>>9636258

Quit trying to reverse psychology your gay fucking shit.

sage

hello babish

>I want to discuss the popularity of this YouTube channel
Wrong board, dipshit.

>talking about cooks is against the rules
ok

This basic steak cooking 101

My only issue with it is he's a pretentious faggot who thinks he's so highly because he only enjoys medium rare.

Is that how that fucker's face looks like?
topkek, now I know why he reeks reddit, freaking bugman

Why are you all getting your panties in a bunch over something that has zero influence on your life?

Like, shit man. Who gives a shit if reddit likes him?

You guys sound pretty bitter. Over what, I'm not sure.

Because he's a shit cook who makes a shitload of money off of retards and that should annoy anybody who cares about cooking.
Also he's super fucking full of himself and fuck him just on principle.

So fuck him because he is trying to teach people how to cook among other youtube channels with similar or same goals?

Fuck you, faggot. And fuck this viral marketing bullshit, buy an ad if you want clickbux.

sage

Didn't watch the video cause fuck giving him views. What was wrong with it?

>fuck this guy for being a better businessman than I am

well he's jewish so...

calm down Daniel

i've never used the word before but he is the prototypical nu-male

do the views help him if i have adblock. like does he get a better rate or something? if not, you should give him as many views as possible so he keeps doing this instead of a real career for longer and fucks up his life. he's already out of ideas.

Can OP or someone else explain what is wrong with the second method? I've reverse seared steaks for a while and they've turned out well, I also uss rosemary/garlic when butter basting, am I fucking something up?

>Ruin a steak

Nope. Neither of those steaks are ruined, the technique is pretty spot-on.

However steak is one of the easiest things you could possibly cook outside of TV dinners and shit, so whatever.

> (You)
>Because he's a shit cook who makes a shitload of money off of retards and that should annoy anybody who cares about cooking.
>Also he's super fucking full of himself and fuck him just on principle.

Then why don't you man up, and make a kick ass cooking show on YouTube.

so they can shitpost about it on Veeky Forums

Nothing, it's just that nearly everyone on this site is bitter and only wants people to fail

>this meat is so shit tier I have to salt the fuck out of it to make it edible
Tell me again about the wonders of supporting factory farming by eating meat literally made of shit.