POST UR FUKKEN BREAKFAST

Leftover lemon tart with coffee bangs hard on a cold morning

Other urls found in this thread:

jojosjerky.com/collections/black-label/products/copy-of-black-label-limited-edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck that sounds so good.
I had pic relate.

Old pic but this is what I always have, though not always with olives.

is that liver?

Yup

Very typical here but will get me through.

Love how spicy this bad boy is but the noodles themselves over cook way too easily.

had it yesterday for the first time ever
made me cry like a baby but heck was it good

My breakfast for almost 7 years now.
I drink tomato juice every day.

Which vodka do you go with?

why?

I skip breakfast and sometimes lunch. Depression sucks.

3 boiled eggs, 3 pieces of grilled bacon crispy, 6 grilled cherry tomatoes.
Bit of ketchup.

vodka and tears

Tastes good

>3 boiled eggs, 3 pieces of grilled bacon crispy, 6 grilled cherry tomatoes.
fat/10

You like my curves hun?

>crying over that """spice"""
Literal children ITT.
jojosjerky.com/collections/black-label/products/copy-of-black-label-limited-edition

Lemon tart looks interesting, like a portuguese custard tart. Do you have a recipe?

lol tf, you don't know how fat people eat. 210lbs here.

This morning I scrambled 4 eggs with like a quarter of a potato (from left over potato tacos last night), with cheese, salsa, and 6 pieces of bacon, the amount of bacon left over from my bacon carbonara from two nights ago.

then I smoked weed and ate three croissants.

Eggs sunny side up with jalapenos, habanero, green chilies, bell peppers and onions cooked in the grease from the 2 bacon pieces. Steak was from an Argentinean restaurant, hence the chimichurri sauce. Gay healthy toast, all we had.

I had a small omelette, an English muffin with peanutbutter banana and cinnamon, 3 clementines, and the rest of the banana used on the muffin. Bout to make a pork loin.

you had cheesecake for brekkie?

Joe is that you?

My aunt gave me some hemp oil and I tried it in my cottage cheese this morning. Had to throw it out. Tasted like fishy, cheesy weed.

>tipping your fedora over scoville units while shilling your completely unrelated meme jerky

You've got taste, user. What kind of strain do you usually smoke? I've tried vaping recently, but it doesn't seem comparable to joints, blunts, or gravity bongs.

the one i made was a big fucker, you can scale the proportions down if you want.

won't bother with the pastry recipe, use whatever you like, a nice sandy shortcrust will do the trick, though i added a little limoncello and vanilla to mine.

500ml double cream
15 eggs, 3 yolks
550g sugar
juice and zest of eight lemons
pinch of salt

put everything in a blender or whisk to combine thoroughly. strain it through a fine sieve into a large pan.
while the pastry is blind baking, slowly heat the mixture and whisk constantly until it reaches 62C. immediately transfer to a room temp bowl and keep whisking for a few minutes.
pull the pastry case halfway out of the oven and carefully pour in the mixture. turn the oven temp down to around 120C and leave in there for about half an hour, or until the mixture gives a modest wobble when you shake the tart tin (internal temp should be no higher than 71C).
let cool at room temperature then place in fridge.
decorate with bruleed sugar, icing sugar or candied lemon rind.

woops i got the order a bit fucked up there. you strain the mixture after you've heated it to 62C. it should be going thick and custardy at that point. you're straining out the lemon zest, if you do it at the beginning it won't infuse properly. my mistake

>15 eggs + 3 yolks.

Mother of god...

Tomorrow's breakfast is going to be bacon and eggs with some toasted homemade cheese-onion bread.

I have been looking forward to a proper breakfast all week.

>not trippelboi with no egg

Speed and cold pizza

>210lbs
pfft what are you some sort of fashion model, don't ever post on my thread again or i'll slit your throat. Bigbois only

nothin personnell kid

I'm 245. Can I eat my bacon and eggs, or am I too smol?

a bowl of Nesquik duo, nothing else.

blueberry oat cakes baby

MILKIES

Not my pic but my weekday breakfast. Wakes me up, not too filling, makes me nice and stinky so ppl avoid me on the metro, it's a full win.

high CBD, low THC, high terpene. terpenes for the taste that compliments the food, just avoid humulene (appetite suppressant).