Al/ck/holism General

A/ck/holic General

>Lost your job and running low on money edition

Last thread was absolute shit and OP fucked up his one job of using the universal image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r6WQEGULvH8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korsakoff's_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

31 dollars to my name and I just bought a $12 box of wine. Feels okay, man.

That'll keep you going until the next box of wine to keep you going.

Been sober for 4 days, gabapentin and xanax rx helps i guess. what the fuck do sober people do?

Don't sit on your ass refresing Veeky Forums all day.
Go for some walks, go to the library and read etc etc. Getting out of the house should be your main concern.

Is Hibiki any good? I keep on hearing praises about it but never had it.

Got hit with the murica mandatory health insurance meme and have been reduced to drinking Fleichmans and Potters vodka

>$668 for health insurance plus an additional $480 in child support for my daughter is garnished each month off my paychecks

Feels bad man

wrong board buddy

Hibiki is a japanese Whisky you uneducated weebtrash

You shouldn't have put your cum inside a lady

Classic mistake

When was the last time any of you guys took a solid shit?

I've been sober for a little over a week now. Really miss the comfy burn down my throat. Wish I could find something similar.

Today, I was invited to dinner at an italian restaurant and ended up drinking a bottle of red wine and three glasses of Limoncello

>angrily ripping fellow anons a new asshole while drunk

best feel

I'm praying cancer kills me before Christmas, I have been expecting to die all fucking year. I'm sick of waiting

How many empty beer cans do you have in your bathroom right now?

Even before I started drinking hard, when I was sixteen, I was hospitalized after not taking a shit all summer. Went to pee one day and literally couldn't; dad rushed me to the hospital and turned out I had so much shit built up inside me that it was literally bulging my bladder up against my abdominal wall. They had to give me a catheter and manually drain my bladder, then feed me laxatives for three days and told me if I couldn't shit, they'd have to cut me open and clean it out manually.

Nowadays I don't shit for a week at a time and I'm haunted by that happening so I take stool softener regularly and I'm afraid it still doesn't do enough.

Feels bad man.

Surprised you brought this up since I've had this same issue for months up until today.
At the gas station on my way to work I picked up one of these bad boys.
2 hours after eating I had a full on world class colon flush but solid bowell movement for the first time in months.
There's also a Tijuana Mama one that's hotter, but the pleb gas station didn't have them.

I have 16 empty bottles in my room. Does that count?

>this flushed your colon
Seriously? I used to eat those when I was a kid, but even then they weren't that special.

I guess. I'm just tidying up my apartment and realized I had two empty cans in my medicine cabinet and three sitting on top of my toilet. I was curious if other anons here also had a tendency to stuff empty cans wherever they are when they are done drinking them. Might say more about how much of a slob I am, really.

I don't remember. I spend a ton on toilet paper.

2 in bedroom, a week old
I'm trying to keep it together here

8 beer cans in my room
7 in the kitchen
3-4 empty liquor bottles on the stove

I live in a building with communal bathrooms, so none? But there are 7 empty handles and 5 empty fifths on my floor..

I am a currently a NEET and USUALLY limit my drinking to one "night" per week (sometimes twice). By night I mean: I start drinking at a time and don't stop drinking until several hours pass that time the next day (don't sleep). For instance, I started drinking at 2 P.M. yesterday for Halloween and am still drinking at 8:30 P.M. now. Jim Beam (Honey THEN Maple THEN APPLE) used to be my thing before I got laid off. I then started exploring things in a similar price range and found that I love Brandy; I ended up finding myself easily drinking it straight out the bottle instead of mixing like I did with Whiskey. Now I am trying to be "responsible" by going cheap and only drinking Taaka vodka.

I am not an alcoholic, right?
I don't think so.

You must know the golden rule. If you have to ask, you are.

Calypso Spiced Rum is $12.50 for the handle and tastes as good as Captain Morgan. Hell, I'd say it mixes better. It has been my mainstay for several years now. Try the bottom shelf sometime, fellow anons.

