did my own intall
scratch and dent appliances
granite tops
travertine backsplash
total remodel cost me right at $6k

looking east

looking west

>kitchen sign was wife's idea

mine is a little trashed, but i've started putting it back together. done it a million times.

>kitchen sign was wife's idea
>bread
>seven up
are you married to captain obvious

she collects silly shit from antique shops

:^(

Don't be rude.

>halloween costume ideas

thread obliterated

Looks like shit

it really does

Whatchu doing in Japan, user? I recognize that TopValu logo on the dish soap.

art

Chequed...that looks like a fairly mid-high end euro setup...small, narrow fridge...24"oven/countertop stove...it is quite usable though compared to most euro kitchens...nice solid surface counters too...

here's mine

Best I could do

Either learn CAD properly or fuck off.

I will not be cleaning this kitchen until I devour my enchiladas that are in the oven.

It's cool because I don't have enough room and my life is a mess.

does... your dishwasher door... scrape against the wall?

>dishwashers
How much of a lazy piece of shit can you be?

I feel for, believe in, and support you.

Yep. Was that way when I moved in to this apartment. Hardly works, too. The wall had marks when I moved in. I've been reluctant to file a work order to the landlord because until recently it's been easier not to care than to invite a handyman into my apartment.

As some one who lives in an apartment and deals with similar shit, you will feel much better once you get it done.
from

Probably should turn the oven on then..

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Thats a lot of cheese.
Are you /bigboibites/?

no just drunk :(

You know what? You're an inspiration. It's sent.

Thats the alcohol speaking, nice bit of Dutch courage there.
Ask them for nudes too.

Who drunk, you or me? I'm definitely drunk but I feel it's pretty sober to get people in here to take care of their property that I rent. How did you know? Did I leave a bottle in my picture or am I just obviously a drunk?

Yes.
Post nudes or cattor.

Tell me what about my work order is drunk and maybe I'll consider it, what's a cattor?

>taking a photo of your screen instead of hitting the PRINT SCREEN key
>using an online form to contact their landlord instead of shouting at the front desk person

not gonna make it

Keep it up dude, you'll feel much better when they fix that shit. I'm drunk too.

I recognize that

English teacher, same as 90% of other foreigners haha

that would have been a good investment if the rest of your house wasn't a shitbox

>he doesn't use the same cad standards as me
>must be a fucking dolt

this is where the magic happens

Now that's what I like to see.

i got it back and then some when i sold the house

you untalented faggots who can't swing a hammer always say that

i like how that microwave is fit snug into the wall

Are you saying they're wrong?

I mean the workmanship looks fine and all, but that choice of color. Fuck. Reminds me of that horrid late 70's and early 80's dark wood paneling.

the faggots offered no criticism of any kind other than 'it looks like shit'
faggots who can't build anything or have 0 manual dexterity always say 'looks like shit'

that little half step looks like something id stub my toe on a lot

they have enough disposable income to pay machines to do work for them, most people do in the US

>disposable income
>work your ass off for the sneaky schemer's peanuts, then set money aside to throw away
Wow, good job retard.

literally everything in this picture looks ugly.

you don't have to be a carpenter to realize his kitchen looks like shit

Every damn american kitchen looks like the insides of an early 90s caravan.

*pukes*

Dino?

Wow, what a vector kitchen!
Would be terrible if it got A SPLODED

reposting from the tail end of last thread

range hood?

who needs em?

people with ranges?

People without hoods

this

I run shit using other people's infrastructure for money, it affords me to spend a pittance to own a machine to do the same for me. What do you do?

same user as last night who encouraged you. am proud. Hope it goes well.

Holy shit, does your apartment have the name of a bird as part of the title? bc that looks a lot like my kitchen

>not filling the remaining 1229 characters with vitriol and foul language

apartment life

This is comfy, nice use of a tiny space user