I have this weird thing that coffee (I fucking love coffee), for me, only tastes good in the morning...

I have this weird thing that coffee (I fucking love coffee), for me, only tastes good in the morning, but as the day progresses, it acquires the taste of sewage water, undrinkable.

Is it only me?

Are you talking about brewing coffee in the morning and having its taste decline as it sits there? Or are you saying that freshly brewed coffee in the afternoon tastes worse than freshly brewed coffee in the AM?

Yes, the latter.

It's as if there's change in taste receptors.

Just drink one cup in the morning then. Problem solved.

That's what I'm forced to do.

>that fresh brewed coffee smell early in the morning
>that first warm sip before all the bullshit of the day starts

It's not really a problem is it? I know many people who only drink coffee in the mornin

I can drink coffee ONLY in the morning, how is this not a problem?

What would be problematic about it? Are you worried you can't get your caffeine fix in the afternoon? If so, there are countless options: energy drinks, cola, tea, or just plain 'ol caffeine tablets.

I'm just curious what is happening here, and it really seems like I'm the only one experiencing such malfunctioning.

Don't even THINK about talking to me until I've had my coffee!

This is what my hubby has told me for 10 long years

Why does he have to keep repeating it? Didn't you understand him the first time he said it?

Oh, my hubby loves repeating himself. Every day when I say good morning to my hubby. He always replies:

>Don't even talk to me until I've had my coffee...bitch you know this. We've been married for 10 years. Please shut up, and go make me some fucking coffee.

And you still love him

Of course. He's my hubby after all.

Sounds like my kind of guy, would definitely befriend, but I would also make sure to not talk to him until he's had his coffee, and I expect he would do the same.
Perhaps we could sit and drink coffee together not saying anything until we were finished, maybe even hold hands a bit.
Give each other a kiss to check for coffee breath.

>drink my coffe with cream my whole life
>try out black coffe just because
>love it
>start drinking only black coffe no cream no sugar

>make a cup of coffe with cream by mistake one day
>take a sip
>almost gag
>dump the shit into the sink

how could I drink it with cream for so long

I'm the opposite, I can't stand the taste of coffee in the morning but I love it in the afternoon. I usually just start the day with tea instead.

...is there? You're stating that like it's a commonly known fact, nor does it fully explain OP's observation.

How do taste receptors change throughout the day?

I think he's being ironic.

>>How do taste receptors change throughout the day?
No, of course not. Do you really have to ask this?

Shift in body temperature, peut etre?

You know how when you're sick and have high temperature you perceive taste differently.

Caffeine tabs

>at least 5 years until season 4
fuck

lol no your receptors don't change

But your sense of smell is affected by factors such as air pressure, humidity, and even sound (debateable).
For example, one reason why some scientists believe airline food is considered bad, is because our ability to smell, which is strongly linked to taste, is inhibited in high altitude.

so theoretically there could be an environmental change between morning and evening that makes coffee taste bad.

i like coffee, but sometimes i'll smell the grinds and they smell like complete ass, dunno why

You might want to check your percolator