Buy some beef

>buy some beef
>get sorting that shit for freezing
>some of the joints clearly show signs of being dark and is ever so slightly sticky to the touch
>think nothing of it
>get to the bottom of the bag where the steaks are
>the steaks are extremely dark and quite sticky to the touch, but dont actually smell bad
am i about to be poisoned, Veeky Forums?

>buy some beef
>get to the bottom of the bag where the steaks are
>where the steaks are

What kind of horrorshow cheap sack of shit meat did you buy? Was it a random collection of cuts?

Best thing to do is probably mince them and make burgers. Homemade burgers are the mostest delicious medium-rare

>mince the steaks
>the steaks that may not be healthy
that sounds like a terrible idea
also i dont have a meat grinder

>What kind of horrorshow cheap sack of shit meat did you buy?
a place near me does stupid cheap offers, so i grabbed some. the joints look lovely though and im pretty sure i got my moneys worth in them alone.

If some meat in the bag is spoiled it's contaminated everything including those joints.

what if i wash the joint?

Judging by the image you posted, your mind is already poisoned. So go ahead and eat the meat, user.

wtf did you buy a sack of random mystery meat?

are you going to use anti-bacterial soap? don't buy cheap meat user, it's just asking for food poisoning. the only excuse to go vegetarian is if you're trying to save money.

nah man its fine just take the dark spots and make some stew or something like that
use them asap

because it was cheap

nah, but i could salt them first maybe?

thats more or less what i had planned, theyre vacuum sealed for now but i might just chuck them and use the joints instead

my point is that if they've already got a bacterial infection, there's nothing you can do about it.

aside from clean the excess and cook it, killing the bacteria?

s-source?

cant find it, must have saved it as is senpai

If you're gonna be a smartass, you can go eat your spoiled fuckin meat and get sick. Jesus Christ.

i mean ive eaten meat with that slight stickiness before and been fine, it seems to not be too big of a deal

I had a fire in my engine compartment last night, but I'm still here and the car still runs. Guess that means open flames aren't a danger to my vehicle, huh?

Are you implying that "Sticky meat" and an engine compartment fire are of similar levels of risk? I just want to make sure I'm understanding you clearly.

You maybe could might be ok, the meat is alright for and eating, eat the meat, cook it the and for hours and hours, cook the shit out of that the meat, cook the meat, cooking for a long time buddy, don't mess around, use spices, kill the meat with spices, chillis and onions, cumin, strongly powdered this is meat you cook stew, curry even, make it strong, heat, meat, sun and fun, braising, breezy, wheezy, sleazy, this meat to make a real tasty stew garlic, fish sauce, no problem, fine and not a big deal, it's a hearty meal

>Xhe doesn't know about the mystery meat sacks

>Best thing to do is probably mince them and make burgers.
I think this is bait

What does Gordon say about contaminated meat?

A dark red color is irrelevant, despite how much people panic over it. Grey is not a good sign with regard to age, although it still doesn't automatically mean toxic. Usually I recommend people trust their nose, but I also don't recall ever running into or being asked about "weirdly sticky" beef. Grinding/mincing beef distributes surface bacteria through the meat and allows it to multiply faster.
Honestly, I probably wouldn't buy anything from somewhere that sells a meatsack like you described, though.
t. meat cutter

Get it in the bin.

3000 deaths/yr in the US sounds pretty dangerous.