User, I'm a fat, incompetent fuck with no sense of direction. I need YOU to finish ASOIAF

>user, I'm a fat, incompetent fuck with no sense of direction. I need YOU to finish ASOIAF.

How does it end?

>end
The fuck's wrong with you goy?

On television where it belongs

Dany goes as mad as all the other Targaryens, and once she takes Kings' Landing she becomes just as despotic, too. She burns Cersei alive and Jamie flees in grief. Bran manages to warg into two of Dany's dragons and steers them north just in time to meet up with Jon and the force he's assembled to combat the Others. Tyrion abandons Dany once he hears about the Others being real and heads north. Then Tyrion, Jon, Bran, and, I guess, fucking Jamie and Brienne assemble all their forces, plus the dragons, and attack the Others. They do a good job, because dragons are really handy to have against the Others, and then the Others sue for peace to the surprise of everyone. It turns out there was a huge misunderstanding all those years ago and the Others, actually, aren't so bad.

Meanwhille, Dany has in very short order become worse than the Mad King, and she's essentially razing Westeros to the ground with her remaining dragon (which I guess is Drogo). So Jon then takes his forces AND the Others, brings down the Wall, and they all go to fight Dany. In the end, Dany loses everything, and at the very last she loses control of Drogo, who just fucking eats her.

Ends with Jon as the Second Nights' King and King of Westeros. Or something.

Interesting. Thats better than it will end which is
The others get past the wall and almost to kings landing
Dany comes back and saves the fuckin day ofc cuz shes a mary sue
Jon is king of the north and dany is queen of westeros
Yea for real thats about it

All the characters get assembled for a feast but little do they know their food has been spiked with laxatives. About half way through the meal everyone starts getting explosive diarrhea that is so voluminous it floods the room drowning everyone in the process. The end. I've studied GRRM senpai's work and I think this is how he would've wanted to end things.

>huuurrrr *braaaaaap* the world isn't a fairy tale, duuuurrrrr *pphhhffffphhh*

Dany goes to the Westeros page fucking 1 of TWOW. Page fucking 1 George. I'm sick of this bullshit.

She is introduced a major player in Westeros politics, Cersei cons her way out of prison, Jon Snow is dead and stays dead because fuck Jon Snow, he's one of the most pointless characters in this entire story. He's done nothing of value at all this whole time. Bran sees the past and becomes aligned with Dany. Tyrion gains a foothold in the east and somehow gains powerful friends, possibly with Arya and the Faceless Men. Stannis burns down Winterfell and all the faggots that are in there. Baelish brings Sansa to Winterfell to see it in ruins, Baelish suspected this all along and uses it to con Sansa into giving up the asshole. Stannis finds Baelish, and hangs him for everything he's done.

Finally, there's a massive war between Tyrion, Stannis, Dany, and Cersei. Everyone dies, Cersei lives. Jaime is wounded, Cersei punishes him cruelly for everything he's done to her, and she marries someone, I don't know whoever's left, and the Lannisters rule the Westeros, the end.

Now pay me George, I just saved your fucking series.

You forgot the 2000+ pages of nothing happening at all to anyone.

I just hate Dany and want her to suffer. I hated her in the books and I REALLY started to hate her in the show.

Everybody dies and the series ends like the Sopranos.

>at the very last she loses control of Drogo, who just fucking eats her.
Sexy

Klingons invade the planet and enslave everyone. The next Star Trek movie tells you what happens after that.

>Cershit wins
terrible

It's going to be a one-and-done near the length of the first book and it'll redeem the sluggish quagmire of the last few books like the 7th Harry Potter did.

Dragons will rek and get rekt. Houses will be avenged and exterminated. Everyone will be heroic and utterly barbaric in their own web of ways.

Jon stays dead. Stannis defeats the Boltons by sheer force of tooth grinding. Victarion can't handle rejection and murders Dany. Davos finds Rickon the Cannibal King and helps Stannis defeat the walkers. Arya fucks off back to Westeros and finds the Blackfish leading an insurgency against the Freys and murder ensues.

Back in King's Landing, Cleganbowl get hype. But it's interrupted by fake Aegon besieging the city with help from the Tyrells.

Then, I dunno, Walkers come everyone dies.

>Walkers come everyone dies.

I genuinely think this may be Martin's for-real planned ending. He's going to fuck over everyone who's gotten invested in the politics and the interpersonal drama by rendering it all moot as Westeros is completely wiped out.

I mean, just trying to go over all the loose threads he needs to tie up is exhausting, so I gave up halfway through and said Walkers come, everyone dies.

I can only imagine the fat fuck trying to actually write it all out.

Everything was just a dream of a very disturbed teenager without legs

Stannis returns to life as an other. He leads the forces of the wights and walkers and comes dangerously close to destroying all of Westeros. In the end it's revealed that Robert didn't die at all and just wanted out of his royal arrangement and cucks him brother one more time rallying the remnants of the living and unifying all various factions of humanity under his banner. He becomes king anew and dies of a stroke while inside Daenyrs.

As the Others invade the north the wall finally collapses and suddenly the narration itself shatters. It was the fourth wall all along. The cast berate the reader for his shit taste in literature and refuse to continue their shit stories.

The little one- Ayra? Kills everyone, Becomes ultra queen, and that grumpy knight that traveled around with her becomes her right hand man, but is still grumpy and just glares at (and sometimes breaks some arms) anybody who disrespects her. What can I say, I like happy endings.
I've never seen or read game of thrones

I'd settle for an admission that he doesn't actually know the first thing about Medieval times and that it's all based on a D&D level understanding of history.

In the trash can.