Sip threads come and go bros
But you know we stay

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Previously

>swervin on them sips

sippin' on gay aIDS semen because sippers are faggots

Very very edgy post

facts are edgy, kid

These are shill threads. Why elsd would anyone dedicate so many moments of their life to post and meme about energy drinks?

YO YO YO /SIPBOYS/ YO!!

just went with the classic ultra zero sips today

Nice, I'm having an Ultra Citron from my collection. Exquisite vintage, shame it's been discontinued.

kek

>forced viral marketer shill memes

disgusting, this has never been funny nor enticing

you should all be fired, I hope your manager sees this

Look at the spacing. Look at the newness. This is a nonsipper kids.

/cringe/ general

Non-sippers are the worst

you got your bosses cock all the way down your throat today
bet those dollars taste good

don't type sip, you sound like a moronic asshole.

Don't let people bully you into changing your spacing user.
That's just sad.

i'm not the same person though

Oh? I didn't know more than one person would come into a thread they don't like just to leave their insightful feedback and call everyone here a shill for liking a certain energy drink.

Is this a black thing or just a retarded thing? If it's a black thing I'm ashamed of all of you.

well, it's true
more than one person has come into here to call you shills

I just need to know what jizzhole created this monumental stupidity.

We're just having a bit of fun. Picture it like this:
We're standing in a group having a good time talking about our mutual interest.
You're standing in the distance getting pissed that someone likes talking about something you don't.
It's pretty easy to just hide the thread if you don't like it but people love to come in here and complain like anyone is going to change their mind about liking sips because somebody else called them a shill.

If I could get paid to drink energy drinks and shitpost I would but the reality is we're just over here having a laff while you guys get butthurt.
The shill accusations make it a bit more fun actually.

The most I can say about the marketing group assigned to shitpost these threads is at the very least they don't do it for free. But I mean, these are some weak ass Facebook tier memes.

i am sure it makes the job easier to deal with role playing that you enjoy your life

>memes

>Pretending to love my life
Man I have the best life in the world I'll run you through my average day.
>Wake up at 9:30 under a literal mountain of sweaty pussy
>Climb my way out of my king sized bed stepping groggily over the 11/10 harem of chicks
>Reach into the fridge and grab a Monster Energy brand Zero Ultra Sip.
>Pound it in one drink and go throw on a designer shirt (Bucci) and get ready to go to work
>Crack open another Sip for the road and climb into my Bugatti
>Drive 100 all the way to the Monster Headquarters where I'm greeted by the valet/fuckslave
>She sucks me off while I enjoy another Monster product
>Sit down at my $8000 shitposting rig and fire up 4chin.biz getting ready to convince some idiots to buy Refreshing Monster products
>Someone calls me a shill and I laugh while I get sucked off under my desk by 100 girls at once
>Crack open another sip
>Get a raise because I'm such a prolific shitposter, making sure there's no downtime
>Shit was cash
Just bought myself a private jet so I can shitpost across the world at peak hours in every timezone, you don't stand a chance kid.

>OP clearly says “real sip boys only”
>thread full of nonsippers
>nonsippers can’t read
Sad!

You people are fucking weird.

Kek. Three sips in one day.

S I P B O Y S

good roleplay
you aren't a good shitposter or shill though
but maybe one day
probably not though

Salty. Perhaps I'll allow you to lick my neon piss (from all the B vitamins) off of the chest of the least attractive chick in my harem.
Only if you're a good boy and have your sips though.

maybe if you keep trying to sell me sips your boss will give you a little sip of his cum for a raise
maybe if you are a extra good boy and manage to make some decent content and posts he will give you a bonus cum sip

You should all be banned.

Thanks for sharing! I personally enjoy that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ with breakfast, on the drive to work and/or school (traffic sucks lol!), or while I'm just chilling on the couch watching streaming content and checking my fantasy sports teams on my tablet device.

And did I mention Zero Ultra™ has ZERO calories but still tastes great?

Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ works for me. Don't you think it's time you try that first sip?

[SPONSORED]

you should be ashamed

That's what they are though.

>these are some weak ass Facebook tier memes.

Are you sure about that? Check this

off to the /sip/ shop boys, been 3 for 6 for months, will update with a flavor selection when i return.

it's snowing too boys, she's a comfy one tonight

I miss you sip boy. Come back to me.

Fuck she's a frosty cunt out there tonight boys but I made 'er. Trekked up to the Mac's in a fuckin blizzard with the old hound, fuck yeah boys got a good /sip/ selection.

