thing which may be problematic is the sauce but other than that, you will be fine. In places where the Kebab is more meat-based and greasy, you will have some problems as you will lack usefull vitamins and meat is rich in calories so you will get fat quicker.

you sound like a massive cuck suffering from sigmatism irl

Especially healthy is also the proportion of sperm in a doner kebab. Whoever eats a doner kebab every day, eats a bucket of sperm every year. The german cuckold likes Muslim proteins.

rage moar /pol/ fag, Germans and Turks have had a healthy relationship for ages. Enjoy your spics and niggers in the United States of Israel.

You won't die from malnutrition or even show minor deficiency symptoms in 30 days lad.

God I miss eating media lunch

Gas the kebabs street cuisine war now 14/88

Bullshit, the turks dont mind putting rotten meat in kebab/döner. Should you ever be forced to eat at such a stand pay attention if they have 2 sauces of the same kind, if they do, DO NOT FUCKING eat there. Turks dont mind jizzing in those. One sauce they feed to their own the other one is for germans.We recently had a scandal here and the turk fuck went to jail. Make your own kebab/döner with high quality stuff if you want to eat it.

Nah also BS, the good ones didnt leave they went to the countryside.

Also, shameless advertisement, check out some Wirtshäuser. The older the house its in the better.

Fuck you, now I want a gyro and the greek restaurant I get them from is closed for the nights.

so apparently in the UK Meditteranean food is called kebab whereas in the US that guy ate chicken shawarmas. That video went through the list of British middle eastern stereotypes
>taking public transport
do Arabs in the UK like public transport?

shoarma and kebab are different cuts of meat.
Döner kebab is a thin shaved slice but shoarma is a thicker strip

Nutritionally it’s basically a hamburger

Damn, this goy caught on to the 'doner sex-meat jizz mop and rotten meat for goy conspiracy to get wyte peepoo addicted to semite cum' conspiracy. foiled again! first the reptilian chemtrail conspiracy and then the globalized kebab jizz scandal. How does this 2000000000 IQ incel red pilled reddit lad keep discovering and revealing our teutonic pirate plots for the world domantrix new world order syndicate headed by george 'dubya' bush!?

if he didn't wear his tinfoil hat we'd be able to fry his brain from orbit!! curse you!!

>source: my ass

Hahaah good one Redditfag

What's that bread in the pic called? Pita?

Like others say it depends.if you make your own lamb shish in a pitta with some salad it;s stil a kebab and nothing much would happen other than getting bored of kebabs.

looks like a durum wheat wrap

t. Mohammad Abu Hasan

>implying

Is kebab the same thing as a gyro?

I'm Canadian so idk

"wrap" is a meaningless term that gets applied to everything from tortillas to pita to naan.

Doner Kebab is typically served with pita, lavash, or yufka. OP looks closer to pita given the thickness and size.

"Kebab" by itself could many many different things, but in this context it's short for "doner kebab".

That said, doner kebab and gyro are very similar. They both involve meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie, and they are served on similar breads. There are slight differences in the seasoning and the sauce or other accompaniments. Gyro is of greek origin and usually has tomato, onion, and tzatziki sauce. Doner is Turkish and usually doesn't have tomato or onion (though it might). Sumac is a common seasoning, as is chili peppers, and there are different sauces.

But they're really similar--they're basically just regional variations of the same basic dish.

This coming from the same guy

Since you seem confused I'll help you
Completely unsourced claim, and reads like the kind of shit you see in the comments section of conspiracy websites

These two posts are ridiculing the above poster for posting ludicrous claims without any evidence whatsoever

This is presumably you, the guy I'm replying to, with the swift counter argument that boils down to "hehehe i bet this was posted by a MUSLIM hehe checkmate"(which is not an argument btw)

This is me making fun of you because you're an idiot

And this is you being an idiot again

Still waiting on that source btw

gyro is meat stacked and kebab is meat mashed/melt and reformed into a cylinder
both grilled the same way

Some sources since you asked so nicly:
sueddeutsche.de/bayern/gammelfleisch-skandal-ekelfleisch-landet-in-berliner-doenern-1.233259
focus.de/finanzen/news/gammelfleisch_aid_131178.html
faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/buecher/gammelfleisch-die-doener-droehnung-1382741.html

Mind the dates on FAZ and that this one is just a forum
gamestar.de/xenforo/threads/wurde-wirklich-einmal-sperma-in-ner-dönersoße-gefunden.109192/page-3

>no real sources about jizzing in kebab sauce
Swing and a miss.

Actually 2 swings ( sperm and rotten meat ) and both hit.

sagen.at/texte/gegenwart/deutschland/spermaimkebap.html

>as far as I know, it is still rumored today.
Strike two

Look, you havent brought forward a single argument bedsides a reaction pic and a strawman.

Look up Neuburg an der Donau Döner Skandal roughly 14 years ago.

>his sources are a couple forum posts and a rumor website which says it's only a rumor and has no hard facts to back it up
While you're at it, look up what "burden of proof" means.

>14 years ago
Top damage control.

Scratch the sperm then.

What about the rotten meat ?

you are an idiot. gyros is pork meat. greeks are no muslims.
kebab/ schawarma is traditionally lamb, but usually veal or chicken, whereby chicken hebab is declared as such because it is kust an option and not the regular stuff.

Your country will belong to them and I will laugh, you all fail to learn from history thus Europe deserves it.

At least Hungary & Poland are being smart about it.

>gamestar
>game forum as source

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh /pol/tards????

literally nothing wrong with eating meat, bread and vegetables on every meal

i think i'm getting kebab today

Haha good ol news boy.

Man I miss those days.

>Hungary
>Poland
>having any relevancy at all
you need to stop taking memes seriously

>whereby chicken hebab is declared as such because it is kust an option and not the regular stuff.
I am pretty sure that chicken is the default in shawarma, and if you want other meat you have to specifically ask for it

it's mainly pakis not arabs here

>implying turks ever eat kebabs in the first place
They just sit there and drink coffee.

Holy shit, /pol/fags are the worst. A thread about kebaps becomes one about infowars-esque conspiracies.

> Germans and Turks have had a healthy relationship for ages

Who is this guy?