Smells and tastes like a wet dog

Smells and tastes like a wet dog.

Am I doing something wrong, weebs? Or is it supposed to be this awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/do-the-pros-of-brown-rice-outweigh-the-cons-of-arsenic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is it supposed to be? Rice and raw egg?

either rice is not hot enough or you are not asian

just like in my animes

Cook the eggs a little bit in a pan before mixing it in. You want the yoke and whites to still be runny. Plop it on top and mix it with hot rice and what ever else you want.

Egg is never good and rice is high in arsenic.

good, I fucking love arsenic

You literally have no idea what you're talking about

Quinoa is better. I get it for two-something a pound with my mom's costco card

I can tolerate only the finest Amaranth

How long until amaranth syrup is a popular pseudo-healthy sweetener?

Most likely your palate has been cornsyruped into permanent infantilism.

Eggs need to be fresh as fuck and the rice needs to be steaming hot. Restrained use of soy sauce.

My dad usually adds butter and soy sauce.

Also he just does sunny-side up; raw white egg was too much for him but runny egg yolk is fine.

Also fuck weebs

Try it with natto instead of egg. Natto is the best.

Also a drop of sesame oil always makes the thing 50% better

i am pretty sure that her ring finger doesn't look ok.

I think that's the point, user.

>the joke
>>>>>>>>

You're not doing anything wrong, it tastes like shit

Add mirin
Add hot sauce
Add msg

Is that just rice, egg, and soy sauce? ew.

Cooking it wrong most likely, which can be fixed fortunately.

Having shit taste buds likely too, unfortunately for you can't be fixed however.

only nips would eat such a disgusting dish. come on they even eat rotten soybeans

natto is pleasant and mild

Its asian food what do you expect.

>eating wet dogs to know what they taste like
you white people are strange, even korea knows to cook them first

>hot fresh rice
>mirin, soy, rice vinegar, I add chili sauce
>crack fresh egg and mix into rice
>throw sesame or chopped green onions on top

How the fuck do people fuck this dish up.

ooh rice vinegar, didnt think of that thanks user sounds delicious, ill get some today

>vinegar
>sounds delicious

wtf is wrong with you

>wet dogs
It's something niggers say

>paying enough attention to niggers to know what they say

you just outed yourself senpai

if you just eat a little arsenic each day and gradually increase then eventually you'll be tolerant to it. at least that's what i learned from the count of montecristo and the princess bride.

what I learned from having a brain is that there is something called a "threshold", and below a certain "threshold" it doesn't matter if you consume arsenic every day
and you'd die from overeating before you'd actually get arsenic poisoning from rice

if arsenic, or whatever else scary sounding chemical disturbs you, so that you don't eat stuff that contains even below trace amounts of it, you are about as retarded as people who believe in homeopathy
fuck health nuts, hippies and especially vegans

Arsenic is a non-threshold carcinogen.

nutritionfacts.org/video/do-the-pros-of-brown-rice-outweigh-the-cons-of-arsenic/

>So, bottom line, until we know more, my current thinking on the matter is: if you really like rice, you can moderate your risk by cutting down, choosing lower-arsenic varieties, and cooking it in a way to lower exposure even further. But, if you like other whole grains just as much—like if you simply don’t care either way if you have rice vs. quinoa, or whatever, I’d choose the lower-arsenic option.

> non-threshold

everything has a fucking threshold you moron
one molecule of arsenic isn't going to do shit, and if you say it is then you're fucking retarded, retard

mix the fuck out of the rice like seconds out of the cooker

frogposters don't care about science or evidence or self-examination, they're just here to performatively hate everything but mommy's tendies in hopes of getting GBP from a literal wow goldseller.

and his shitposting about texan brown rice in a californian white rice thread is just another example.

Californian rice still has much more arsenic (mostly from arsenic-fed chicken shit) than other whole grains. Without the polyphenols and stuff in the brown parts, it ends up being a net detriment to eat. Try some quinoa, millet, or amaranth :-)

try some ESL classes, followed by remedial bio 101

Kamut is my favorite gluten-free grain :-)

Raw egg on rice is supposed to be food for poorfags.
Also the rice needs to be piping hot. Straight out of the freshly cooked pot. Otherwise you'll risk food poisoning. One egg ain't gonna do shit though.

