"I love to read too!"

>"I love to read too!"
>Could she be the one I've been serc-
>"Harry Potter is my favorite, but I've been re-reading all of John Green's books recently"

Every time...

>Kafka, Camus, Sartre, etc!"...THE LIST GOES ON

Alternatively it's A Song of Ice and Fire and you know they didn't discover that until the TV series came out

who are you quoting?
who are you quoting?
who are you quoting?
who are you quoting?

I would honestly be impressed if a girl actually read all of the series up to whatever the hiatus point is now, even if she only started reading after the show started

They're a slough to get through.

Obviously I'm quoting myself and all the "bookworm" girls I've met in life.

Are you actually that dense that I have to spell it out?

I only found Feast a little slow going in some areas but it did offer up some good lore and Dance was a pretty good read outside of Quentyn or Daenery's chapters.

By the third book I found it had the same weakness that all ensemble narrative books do: I care more about some of he plot lines than others.

I felt the urge to skip whole chapters when it the PoV switched to Jon Snow or Denny so I just dropped the series entirely.

What if they're just legitimately, honestly ignorant. It may be that they don't know there's anything greater than YA/cheapfic, and if they did read anything better they're so accustomed to "easy reads" and "muh relatability" they've not developed their own empathy and depth of thought required to process anything more complex.

>Maybe you just have to find a girl with the right personality you can get along with even if you were glued together
>bonus if she reads anything
>major bonus if she can debate, argue, or explain any depth of the works she's read without becoming an emotionally volatile spidermonkey
>and train her to read, think, and analyze at a deeper level more consistently

Be forewarned, though, you may accidentally teach her to be a more ambitious, driven, and socially/emotionally manipulative cunt.

>tfw my sister has read all Harry Potter books at least six times already
>she also often listens to the audiobooks of them
>her favorite youtube channel is buzzfeed
Can she be saved? She's 21 btw

What's her Skype?

>girl speaks one sentence to you
>user immediately wonders if she's his soulmate

why am I not surprised

Why don't you recommend her books instead of being a prejudiced insecure faggot?

typical narcissist behavior is expecting perfection to be handed to you on a silver platter. it's something i've noticed in a lot of ronery anons and even myself

>Not wanting a Kafka-loving qt

Going on a date with a girl i hardly know, and i'm afraid this would be the case.

Who are you quoting?

W H O M
H
O
M

>tfw no silverblatt qt

I love it when boring pedants get absolutely BTFO at their own game

I bet the faggot sperg raged at his fail too.

we're all a little ronery

btw a qt kafka girl is open to any other writers, they already made the first step in the right direction

>Basing an entire relationship on a single, ultimately insignificant detail
Look, I know you're retarded, but you shouldn't just SAY it.

>"I love to read too!"
>oh god, why didn't she say no

i thought the same and deliberately ignored the fact he has read every volume of harry potter atleast trice and recommended me ken follet. in the end it was just the first indicator of complete incompatability. so yes, it IS important.

Fuck, I had that problem from the start and I still read to whole fucking series.

i honestly don't get why he had to add in some of the povs. i only really cared about the plotlines that were etablished from the start. oh well...

>i honestly don't get why he had to add in some of the povs.
more books, more money.

what a whore

He's a fantasy pop writer it's all about that word count

i think he started out with good intentions but then got blinded by the success. a shame.

I knew I had met my soulmate after a single sentence. Doesn't mean I dropped on one knee right then and there, but when it comes to love, things come in flashes.

It's somewhat sad that you don't know this. Haven't found be right one yet, yeah lad? Don't worry, I'm sure she's out there.

A shame, but not to be unexpected. To achieve success late in life is almost as worse a fate as never having achieved it at all.

never thought of that