How do you make your hot cocoa?

How do you make your hot cocoa?

Other urls found in this thread:

lakechamplainchocolates.com/organic-bulk-dark-chocolate.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwp_DPBRCZARIsAGOZYBTH1kMQ8tXrHjIT8lWRSR9lEf4RhloaDLhoqrBrGWDMovH2rLx_ul8aAsbOEALw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1tbsp cocoa powder
1tsp unsalted butter
2tbsp sugar
8fl oz whole milk
1/3tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
4g corn starch

whoops I made atole, which is fucking better, anyway

instant cocoa + hot milk + brandy

I simmer some milk and throw in half a tab of Abuelita's and some sugar and cinnaminon to taste. It's lazy and tasty.

hot water
instant coffee
instant cocoa
splash of seasonal alcohol

No sugar?

I like crushed peppermints and tiny marshmallows.

Is that any good? What makes it better than hot chocolate? The flavour?

Cup of milk
Cocoa powder to taste
Cayenne pepper to taste
Ground clove to taste
Ground cinnamon to taste
Sugar to taste

Oh, I forgot. Vanilla to taste

chew 14grams of chocolate
regurgitate
enjoy

>1tsp unsalted butter
I'll use lard instead, it's always better.

Your arteries disagree.

>xhe doesn't understand keto
laughing_whores.tiff

>hot water
>5-6tbsp cocoa
>half-1 tbsp chilli

Hot

After reading this post I went and made atole. You're right, much better.

The texture makes it much more enjoyable and as opposed to hot cocoa, it's got butter, which just makes things more delicious. If you add about 2 or 3 more grams of corn starch, you end up with pudding

I haven't made it in a long time, so I just went by visualizing the steps and eyeballing amounts. I hope the thickness was right.

Clove and cinnamon just make everything more Christmasy, although clove is very strong tasting. I just can't combine clove and chocolate in my mind without it overpowering chocolate.. I've heard of other people adding powdered peppers to their hot beverages

heat up some milk to just under boiling and then put in the mix that I bought from the store and then stir

Milk
Cocoa powder
Salt
Sugar

*ends thread*

Cocoa, milk, salt, cinnamon, cloves. When I'm feeling posh, I add semi-sweet chocolate, an espresso shot, and black garlic.Fucing delicious.

Melt chocolate in a double boiler, warm cream, whole milk and honey mixed, add together, stir, serve.

I use this product.

lakechamplainchocolates.com/organic-bulk-dark-chocolate.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwp_DPBRCZARIsAGOZYBTH1kMQ8tXrHjIT8lWRSR9lEf4RhloaDLhoqrBrGWDMovH2rLx_ul8aAsbOEALw_wcB

The fuck is John Goodman doing on that box?