LESS THAN ONE MONTH. ARE YOU PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR MINDS BLOWN!?!?!

LESS THAN ONE MONTH. ARE YOU PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR MINDS BLOWN!?!?!

>Fiction.
I grew up of this when I was a teen. You should too.

I seriously hope for your sake you don't mean that.

I sincerely mean it. They provide little of intellectual worth due to their genre fiction nature.

Why is that on the Veeky Forums main chart if it has to be published yet?

i heard it sucked "canal water"

Reddit is that way

Is it being reprinted or something?

Yes, a new edition is being released next month

It looks like Target is the main carrier right now. Weird.

If you think about it hard enough even non fiction is fiction

This is my least favorite bait, because I just know that there are people who genuinely think like this. Whenever I see this I always wonder what the person thinks Plato's dialogues are, because they certainly cannot be considered non-fiction.

I consider them philosophical texts. I'm more exactly referring to genre-fiction which I just can't read. I find it impossible.

I'm 55 pages in and it's crazy. McElroy's style is so essaytic and convoluted. When you're reading a chapter you barely know what's going on, but as soon as you finish it it's like the memories of all the things being described have stolen into your brain and clarified themselves. The way he tells a story really is like memory or thought - not a clear series of cause-and-effect events, but a big mural of related topics which shift in and out as relevant.

Why does the new cover look so shit lads

if you want to read further into memories check out ancient history.

I've already read Cannonball, which uses the same technique, but I'll certainly be reading more of his books.

Surely that's just a placeholder?

Shit book

why do you say that famalam?

He is an experimenter of form. It's why he has such a fervent underground following.

This book is fucking incredible. I stole it from my university library.

This is a reprint. It was published in the late 80s but was out of print for a long while.

their value is not to be determined by anyone other than the consumers of the art. your consideration is noted, and promptly discarded.
intellectual pursuit does not reside in non-fiction alone. i suppose you don't enjoy paintings of fictional events either, do you? hell, you likely can only arrest your gaze upon photographs simply because of your disdain for all that is not stark reality. the man who comdemns his inner youth condemns his spirit.

>I stole it from my university library.

same. then sold it on ebay for $150

QUESTION: is the dalkey edition of women and men the longest single-volume paperback novel in existence?

clarissa.

fuckin jesus you arent wrong

and apparently many copies are abridged, though they give no mention of it.