>started drinking at 2 P.M. yesterday for Halloween and am still drinking at 8:30 P.M. now

normal people pass out sometime during the night and then wake up for the hungover
you're definitely a weirdo alcoholic

>tastes as good as Captain Morgan

what an achievement
good tasting rum is relatively much more higher priced than, lets say, whiskey
if you go bottom shelf never go rum or gin, probably vodka is your safest choice

Drunkedness makes me feel hype and want to play vidya games and drink more. I don't want the party in my head to stop... then I wake up not remembering even laying down like 12 hours later... and I'll eat and stay up for 4 hours and probably go asleep again for another 7 or so. I think I have a healthy relationship with alcohol.

This is a fella who migrated from Old Crow, so I know low-end whiskey. To be fair, Crow keeps its flavor, if that's your jive. But Calypso and cola is the easiest and cheapest drinking I can imagine.

100%. Believe me, digestive systems work much differently as adults than they do for kids.
This is amplified 10 times over for those posting in these threads.
Give it a try if you don't believe me, but I think you'll be surprised what can be done with one of these for a dollar and change.

I used to drink 12 beers in a night when I was a beekeeper. I moved across the country and drank a lot alone to quell the feelings of my loneliness and poverty. I'm much happier now though, I moved in with a friend, got a new job, started lifting, and now drink about six beers max every other week.

none
but my record for the whole house was something like 185, all just sittting out on the floor and counters and everywhere
the cops showed up to do a welfare check that day
it was four or five full garbage bags to get rid of them all
three years after my life went to shit and i stopped hiding empties, i still find them sometimes
goddamn me too
who could have thought just paper could eat up so much of a person's budget

that first swig after a long day

fucks sake lad whens the last time you ate something green?

youtu.be/r6WQEGULvH8

grats man. im trying to get to that point myself. its weird how doable the 12 pack a night is.

bottom tier gin taste the same as tanqueray

Fuck, fuck, fuck. That description nailed me precisely. I am not going to drink again...

...until Friday.

Read, clean the house, exercise, practice that thing you always wanted to learn.
Sobriety is super fucking boring after spending so many years fucked up, so you just gotta double down on whatever youre doing.

That guy must've been an alcoholic at some point, Nailed it all on the head.

Especially the getting stimulated from a few drinks instead of tired

I drink London Dock 40% gin doesn't scare me...

Who else "drunkorexic"?

5"5' 98lbs (d-don't call me fat, I know....) and like most of the calories I injest are from alcohol. Idk what to do about it at this point because I can't eat and I can't stay sober because that's the one area I have no self control. My ex's mom just left me a pathetic sobbing voicemail blaming my issues for him dropping out of college/calling me an evil bitch and I'm

Well I'm polishing off a bottle of vodka (less calories desu)

>kermit the frog explains what its like to be a drunk

>le ebin pay attention to me did you see how I typed that I'm a female in my post?
This isn't your blog you dumb bitch. Women can't be alcoholics because you have no real problems that can't be solved by flashing your tits.

Enjoy your wet brain.

Does this sound like fun?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korsakoff's_syndrome

You need to eat at least one meal a day, and take your vitamins. Alcoholism on its own is damaging enough. Alcoholism coupled with malnutrition is what kills you, sooner rather than later.

ok fat permavigrin if you really wanted to see my shriveled double A titties you could have just asked, i am a massive whore.

Go live life on easy mode and pretend you have an eating and drinking problem like you are in high school

Surviving off of ensure and vodka has worked so far but thank you.

I had to want to quit drinking for me. Once I realized alcohol was ruining my life and i made the decision to quit for me it was pretty easy. The first few days were rough though.

so can we?

well lets see em then

Maybe if i stopped drinking i could be skinny ;; but i can't stop drinking

nice
pouring a shot cause tiddies

>out of alcohol
>too late to buy
>just finished fapping
>buzz is kill

The fuck do I do now

Mouthwash? Cooking wine?

Why didn't you get the other one pierced?