Y'all tried this new purple /sip/? They give me a fuckin insulated lunch kit with her boys I couldn't turn that fuckin whore down now could I? Keep the lunch warm for the boys up here in the north bud, get squirrely on those 14 hour days alone out in the bush without a hot lunch boys believe me, start talkin to yerself real quick

I found a few cases of these sips at an old grocery store in Washington.

Monster is evil fellas.

State or DC? Please say DC.

Please post more often.

Why do you do this?
What possible reason could you have for doing something like that?
Back in my day when we were bored we raided habbo hotel. Now you kids are making energy drink natsoc fusion memes.
What happened here?

Sorry to tell you this user but state. We are talking about rural Washington here.

It’s just one guy making those. No one reposts them. People repost the good shit like pic related.

catch me in the gym parking lot shotgunning S I P S A N D L I S T E N I N G T O deathgrips

it sure does sweaty, my bosses thick 500ml MONSTER cock ;)

not

fuck i can't see straight. remove the "not". need more sips....

>Veeky Forums meme is now a general on Veeky Forums

like pottery

You are all a bunch of faggots

Battle Ground? Better not be.

This is the expected shittest thread on Veeky Forums right now

Anyone have any rare sip suggestions? My roommates are keeping all the assorted cans

rare? no. but you're missing Kick Start

SAGE

Daily reminder that anyone that drinks monster is a degenerate an probably lives in a trailer park and drives an eclipse with a ricer muffler

>my new favorite sip

Not a sip

Drinking blue razz right now and it's pretty nice, that's definitely a rare flavor. I would definitely buy it.

Fucking FINALLY

I'm like 90% sure it was Pomeroy. I was driving to Lewiston, ID from Portland, OR.

Last weekend I was trying to get a lot of drinks with redbull to keep going, but wow redbull must be less powerful than coffee. Why do people drink piss flavored water that doesn't wake you up more than a glass of water? Why don't they use something that's actually good at flavor and energy in bar drinks such as NOS?

yellow nos, not rare but had it the other day and it was dope.

how is the gridlock, was tempted to try it the other day at aldi

I think Gridlock is about the same as Monster, and I like Monster so I like Gridlock. I'd personally give Gridlock the edge over Monster, but the ultra whites for each are indistinguishable from each other.

This is a Veeky Forums meme! Your DYEL bodies cannot handle S I P S. You must cease before it destroys you.

>tfw when Manolos put you in jail for sipping.

I thought this shit was ironic

It's post-ironic

I am a S I P B O Y, and I am not employed by Monster Energy™. I have posted, many times, extolling the virtues and benefits of sipping in this thread and in many others. I do so of my own accord and have not been coerced or paid in anyway to do so, other than coercion for a love of sipping and the energy it brings me. I take offense at the suggestion that these threads are paid advertisements. They are in fact, THE OPPOSITE. I pay for my own internet connection and the sips I spread the gospel thereof. It is the opposite of paid advertising. I happily pay these sums for a chance to make the world a better place.

IN FACT. When we consider that energy is defined in physics by many units, one of them the calorie. And we, at the same time, consider that Monster Energy™ Ultra™ beverages are energizing and yet contain zero calories, one might be moved to such judgement that Monster Energy™ Ultra™ branded beverages are indeed a MIRACLE.

I would pay three times as much for each beverage, and twice as much for my internet connection to have the joys of spreading the word of this blessed miracle. Peace be unto SIPBOYS.

nothing is better than BANG

dude nice

Ill give you this, its been awhile since Ive seen shitposting so persistent. Monster spent their money well to create all this free shilling even if its ironic

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little sip thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Can of Monster Energy photoshopped into the hands of a pop culture icon, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about an energy drink. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic sipfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "S I P B O Y S S I P B O Y S S I P B O Y S." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

How rekt do you have to be to post shit like this?

Good copypasta *sips respectfully*

Only right answer

i can't afford that monster, thats like 3 dollars a can.

this.
baka

Saved

Newfag

no

u

viral

marketers

pls

go

>now
It has been months

step aside slags

Wow u posted it again

>Why do you do this?
>What possible reason could you have for doing something like that?

Just enjoy these perfectly crafted memes that tug at the fabric of time and first sips.

Enjoy your diabetes shills.

>Drinking satanic jew juice and not red bull

>>Drinking satanic jew juice and not red bull
Red Bull CEO is great though. I'm protected from the satanic jew juice senpai

I like a Lil sip with my chip

These memes are shit tier compared to where this meme was a couple months ago. You need to catch up, son. Here's a hint, drop the /pol bullshit.

>drop the /pol bullshit
Variety is key.

All the other kids with the Monster Sips

>Variety is key.

Why is this sip so rare and hard to find?