Why do you still adhere to a morality tailor-made for, and by, resentful slaves, user?

Why do you still adhere to a morality tailor-made for, and by, resentful slaves, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2014/06/moses-the-egyptian/
radiolab.org/story/180132-how-do-you-solve-problem-fritz-haber/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont though.

because the alternative is worse.

Because, Nietzsche, your success made Christian morality the edgy and frankly unpopular morality.

Nah, Nietzsche's philosophy was made for weak people. It's all about praising superior dionysian aristocratic men and an eventual ubermensch. Nietzscheans love to be subjugated.
Also OP is kinda missing the point of slave morality. Slave morality != morality of the slaves.

Remember, what Nietzsche was saying was that Christian slave morality came about through the jewish inversion of aristocratic values: instead of admiring the strong, you admire the weak -- a "transvaluation," or inversion, of values. Now, why is this so important or revelatory? (1/2)

(2/2) It's important and revelatory because jews have been employing this tactic for centuries. The jews were kicked out of Egypt for something called "normative inversion" -- i.e., inverting the norms and values of Egyptian society.

What Nietzche was describing with the concept of Christian slave morality was a group evolutionary tactic jews have continually used to weaken the people they live among by inverting their customs, norms, and traditions.

counter-currents.com/2014/06/moses-the-egyptian/

Pics from Genealogy of Morals.

xxxxx

Now I ask, can you see how this is relevant to the jewish dominated western culture of today and the post-Christian religion of liberalism with gay marriage, minority worship, and the promotion of anti-white policies?

*ressentiment intensifies*

Because I am a resentful slave. Not a deluded LARPer

Do you not?

Nah

And you wanna tell other people they misunderstood Nietzsche?

>And you wanna tell other people they misunderstood Nietzsche?
Seriously. Speaking of inversion...

Bump

Because God is real and the Resurrection actually happened.

But I don't.

>hasn't read blood meridian yet

Sensible post
How's the loony bin?

>How's the loony bin?
It's lonely to be the only christian among fedoras

>And you wanna tell other people they misunderstood Nietzsche?
It's almost like making baseless accusations can be considered an act of ignorance, right?

"The whole problem of the Jews exists only in nation states, for here their energy and higher intelligence, their accumulated capital of spirit and will, gathered from generation to generation through a long schooling in suffering, must become so preponderant as to arouse mass envy and hatred. In almost all contemporary nations, therefore - in direct proportion to the degree to which they act up nationalistically - the literary obscenity of leading the Jews to slaughter as scapegoats of every conceivable public and internal misfortune is spreading."

Why do you feel an incessant need of telling me what to do and believe?

user, ghosts are real. Spirits are real. Fairies and elves are real. All the pagan bugaboos have some basis in reality. And of course everything in Christianity is real, and in fact is triumphantly real since it wiped out the pagan ghosts and spirits.

Don't be afraid of things that go bump in the night.

Because I couldn't give less of a shit what you think fucking heretic.

because nietzsche was spooked as fuck

History's scapegoat, never their fault, as they tell us over and over.

Bump

>annotating in pen

let stop with the spoogin OP you are scaring me

Didn't Plato do the same thing?

Are you perchance a spook?

In an 1889 letter to Franz and Ida Overbeck:
I am just having all anti-Semites shot.

What did you guys think of 'Israel - The Movie'?

Can we look at this objectively. Christianity teaches compassion and attempts to destroy pettiness and self-perpetuating war.

>Compassion
Charity, Care for the elderly, Respect of your parents

>Ends pettiness
Turn the other cheek

>End perpetual war
An eye for an eye (as in no more than what they did to you).

I can see how some of you can read Christianity as weakness if you have never objectively looked at the religion, but honestly it's not really.

There are things that are objectively immoral, objective morality and order are the things that keep society together.

Eh...

Objectively immoral to human beings, sure. But man isn't the measure of all things

>In an 1889 letter
>1889
Oh, you mean when he was mentally incompetent and had lost all grip on reality

Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is it not more and more night coming on all the time? Must not lanterns be lit in the morning? Do we not hear anything yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we not smell anything yet of God's decomposition? Gods too decompose. God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we, murderers of all murderers, console ourselves? That which was the holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet possessed has bled to death under our knives. Who will wipe this blood off us? With what water could we purify ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we not ourselves become gods simply to be worthy of it?

He has chapters where he praises the jews in the Genealogy, he was friendly with jews and some were good friends of his, he hated anti-semites, it is not something he wouldn't have written if sane.

But that's what it eventually led to, weakness and the promotion of feminized emotion, among whites. This is why the transition to liberalism was so smooth. Christianity is a jewish universalist doctrine, a proto version of communism and the egalitarian multicultural liberalism currently destroying the west. Jews, the mythmakers, design and spread these types of systems precisely because they weaken people and open them up to jewish infiltration and plunder.

Nobody's perfect. Just because he diagnosed the problem as stated here and doesn't mean he fully understood the evilness at the root of it.

What is? Also just because something keeps society together doesn't mean it's true.

