Just out of curiosity would it be weird for a 42 year old man to get a table for one at chuck e cheese?

Just out of curiosity would it be weird for a 42 year old man to get a table for one at chuck e cheese?

I belive they do takeout

they do, there’s a chuck e. cheese next to my condo that I get takeout from all the time. pretty good and cheap too, i’m 28 for reference and the employees are cool and normal about it.

Bet this fucking pissed off burger king and taco bell.

What the fuck are cheetos doing though. Just like with its life?

america was a mistake - george washington

Pedosta? Is that you?

>>I'm too dumb to dump cheetos on a pizza

>america was a mistake - george washington

Poor George had no idea the country he founded would turn into a 3rd world shithole.

>Poor George had no idea the country he founded would turn into a 3rd world shithole.

South Chicago is in worse shape than 1980's LA gang wars. Black on black murders 10x a day.

I can't even remember if chuck e. cheese does good pizza or not. Anyways I think pizza with hard as fuck cheese curls on it would be a texture nightmare.

Hi Joey.

It'd be extremely weird. Just do takeout.

>>hard as fuck
what are you on about?

Chuck E. Cheese really upped their pizza game in the late 80s. Video game icon (and owner) Nolan Bushnell made sure of that reform. Went there for a coworker's son's birthday party, and was surprised that it was so good. Probably better than the big 3 chains, and with beer to boot!

But no, you're not allowed to go there without accompanying a minor, mainly because of pedophiles. Otherwise I'd go there myself, get a pizza, a pitcher of beer, and a fuckload of quarters for the Simpsons or Jurassic Park games.

This is what kids need. Hope they all go home afterwards and start screaming at mom to make them a cheetos pizza for dinner.

I went to one a few month ago for a nieces birthday party and I couldn't find any of those fun arcade games, just games that give you tickets.

>you're not allowed to go there without accompanying a minor, mainly because of pedophiles

What if you're not a paedophile?

>niggers were a mistake
ftfy

>nieces
is she hot?

What? That's fucking lame. Granted I haven't been to one in over half a decade, but I just want to get down on some Gauntlet Legends with some niggas. Or that Star Wars trilogy game.

>this poster

They don't let you in if you don't have a child. That's why they do handstamps at the entrance.

Then you're in denial.

you go to save and busters or some shit

>South Chicago is in worse shape than 1980's LA gang wars. Black on black murders 10x a day.

Good. This is what the hate group BLM deserves: a black on black murder spree that they can't blame on every other race.

It fucking sucks. I worked as a cook there for 2 years and I still remember how terrible the food is.

>current year
>agist

suing the shit out of them

Edison?

Yep

You don't know what third world means.

>that they can't blame on every other race
lol

>Implying they don't blame every other race for everything.

>This is what the hate group BLM deserves
>BLM is a hate group

What kind of mental gymnastics does someone have to go through to get to this conclusion?

What the fuck is up with this cheetos trend?

Have you seen BLM user?

Threadly reminder that antifa is the modern incarnation of Weatherman and they exist entirely to establish a communist state in the United States.
>group of """"motivated citizens""""" can raise the ~100k needed to take out a front page ad in the times without any of us ever hearing about it
>group of """""proud Americans""""" plan their little protest for the commie birthday
>what guy, we aren't trying to install a communist system to give an inordinate amount of power to the leftist elite, no not at all.
>We haven't been courting disparate left-wing elements for the last several years (BLM, feminist causes, etc.) under the guise of "intersectionalism" to distance the public perception of the violence seen in the news from our institution.
>that isn't EXACTLY what the fuck Weatherman did in the 70s, even going so far as to change their name to Weather underground for feminist reasons.
>this isn't all going to end with the enflamed cunts at the head of the movement getting off scot-fucking-free while the well-intentioned-if-ignorant liberal activists go to jail
>the aforementioned cunts are TOTALLY not going to end up in influential positions in educational institutions and poison another fucking generation with this communist bullshit
Fuck everything.

Have you?

>those license plates

Obviously not Chicago

Why the fuck would you get takeout at a chuck e cheese? Literally any pizza place would be better

because it's hate when they're taking our privileges away, remember sweetie: we only accept facts at alternative form here in Veeky Forums :^)

i guess Mark Zuckerberg really let himself go after that whole thing with the facebook.

>cheesy

does this mean they use some kind of horrible synthetic "cheese"?

yes, cause its a horrible place to go. if you are nostalgic for it, grow up already.

>grow up already.
no fuck your being old is shit

Save it, buster.

>cheetohs

DRUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

probably less weird than if you brought a date

>Black on black murders 10x a day.
LOL first good news today. This really cheers me up.

you need to calm down son

>le ebin gaslighting meme
change tactics, schlomo

The most American picture I have ever seen. All that is missing is a Bald Eagle swooping over the heads of the spectators.

how do i get a date to go with me to chuckie cheese