World Vegan Day

World Vegan Day
Go Vegan

Just for this I'm eating double portions of meat at every meal and jerky and pork rinds for snacks today.

Dank meme bro neck beard guy. always original and fresh, right?

This is now a great meats and cheeses thread

Morcilla de Leon

Mt. Tam triple cream. Fucking delicious. Very ethically sourced milk.

Nothing wrong with some guilty pleasure food now and then when your diet is mostly vegetables and specialty meats and cheeses.

Name of this cheese literally translates to titty cheese lol

Needs more meats to balance the cheeses.

Thanks bro, we'll make a nice potluck.

Gabbitou made with sheep and cows milk. Very tasty.

Jamon gets two because it's just that fucking great.

But of course the Italian Parma should not be underestimated.

Too bad I'm 155 lbs. Keep strawmanning vegantard.
When btfo, lie. Classic vegan.

>A tri tip sandwich gives you cancer
Hahahaha wew lad.

>Equating homemade cod cakes to pre packaged food
And vegans wonder why we can't take them seriously.

Here's a breakfast I made a while ago.

Thanks for the material.

Looks yummy

Yarg is delicious.

My fiance's family hails from the town that makes this fine goat/sheep/cow blended cheese. If you haven't tried la tur get you some

did you fry the eggs on the same pan where you made the steak?

Although, for me, it has to be a well aged Cheddar with plenty of lactate crystals. So dry that it falls apart at the slightest touch.

Of course.

Not a vegan I just wanted to comment on the meal you made.

Gross.

noice

Tastes so good dude. Steak and eggs and homemade beans is God mode breakfast, especially if you lift weights

Try a nice old Sao Jorge too

that looks vile

Why? You don't like fried eggs and steak and homemade beans? Would you like me to toast you a pop tart?

Did you clean your bike chain on top of it?

I'm not the guy you'r replying to, but: the concept of the meal is fine. The execution looks awful.

Why are there burnt black bits on the eggs, yet there is no sign of seasoning? So pepper, no chives, no nothing. The steak has a really shitty sear on it and appears to be under-seasoned if it is seasoned at all. The beans look like they might be OK, though I'm not seeing any onion or other aromatics, and the watery liquid coming out suggests they were cooked in water instead of stock, but that kind of thing can be hard to tell for a photo.

The beans pass. The eggs and steak were poorly prepared.

No dumb ass you fry your egg in the pan when you're done with the steak and it picks up all the seared steak and seasoning bits and it's fucking delicious and you don't even need to salt and pepper your eggs now. Do you even know how to cook? Do you think food should look like anime drawings?

>Do you even know how to cook?
Says the guy who doesn't season his eggs and somehow managed to get plenty of burnt black bits on the eggs while simultaneously having a shitty sear on the steak.

Why exactly is Veeky Forums so autistic about eggs? It's just some good pan bits. It's the same stuff that makes gravy taste good. Wait you don't fry your eggs on Teflon do you?

because a staggering 700 chickens are killed PER SECOND. Have a heart, faggot.
Real men protect animals.

I'm at the top of the food chain.

Go kill it yourself then.

Cool fact. Real men protect their own kind, faggot.

Why should I do that when there's a fiat currency available that can afford me to save me all that trouble?

>Real men protect animals.

So why are vegans such pathetic low test faggots?

>700 chickens are killed PER SECOND
Not nearly enough, wings are still too expensive.
Start killing 1500 per second.

>not eating dog, cat horse because muh moral convictions
Inb4 reddit fedora

And we know how you "thank" the real man who protects you up to now.

Vegans hate Koreans and Chinese people as well? Because that's all I'm feeling when seeing dog meat.

This is a very poorly worded gay burn.

>Higher test
ftfy

Vegans must be hungry feckers then

If your definition of hungry is "not eating over their caloric intake" or "eating healthy" I think you might be right.

>vegan reading comprehension
Must be the lack if nutrients, amirite?

Even vegan banter is low test.

Their useful beyond just eating them. The cultural stigma developed because it was foolish to eat them.

the average vegan has 3 vitamin deficiencies, the average meatcuck has 8. heart disease slowing your brain function, amirite?

yet vegans have statistically higher test, check your facts

Source that isn't carnistsRdumb?

Why is it that when I buy pork rinds half of them in the bag are hard enough to crack teeth? It's really fucking odd. Makes me never want to buy em ever again over potato chips.