How do you like your steak I prefer medium rare

how do you like your steak I prefer medium rare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65-cpYYA-yk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Medium rare. The patrician's choice.

It depends on the cut and quality of the particular steak. If I find a really good one it may end up Pittsburgh-blue. Most I do rare to medium-rare, and crappy ones end up very browned but medium.

Anyone who cooks or orders his steak well done is a retard for ruining a perfectly good steak.

Well done, sliced up, and used for a sandwich with ketchup and American cheese. Usually go with filet mignon.

Wow, I wonder which way the person who made this infographic likes their meat cooked.....

But seriously, medium is "too perfect"? That's retarded.

Hmm, an aristocrat.

If you took that picture seriously, you genuinely have autism

I used to get it Medium Well all the time because my dad does, but then my coworkers bullied me for getting it that way and now I get it medium.

Firstly, I only have high functioning aspergers and secondly, I don't take anything seriously

>go to lunch expensive steakhouse with bosses
>All of them are multi millionaires and three have a net worth over 50 mil
>literally all of them order their steaks well done
>have football cookout with friends
>literally everyone asks for their steaks well done

When did you guys realize realize that rare steaks are a meme and only popular on Veeky Forums because it's contrarian

Kek, can't imagine some faggot asking me at one of my cookouts to keep thier burger on the grill for thirty extra minutes just for them. As if my patio is a fucking restaurant. Anything other than medium is a meme. There is no point in cooking the meat any longer than it takes to stop it from bleeding other than to kill the flavor and texture.

Why do you fucking retards insist on using that false chart?
At least post something realistic if you're going to shill for overcooked steak

So I think it's unanimous that medium is the optimum result for flavour and medium rare is just a meme, whereas well done is for people who somehow think dead muscle tissue can contain blood.

2>3>1>4>5

Anything less than well done is a waste of charcoal.

Is this the American version of worms from sushi?

>Not eating blue rare

Lmaoing so hard right now.

1>2>3>4>5 is obviously the correct order

>eating raw meat

I've eaten medium since I was a kid, now I try medium rare and I hate it. Shit's RAW senpai. I don't need blood

>meat bleeds
Retard.

Well done with sriracha.

idk why not cooking your steak is such a big thing

i find steaks that arent cooked through are kinda hard to cut and eat. they're tough and unpleasant in texture. meat should be cooked so it comes apart and is tender and juicy, not being wet and cold and so tough your jaw hurts after eating it

that image, but unironically.

>Shill for overcoocked steak
>Said Medium rare

pretty much sums up the steak debate, fuck having something you like, just eat raw meat because of ""fancy"" and macho complex

Medium pink master race reporting in.
Red is bad, grey is worse.

>Not eating it raw

try again, homo habillus

>go to Denny's with some friends late at night
>ask for a nice strip steak medium rare
>waitress says "oh, that's gonna be so juicy!"
>steak comes out
>cut into it
>well done

and that was the last time I ordered steak at Denny's

I didn't know Trump also shitposts on Veeky Forums

How would you even be in the least bit surprised?

I like the rare side of medium rare, or as my hero Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore says "rare but not cold"

Well I would think that medium rare has some leeway to be a little overdone, but not fucking well done.

You spun the wheel, sometimes it comes up bust. You ordered a shitty diner steak. Do you think the min-wage quick serve cook at fucking Denny's gives a shit?

By the way I love diner steak and eggs. Make a sandwich on the toast points with the aforementioned with hash browns and hot sauce while the runny yolk brings it all together. That's just good eats.

> t. goodfellas

>2017
>cooking your meat
Pleb.

this

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=65-cpYYA-yk

Official?

Well yeah, that's common knowledge here

well done.

with ketchup

wow, that sound's so un-relatable and gross I could probably use my influence over a major but quickly declining news network to create a rumor that the political member I disagree with enjoys his food that way in a incredibly weak and ineffective effort to lower his chances of victory in the upcoming election.

>not eating a cow that still lives
Enjoy your stale meat fag

Well said, only unsecure, gay whites eat steak differently.

Everyone is gonna call me a faggot but I like my steak well done, last time I cooked myself blue rare it was not to my expectation

I bet you didn't even set it out in order to get to room temperature first you homosexual

I'm not that good at cooking steaks that's why, in good at making other shit though

The most important thing is to get a good sear on the outside to build flavour and texture, also depends on the cut, pretty dumb to order a Filet mignon well done, same as eating a tougher fattier cut blue

Medium rare but they pretty much don't know that in my country, so usually I order medium, which tends to turn out well done.
Most meat here is too shit to eat it actually rare anyway.

Blue rare everything, i know my chickens are healthy and I have brass balls when it comes to boar.

>blue rare chicken

No, stop this

Just because you buy purdue factory farmed garbage like a turbo-nerd doesnt mean all chickens will make you sick. Also helps to have a functioning immune system.

Who gives a shit about it making you sick or not, your food is still cold.