I've never been on Veeky Forums before until today. I've lurked for about 5 minutes so far and I'm intrigued...

I've never been on Veeky Forums before until today. I've lurked for about 5 minutes so far and I'm intrigued. Could you guys post your best Veeky Forums memes so I can become acquainted with the board?

wa-la

McChicken is the best sandwich.

No memes. Only eating excessive amounts of fast food.

Jack posting is encouraged :^)

fazolis

OP here, I love Fazolis.

here's a good food meme for you

/Thread

Sriracha, tendies, milk steak w/ jellybeans, jackposting, joeyposting, mcchicken the best fast food sandwich, ice cubes in fryer...What am I missing?

I've never eaten a mcchicken but I'm gonna buy my first tomorrow just because people keep on posting about it

bone app the teeth
it's fucking RAWWWW

>Is your ice cream always served frozen?
>yes chef
>BLOODY HELL

I wouldn't risk it

They're pretty good for the price but be careful they are super caloric

majority of Veeky Forums is female

Maybe someone here can give you some personal insight on the matter

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

/co/ hates veganism/vegetarianism.
They think American Chinese food is unironically good.
They think low-fat or "health food" is a joke.
Majority of posters are female and you can tell from how bitchy the place is, almost as bad as /cgl/ sometimes.
McChicken is the best.

A thread died for this.

We don't actually know anything about cooking.

Seems pretty based except
>females
>on the Internet
gross

what makes you say that user?

Every now and again Dinotendies will crawl back out of the pit that spawned him and awe us with the sheer magnificence of his genius. You DO NOT want to miss it when that happens.

Beer, neat, with a lemon twist.

t. girl

For me, It's the BK nuggets.

McDonald's was behind the murder of JFK, Don't eat there.

Dosent he still have last nights thread up?
Also every so often the guys behind sleepy time chicken or sleepy time sausage will pop in for another gut wrenching thread

this isn't tv fuck off

Witness these Fazoli's. The Dark Lord will return.

Ugh. Nice gets. Mleh

wasted quints on a shitty thread

there used to be a satanic ritual video about jack scalfani involving an offering of raw ground beef and mayo, does anyone have it?

Nice pic, mind if I fucking shoot myself in the face?

Pan nice and hot

Meme menu

> wa la
> McChicken is the best fast food sandwich
> For me, it's the...
> Food gore containing hotdogs
> Yuropoors and Poo in Loos shilling their shit food feat. why are americans so fat
> Some fag with a cat doing some actual cooking
> MRE Steve
> REEE women don't go on Veeky Forums

Don't forget:
>Do X really eat this!?

Are you thinking about thos; beans?

What is health? If fast food is intrinsically excluded from your view of health, it’s time to revise your assumptions. The idea that foods like hamburgers are "unhealthy" reflects a naive, narrow-minded view of what constitutes health.
Most people ostensibly define health as a state: involving lack of illness, possession of a certain body image, ability of the body to do work, etc. But when confronted with someone who meets these criteria and eats fast food, they amend their definition to include "eats healthy food." They cannot accept eating fast food as something a healthy person could engage in, as they have a priori deemed it an unhealthy act. It becomes clear that "health" is not a state one can occupy, but an ongoing series of sociocultural performances. This exclusionary view of health ensures that "health" proper cannot be achieved by certain types of people (lower class). Therefore, if you are not an insensitive, sheltered bigot, you must accept that fast food is healthy.

wala
'Za
/sip/
Jackposting
Do Americans really do this?
For me it's the __________

Not a single one of those originated ion this board, newfag.

can't believe this is the first mention of 'za in the thread.... what happened

You're right, "Do Americans really do this?" isn't homegrown Veeky Forums but it's popular here. The rest of these are native however.

>wa la
>not Veeky Forums