Taco bell is opening in Australia this weekend

Taco bell is opening in Australia this weekend.
What am I in for?

>inb4 diarrhoea

you mean like, the only taco bell in the entire country?

Correct.
We also have our third Carl's Jr opening in a few weeks.

Food you could have microwaved at home.

but you've been to mexican restaurants right?
you've had mexican food before?

Ohhhhhhh yesssss
But wait lemme guess. 1 store in Sydney :/. (Brisfag here)

Lots of unwanted shitty memes

1 store in Brisbane, Annerly. Opens Saturday at 9am.

Of course, we have Zambrero, Pepe's Mexican etc.
I saw the Aus menu on the news, most stuff was $8+. I thought Taco Bell was for cheap drunchies?

Get the Chelupa

Fuck yeah
Pic related
I liked Taco Bell when on holiday in Guam.

We should hang out there and discuss dank memes, maybe LARP some Rick and Morty?

here it's cheap af, maybe they jacked up the prices on you guys

I'm sure the $1 items will be there for $2/$3.
I'll still try the Taco Jew just so I can say I've tried it.

I'll be the guy with the look of disappointment bc no unlimited refills I bet.

Interesting note: I recently saw Demolition Man on Amazon Video and the subtitles change every instance of Taco Bell with Pizza Hut

Get a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, it's fucking delicious.

It might not be on the menu but they'll probably make it if you ask.

>Pepe's Mexican

Is that any good?

Australianized TexMex food I'd assume. Their breakfast crunchwraps in America are divine. But I'm sure they'll make up some localized shit like a spicy meat pie or something for you kangaroos.

Price will be double too. :/

you're in for a treat for like a month. then the novelty will run out and the resteraunt will stary cutting costs and every year youll forget and try it again and say THESE CUNTS USED TO BE BETTER

>taco bell
>mexican

Subpar food, if it's anything like America's Taco Bell. The "beef" they use here is 49% filler

all you need is this bruce, nothing else compares to the cheesy gordita crunch

>The "beef" they use here is 49% filler
Thats completely a myth. Some people in alabama filed a lawsuit saying that, but it ended up being false and the suit was dropped.

They use real beef, no soy filler like you retards think. Just beef and seasonings.

Also, their shredded chicken is the best.

Way to buy into fake news

>Miles said in an interview that he had the company's meaty mix tested and found that, overall, 15% was protein. Miles wouldn't turn over his laboratory reports to Tribune Newspapers, and after the story became a nationwide phenomenon, he stopped answering questions about it.

>but that low percentage might not be as surprising as it sounds. Ground beef alone is more than half composed of naturally occurring water, according to the USDA. And it's common for food manufacturers to add seasonings and other ingredients to food, said Susan Brewer, a professor in the department of food science and human nutrition at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

>It's completely expected that meat would contain about 12% protein, with most of the rest being water and fat, Brewer said. "Protein is not the major component," she said.

>And if you've ever had a Taco Bell taco, or any taco for that matter, you know the brown, spicy meat mixture contains more than just beef.

>In its public-relations rebuttal to the lawsuit, Taco Bell said its seasoned beef includes "ingredients you'd find in your home or in the supermarket aisle." It goes on to name ingredients that sound reasonable: salt, chili pepper, onion powder, tomato powder, sugar, garlic powder, even cocoa powder.

Haven't been in ages. I think I'll go today for some tacos supreme, I usually just make my own.

It's mostly ground beef in various wrappings. The cinnamon twists are really good

Their menu has like 500 things on it and people always take forever to order in the drive thru.

Best thing they have is black bean burritos.

>they use beef! All beef!
Lolno stupid faggot. It's allowed to be up to 30% wood pulp and soy and still be called "beef". Which is exactly what they use. The lawsuit failed because Taco Bell was still technically inside the legal definition

John D Rockefeller over here, too good for a little wood pulp in his beef

it is "good" fast food in that it is actually pretty fast if they aren't busy. the one next to me is one of the busiest in the country. the steak quesorito is pretty good, if it's 2 am and you aren't sober enough to make food, the bell is your best friend.

Source? Prove it retard.

overpriced crap that's only a step above cheap microwave mexican food that's ridiculously unfilling all the while having very high calorie loads.