>Christianity is a jewish universalist doctrine, a proto version of communism and the egalitarian multicultural liberalism currently destroying the west.
So, Christianity is the direct source of these things just because it preceded them? For each similarity between Christianity and left-wing ideologies there's ten differences, why do you only point out the similarities? You sound like a communist arguing for liberation theology.
According to your reasoning, why can't I claim that Nietzsche's thought itself is the result of a christian civilization, and therefore Christianity is beneficial and life-affirming?

having schizoanalyzed morality, I have no belief in it's "objective reality" vis a vis the mass. machinic reproduction. introduced retroviral infection. rhizomic inception. As for myself, I depersonalize by following Christian morality, and that is also how I found my pack (just another organ contributing to the body (without organs) that is the "mass" of humanity.

Christianity, communism, and liberal multicultural egalitarianism arose out of / evolved from the same source -- the jewish mind -- so they contain similar characteristics, notably the promotion of the weak over the strong (the poor as virtuous, the proletariat over the bourgeois, the oppressed minority over privileged whites). They are best understood as different iterations of the jewish strategy to disrupt or reorder their host nation's aristocracy or elite class, and dismantle the natural hierarchy that is in place, in order to make it easier for jews to have access to power.

>why can't I claim that Nietzsche's thought itself is the result of a christian civilization, and therefore Christianity is beneficial and life-affirming?
Who it wasn't and you can't? Knock yourself out.

So you spend your entire life in opposition to them?

These people are literally the slaves of our times, just as Christians were during pagan times. Leftism is THE slave morality of the present.

ok nice bait

>doesn't mean he fully understood the evilness at the root of it.
You mean "fully understood the POWER at the root of it."

The whole of Judaism appears in Christianity as the art of concocting holy lies, and there, after many centuries of earnest Jewish training and hard practice of Jewish technic, the business comes to the stage of mastery. The Christian, that ultima ratio of lying, is the Jew all over again—he is threefold the Jew.

-Nietzsche

The European has a sense of fairness in war, a nobility of spirit, and believes power should be obtained meritocratically and not wielded in excess.

The jew on the other hand obtains power by waging a war of subversion since he cannot do so through physical strength or numbers. And any power he obtains he immediately uses to destroy his potential rivals. This type of deception and hostility is dangerous, dishonorable, and, yes, evil, because it forces its sickness onto others by pretending to be something its not so that it can take advantage of the unwitting. It's a human virus.

t. weak cuck

And deep inside he knows he carries this sickness, so he can only lash out when confronted with it.

Nietzsche does not consider modern morality an example of slave morality. That's a common misunderstanding of his writings.

true as fuck
except for the fucking g*rmans with the chemical weapons sneak attacks in WWI lmao wtf

>except for the fucking g*rmans with the chemical weapons sneak attacks in WWI lmao wtf

radiolab.org/story/180132-how-do-you-solve-problem-fritz-haber/

I hate to bring this up, because it's hard /pol/ fodder, but chemical warfare was primarily imagined, pioneered and 'sold' by a Jew (pictured on left) sure, he converted from Judaism, but it's entirely likely this was a political/social move as he was very academically ambitious and he notably only married other converted Jews.

Much of the military hierarchy at the time did find stuff like gas attacks repulsive or unsporting to the point that gas artillery had already been banned previously.

However, Haber had a few friends in the buisness, and he WAS a famous Nobel Lauriate so he was able to commandeer his own experimental warfare unit to work on deploying gas as raw clouds. His first wife, Clara, shot herself in the heart only days after the mass chlorine attack at the Second battle of Ypres. Haber went on to command gas deployment on the eastern front only a few days later (two of his three children would also go on to commit suicide.)

Ironically, his institute was involved in the development of Zyklon A.

the haber-bosh nitrogen fixation probably contributed to intensity of both world wars, because nations didnt rely on imports of certain ressources for explosives and ammunition anymore. another result is artificial fertilizer which removed all previous malthusian bottlenecks. both of these developments were much more influential on world historical level than poison gas.

>Nietzsche was a reactonary thinker and just another brick in the wall in the German tradition that led to nazism

Wow, who could see that. Totally unexpected.

What's your evidence for that? In BGE he's quite explicit about modern "free thinkers" and "great levelers"

>chemical warfare was primarily imagined, pioneered and 'sold' by a Jew
im not surprised, was honestly the kind of reply i was unironically hoping to get
thanks

>hard /pol/ fodder, but chemical warfare was primarily imagined, pioneered and 'sold' by a Jew
It's not fodder and it has nothing to do with pol because the jewish problem is eternal. It is merely one more disgusting fact in a never ending dossier confirming that jews are a desert race of psychopaths who don't belong in western societies and should be removed from them immediately.

from beyond good and evil:
>There is master morality and slave morality - to this I immediately add that in all higher and mixed cultures attempts at a mediation between both moralities make an appearance as well, even more often, a confusion and mutual misunderstanding between the two, in fact, sometimes their harsh juxtaposition - even in the same man, within a single soul.

from on the genealogy of morals:
>The two opposing values "good and bad," "good and evil" have been engaged in a fearful struggle on earth for thousands of years; and though the latter value has certainly been on top for a long time, there are still p1aces where the struggle is as yet undecided

oops I meant for this post to be in reply to this person