I think the point is it either accumulates or the threshold can't be determined yet

you need steaming hot rice. make sure you are using japanese short grain rice. then you stir till the rice is coated in yellow and cooked egg.

What the fuck is with all these retards talking about arsenic in rice?
It's almost as if kingdoms and empires thousands of years old used rice as a staple crop, and that arsenic poisoning isn't even a factor in modern Asian societies.

This. You need mirin and your rice has to be piping hot. You can't substitute ingredients in Japanese cooking.

Literally takes a 5 second google search

White rice is much lower in arsenic than brown rice though and if you soak it beforehand it lessens even more. Modern agricultural practices have amplified arsenic in rice

>Le raw egg food poisoning meme
#justamericanthings

Why would you think anything the nips do would be a good idea?

Steaming (and I mean STEAMING!!!) hot rice.
In a separate bowel mix 1 egg, tsp of butter, a dash of salt, pepper, garlic, basil, oregano, parsley and then mix into the rice.
Why?
Because Soy sauce tastes like shit.

When i make this it always comes out with this really nasty puke consistency. It never turns fluffy.

A 40lb bag of Jasmine rice is 20 bucks.

a lot of fermented stuff is fucking delicious

kimchi is a gift to man

raw egg white is fucking gross senpai

>fluffy.
Japs never cook rice fluffy cos it supposed to be eaten with sticks.

Also it seems your guys problem is that you use Heinz or something instead of real soy sauce.

normal-ass calrose rice is even cheaper and doesnt make sure you only ever eat stuff that tastes like a tranny's perfume

i understand the "fuck it throw an egg on there" thing popular among weebs, and even do it myself just because eggs are cheap and yolk goes with anything. but why tf are weebs putting raw eggs on shitty rice? even meme stuff doesnt use raw egg, you crack it into the dish while the dish is hot so the egg cooks. rice out of a steamer or even a normal pot isnt going to be hot enough for that, you need something like some oily-ass soup that's one degree away from a rolling boil and consistency where the egg will float, or like that one pasta dish where you saute it with some oil and crack an egg in and stir so it gets all scrambled and cooked

>while the dish is hot so the egg cooks. rice out of a steamer or even a normal pot isnt going to be hot enough for that

It's not supposed to be cooked like an egg in ramen, it's supposed to only slightly coagulate

>you need something like some oily-ass soup
>where the egg will float
>scrambled and cooked

for fucks sake, if you don't know what you're talking about just shut the fuck up
all these things are inferior to kake gohan, it isn't ramen or an egg salad, or a some sort of a rice omelette

It coagulates enough if the rice is very hot

bibimbap usually has a raw egg like that, but just throwing an egg on a bowl of plain rice is shit.

Use only the yolk.

>why tf are weebs
because the fucking nips do it you retard, it's called tamago kake gohan

It's bland and tastes like soy sauce. You're doing it right.

>gohan
That's Japanese for rice in case you didn't know.

>You're doing it right.
Not if it's bland you're not. Sounds like you have shit-tier rice, shit-tier eggs, and shit-tier soy.

season the rice while cooking

or it sounds like it is YOU who doesn't know what's good, and only thinks it must be because it's japanese and therefore somehow sophisticated

it's shit

i tried making fried rice once but it ended up looking and tasting like puke

Use Japanese short grain rice. Use more rice than you think you need and a very fresh top quality egg at room temp. Mix the two very aggressively and quickly in a mixing bowl while the rice is still very hot; this will greatly improve the texture. Season to taste with mirin, soy, scallions, nori, sesame seeds, salt, etc.

But yeah. It's nothing exciting. A bit gross too if you don't like the taste of raw egg.

freshly cooked rice
crack an egg in it and mix
the egg should cook a little bit so it's not a runny mess
add soy sauce to taste
add a dash of sesame oil

sometimes i add shit like spinach, rocket, leftover proteins finely chopped when i don't feel like cooking breakfast