>They use real beef, no soy filler like you retards think. Just beef and seasonings.

even if that's true (i'm dubious), the beef they use probably has a high percentage of junk beef byproducts like pink slime

meh. it's overrated.

Get yourself a smothered steak burrito and some nachos bel grande, you'll be fine.

What are you talking about? Taco Bell is dirt cheap, and actually has the healthiest menu of any fast food, once you consider all the vegetarian options.

They use oats to stretch out the beef, that's it. I know a guy that worked there.

Their $1 shredded chicken mini quesadillas are my weakness. I would order 6 of them, but my location only ever grills the first 2 and the rest are basically cold. They aren't even remotely filling either. Loaded grillers are almost $2 now as well. Tacos are boring. I miss my cheap options.

>woolloongabba
what kind of retarded babytalk is that

some kind of conspiracy against deaf people?

The cheesy bean and rice burrito is filling as fuck and only $1. I get 2 of those and one tasty-but-not-filling item.

Still cheap, still tasty, and filling.

Fucking keked

You didn't actually think something would be cheap in Australia did you?

The girls in Woodridge.

Warm poops hehe, lemme smell your taco bell poopies :)

Pink slime is no longer legal to sell in the U.S. without notification to the customer since 2004.

XD
XD
XD

you ow me a new keyboard LOL

dont ever eat their your literlly gonna be shitting youre soul out for a week like omg lol

Even though I live about half a mile from at least 7 mexican food places, I still like Taco Bell now and again. Theyre pretty cool. Dont know what the whole shitting for hours meme is anyway.

Just go to guzman y gomez and ask for a California burrito. They replace the rice with chips and its pretty good.

dude to true i get diarhea every time i try it!!! must be all the letuce and beans

That's not a california, a california has fries

Disappointment.

Gas. Prepare for gas. I suggest purchasing a backup toilet, and if you don't already have one, get a bidet. I wish you well, my friend. Be safe

If you drink a lot or smoke a lot of weed your gonna love it.

Australians mainly call fries chips for some reason.

Taco Bell didn't really exist outside the US when the movie came out, so the studio changed it to Pizza Hut in order to not confuse international audiences. Any mention or appearance of Taco Bell in that particular scene was completely edited for the international release.

European who visited the us and tried most of their fast food chains here. Taco bell was horrible. Me and my friend tried the xl chicken burrito, the Supreme burrito beef and a Supreme beef taco. They were kinda cold and tasted very bland and had a terrible after taste. Also we were still hungry after finishin. Poco loco and Chipotle were much better.

Something wrong with their cheese. Tastes like vomit

Their beef is terrible too

>Taco bell was horrible
Probably because you're a stupid european who doesn't understand how to fast food.
Did you go to mcdonalds and spend $12 on a combo meal too?

4 words:
>Mini Shredded Chicken Quesadillas

>so young he doesn’t remember that Taco Bell already opened in kangaroo land in the 80’s and was gone by the late 90’s.

Please stop posting until you’ve passed fifth grade English.

Opening/reopening.
Everyone saw it on the news, don't be so pedantic.

I don't think I'd bother trying it. There's some really good food in Brisbane, I just don't think taco Bell could compete.

Canada doesn't even have one Carl's Jr...

Do you have a pic of the menu? I couldn't find it on the Taco Bell AU website or fagbook page. Wanted to see if it differed from the american counterpart.

5 layer burrito meal deal is where it's at. It's $3 now here but still worth it.

Tons of drunks in Australia, them and potheads are Taco Bell's primary customer base. Seems like they'd like another late-night option instead of doner kabob.

Congrats, you got the bottom tier menu items

But seriously, this.

Don't be talkin shit about the taco supreme. The #3 is still one of my standard go tos if I'm in the mood to spend a little extra.

Non Stop Party Farting

food that visually resembles some mexican foods, but is not at all mexican. its edible, but boring.

Really cheap mexican themed food.

goddamit you stupid asshole fast food is supposed to be shitty in all ways. you're supposed to get it on your new pair of pants. you're supposed to have the shits. it's been chemically engineered by the jews to lower testosterone and IQ scores all in the name of western subversion. aren't you eurofags supposed to be smart?
>.MarshalPlanWasAMistake.JPEG

>you're supposed to get it on your new pair of pants
but only in designated sharting marts