Food that looks way better than it actually tastes

Never really understood the japanese fascination with potted meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spam musabi is more of a hawaiian thing, right?

That's not potted meat you cretin.

It was introduced to them by Amerifats during WWII. The Japanese would be a lot healthier if they hadn't been exposed to the Western diet.

>muh americans are all fat
Eat my cum Europoor

I didn't say all. And it's not debatable that the Western diet is the cause of the epidemics of heart disease and diabetes we see. There's a reason why Lipitor is the best selling prescription drug *ever*. And it isn't because people like rice.

Most obese nation in the world, Shartacus.
Suck it up, buttercup.

Isn't that Ireland or Mexico?

They're still one of the healthiest nations in the world, if not the healthiest.

He's right though. The average American diet isn't as healthy as a pre-WII Japanese diet.

You shouldn't cry over plain facts, user.

Your info is pretty old. Last I checked the US was in the 20th position or so.

The US was the first to industrialize food production on such a large scale; combined with post WWII wealth that made it so anyone could eat out cheap, widely available fast food we got fat in a hurry. But that has hit other countries too and now the US is pretty far down the list.

Agreed. But look at what happened to Okinawa. They literally used to be the healthiest people on the planet, mainly due how little meat they ate. Now their some of Japan's unhealthiest people because, no joke, KFCs began opening on the island.

Nah, per capita it's the USA.
Mexicans are pretty fat but any that have the slightest athletic ability (running, jumping, swimming) are already in the USA.

>don't call us fat, only 75% of us are

>Nah, per capita it's the USA.

Not even close.
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/

You think that looks good OP? Looks like zero effort to me.

This.

Since when does effort have much of anything to do with "good"?

Asshurt europoors detected

yeah well whatever they ate before made them think planes were exclusively for crashing so I'd say we did them a favor.

I really like the word "Shartacus", and am going to start using it now.

Here you go, user.

how is spam not potted meat, moron?

even more healthy would make them immortal

wouldnt the world be more healthier without being exposed to western diets

Longest living, being one of, if not the most depressed countries doesn't constitute it being a healthy country.

Imagine you’re in Japan circa 1945. Your nation is broken. The government is in disarray, infrastructure is all but destroyed, and people are starving in the streets, often quite literally to death. The Americans are occupying Japan though, and perhaps it might pain you a bit as a patriotic person but they are bringing in food and medicine as humanitarian relief. It often includes food unfamiliar to you, like spaghetti, mayonnaise, Spam, and ketchup.

I just made some spam musabi last week, because it looked so appetizing. It was mediocre as fuck, I literally would much prefer just plain fried spam.

Try frying the spam in sauces. It's good in that Korean garlic chili sauce, shoyu, teri sauce, etc.

I did that, but the sauce was just too sickly sweet, and I only put in 1 tablespoon of sugar, but the recipe called for half a cup of sugar.

>shartacus
Kek

>american ass-sharting brappy-boi wide load reverse slants commenting on the goat cuisine

lol die?

Twinkies.