Most of their mushroom based dishes
Their pickles
Vareniki
Solyanka
Golubtsi
Zhulien
Blini with caviar

pelmeni

I love borscht too but fuck if that red won't end up somewhere before it's over.

Do you like your borscht hot or cold?

>Solyanka
Fuck yes. It has been a long time since I made it and I lost the pics, but damn is it good. One of the best soups on the planet, although I make mine a little sour.

Anybody got a good beef stroganoff recipe?

I hope your country burns to the fucking ground

Coat very thin strips of beef with seasoned flour. Fry them in butter with some mushrooms. Deglaze with beef stock, the good shit. Then add just enough stock to make it a sauce. Add in your cooked egg noodles and some sour cream. Top with parsley if you want some color.

Жapeнaя кapтoшкa
t. redneck from /pol/

Pepper relish

This guy fucks

You posted it.

This too.

My grandmother made hers with a splash of red wine. Was a 10/10 meal.

youtu.be/C1MI2K8fy-g

2.2kg is not 3lbs of meat, it's closer to 5lb, now you have to warn the people you share this video with

Vodka and caviar from the black sea

Potato

Am russian, my babushka makes some mean pirogi.
Also dumplings, holy shit there is nothing like making those together as a family, and I think I am bretty decent at it, they never fall apart.
Unf yes we cook solyanka on a bomfire, some supreme experience right there.
>although I make mine a little sour.
Nothing wrong with that my dude, its kind of supposed to be like that, honestly for me its one of the main charms of that dish.

Vodka is polish.

Shit, first I've heard of that.

Yes it is I use to polish the chrome on my vehicles. True alcoholic drink shit tier.

Stroganoff, pelmeni, fish pirog

>dumplings
Recipe time.

eating a pickle after a shot of vodka

All Slavs is the same

I don't know the names but I like Russian food.

Hot and then cold the next day

My favourite Russian dishes are dead russians. The entire country just dead.

Is it wrong to want every single russian to die? That country has fucked over everyone and it essentiantially needs to fucking die as a community. It really needs to be erased.

Blinis.
But I had great pike perch in st. Petersburg. Not necessarily a classic russian meal but great nontheless.

pierogi ruskie

Russia is an amazing country and if everyone would just get on board and stop treating them like Cold War era Soviets the world would be a better place.

If America and Russia became best friends they would be virtually unstoppable and could accomplish anything.

People need to stop fucking with Russia. If Germany hadn't pissed off Russia or better yet had them as true allies they would have easily won the war. If Carolus Rex hadn't decided to take on Russia he would have taken a good chunk of Europe and would probably hold it more or less today.

I just don't get the hate or why so many people in America still have this soviet era attitude towards Russia. Russians are bros. (Serbs too)

Communism

Russian/slav food is underrated

>pierogi
>posts pelmeni

Good pelmenis are top tier, though

And blinis.

I only really know how to cook stroganoff. It's pretty good if done right.

>Russians are bros.
yup they are cool to hang out with
>Serbs too
absolute sub-humans

Those are pierogi that we do in Poland, that have ruskie in their name (russian pierogi if you want), which usually consist of dough with potatoes and white cheese with some lard or other fats and onion poured on it. Not really sure if its from Russia or not, but I'm 100% sure that those are polish pierogi.

RIDF or hardcore Russiaboo?

Vodka and pickles

Both.

It's refreshing when cold and comfy when hot.

And you need to top it with sour cream. Always.

you'd think two christian countries would get along. Probably needs more time for the commies and commiehaters to become physically dead to stop being such stinky garbage from the both sides

sirniki with wild berries jam and sour cream is an ultimate breakfast

>I just don't get the hate or why so many people in America still have this soviet era attitude towards Russia

Seriously? You know that old sterotypes from the cold war days take a long time to disappear, if they will at all. Not to mention the two countries taking opposite sides in all sorts of issues, including the war in Syria, etc. And then there's the constant news coverage of alleged Russian meddling in the US election, etc. True or not those things certainly colors the sheeple's opinion.

>you'd think two christian countries would get along.
Like the Protestants and Catholics in Ireland? Lol.

Wow, you are so naive. You have no idea how much anti-American propaganda the Russian government pumps out, to it's own people, to make them think the US is the devil. The milllenials of Russia have been spoonfed anti-US rhetoric since childhood. They don't like you and think you live a disgusting life.

ig model?

but ruskie isn't about russians, it's about rusini which we could say are todays ukrainians.
That doesn't really matter since the dish is polish