>tfw no small tittied alcoholic gf with an eating disorder

Shoulder to hip ratio tho..

post vagoo

another reason i drink :(

At work. Dying to go home and destroy that bottle of bourbon while watching YouTube and playing videogames like a child. Being sober is worse than hell

Is it possible to drink without eating food? I drink once a week. The whole bottle in 1 go. So I'm not truly an alcoholic by reasonable standards. It's really hard to resist the call food. I'm getting a vape in the mail maybe the nicotine will suppress my urges?

Hell, it's just nice knowing there's other people out there like me.

Nope. Nicotine is the new thing you'll add to the list, along with your favorite cheap booze and whatever form of carb you occasionally throw down to prevent the bleeding stomach ulcers...

How much do you get paid?

Everyone passed out already :D

im sober so i couldn't sleep and came back on Veeky Forums

drinking some voodoo ranger tonight. my fav beer. i'm not a fan of the recent beer price hike (all beers are about a dollar more expensive than they were a month ago). i really need to break down and start brewing beer myself cause fuck paying 10.99$ for a six pack of actually decent beer; that used to be what you'd pay for meme beers like dogfish head

I had homework... It regulated my drinking... I"m still here...

Sorry to hear that user. Make sure you take care of it tomorrow. Also grab a gator or something with salt in it, you're gonna be shaking like a Quaker in the morning.

Watch out for teachers. They know if you living the darty.

i stopped drinking sunday, have only just finally been able to eat today
i think this is the last time i'm go-hahahahaha

Oh God I was only joking
Take them back

Why are these threads always polluted with 20 something normiecaholics who think it's cool cause they saw it on scrubs or house or something? It's like some dumb form of humble bragging or some shit.

>General

It's like the internet has a few different types of people on it or something

I asked about these threads specifically you mongoloid. Not about the entire internet.

Nah, luckily the morning snoot of coca deflects that.

Also, I'm 27 with a full time job when I don't have class, the teachers' are dipshits who try to tell me they know more about the field that I'm literally working in, and dismiss my realtalk about what they should be teaching instead. Fuck the fuck out of them.

yeah nothing about what the quoted sounded "normie" to me

Oldfag (42), work full time, cook and slam a bottle every night. How old are you Sonny Jim, and what's your sob story?

Bottoms up my friend. Raising a double shot of cheap vodka to you!

Will have a shitty light beer for you!

(by the way Coors or Busch light --or insert whatever the fuck you want crappy light lager, lets you have a drink in your hand all day without getting ass-over-kettle fuckwasted)

why do you do this in every thread?

Vodka and Monster Import. Enough caffeine, no digestion problems. Our cans say only one per day (Oldfag Skippy here), yours say 3. As long as I'm not going over 1000mg/day, I'm good.

And dude... Coors light? In the metal can? I'd rather drink PBR.

Really, the cheap vodka plastic handle (13.99 here) is the bottom of the line. Highest etoh by volume at the lowest cost. I buy two at a time so I will only need to ride the bus once a week.

eyyyy

Me too.

I buy 2 or 3 handles of popov at once (only 14.99 a handle)

The joys of light beer, when you don't give a fuck anymore about the taste, is that they're 2/3 of a real beer. So drink two, get one free.

>(of course, not in price, but if you just want a goddamn beer in your hand the entire day. inherent-regulation)

And Rip-Its are the go-to bottom shelf energy drink over here, same as the military overseas.

I buy Ruby (Rubinoff) and carry them home in a backpack so no one can see. It takes a week to ten days to suck them down. And I like it. I just don't care anymore, I just want the etoh.

You guys have it so good. Best I can get here is $316 for 12 (buy by the case). But that's because I'm a regular. When I visited burgerland, all I drunk was tequila cos it's half the price of here, currency conversion included

Of where?

You guys buying from CVS? Had the best prices when I was there

It's just raw alcohol. It's doesn't really feel good. But I have to admit, I'm glad someone is jealous.

Whatttt lol

No man lol, CVS is expensive....It's like 3 dollars more per handle

Walmart is where I go, But Costco is probably the cheapest all around.

Nah. Buying from a local Asian liquor store on the bus route.

Gotta cook for the girls, have to bail. Have a blast and eat the vitamins.

I hate you guys. Have fun, gtg