PATRICIAN FRUITS

Best fruit coming through. Clemetines should be considered candy they are so good.

Bananas are trash and anyone who says banana is a dumb monkey.

>clementines of all fucking fruits are to be considered "patrician"
>bananas are somehow worse
fucking fight me OP

if you don't say mango you haven't had a good mango

Spbp

Pears whenever they're super ripe. Also nectarines. But when not perfectly ripe these fruits suck so tread carefully friend

bananas are the fucking necco wafers of fruits

Nectarines suck dick, the real best fruit is pomegranates, nothing else is better.

came to post this. the only fruit that's worth the prep time

Shut up. Nectarines are great fuck your pomegranates they leave a weird feeling in the throat

fucking this

Fuck you. Nectarines are the retarded step-child of oranges and should go extinct

Fool! Fucking oranges what. Nectarines aren't citrus if anything they're peach brethren. Lrn2fruit

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE NECTARINES ARE A FRUIT, ONLY THOSE WITH AN IQ OF 20 BELIEVE NECTARINES ARE FRUIT, EVERYTHING INVOLVING NECTARINES MUST BE ELIMINATED FROM THIS EARTH

Everything involving nectarines should be fired into my mouth and pomegranates up your ass

Bananas are nothing special by themselves, but go great with other things, like chocolate, oatmeal, strawberries.

Though I've noticed lately unless I buy the bananas when they're green, they taste like trash. I only buy green bananas now and let them ripen at home.

>Bananas are trash and anyone who says banana is a dumb monkey.
Elvis disagreed. As do I.

Banana's can be anything from fried, burger topping, sandwich filling, or even a dessert.

What a bunch of plebs in this thread.

>Sumo orange
>Fuji apple
>grapes
>mangos
>pluots
>why would you need any other fruits?

Bananas aren't the greatest, but only a clementine loving tard would denigrate them so. Honorable mention to the pomegranate, which would be godly if not so inconvenient to eat. Honorable mention to the pineapple.

MAKE WAY FOR THE KING

Those are tangerines

Pretty much all berries are god tier

Is the yellow edible?

THIS

Only the yellow is edible. The seeds within the yellow have a starchy bit that can be eaten after cooking.

>clementine
you mean mandarin, you absolute faggot?

I honestly have no idea if these are good or if everyone is memeing it up or trying to get you to buy horrible smell in a shell.

p l u m s
you plebs

They made it into a goddamn ice cream flavour so I doubt it tastes like trash

The shell is smelly, and some people can't deal with the chive flavor.

>McDonalds
>in charge of things not tasting like trash

I also doubt it even has any real fruit in it.

I literally can't stop eating them

I had a diet more or less solely composed of plantains fried in lard at one point.

I agree, McDonald's in general is crap, but their Oreo McFlurries are a guilty pleasure

This is a fruit thread though so have some best fruit

Satsumas are better.

Durians are the fine wine of fruits, don't eat low quality durian

Grapefruit and Jackfruit you pussies

pic related and concord grapes

I don't suppose anyone saved a screenshot of Borneo's thread about drying those?

Am I the only one who thinks those taste like cum?

No homo.

Fuyus are great- it's the other teardrop shaped ones that taste like cum. They are super astringent and coat your mouth like you just ate a spoonful of cornstarch.

Absolutely agree

Whatever happened to mandarines?

They’re fucking meme food.
It’s like eating poorly made custard in a public bathroom and are the strongest evidence of why reddit needs to leave

It's not wretch-worthy, but definitely not great.

Apples, Pears, Apricots, Grapes, Cherries, Figs and Pomegranate.

These are actually patrician fruit.

Satsuma are the best citrus fruit.

Yeah, gotta agree.

Mangos are great and all but any fruit you can't peel with your hands are automatically B-tier and lower.

banana strawberries and some ice cream make the best smoothies though

/thread

thats your AIDS acting up

it tastes like sweet custard slurped up off the gas station bathroom floor

>Kumquat
the juice is bitter but the skin and flesh is sweet

>Kumquat
the juice is sour but the skin and flesh is sweet

>having a favorite fruit when every kind is delicious when it's in season

>patrician fruit thread
>not a single mention of avocado

I'll go to the REAL patrician thread then.

>Fuji
I too was in your camp until I found the joy of cripps pink. The texture of fuji with the same slight sweetness but with a green apple kind of sour

I fucking love pomegranate, but they're a dick to prepare, so I rarely have them

banana is literally a clone monstruosity that needs a continual treatment against everything to avoid extintion
something that isn't a little less shitty is platano (not platain, that's a jungle monstrosity)

Fuck I hate degraining pommegranates. I don't eat it solely because that

definitely mango, summer is shitty in qld but mangoes, nectarines and cherries make up for it

why does kensington pride season have to be so short

They have to be so crisp and hard that they have no give when i squeeze them. I HATE mushy fruit.

Ma nigga ma nigga( MY MAFUCKIN NIGGA!)

What kind of weak ass child sized deformed hands are you using that can't peel a mango?

Why would you want to peel it when it's much more efficient to scoop out the flesh from the inside? Peeling is a hassle, takes a while, and is wasteful because the skin sticks to the flesh so well. It's not like a citrus fruit or banana where the skin comes off readily.

White peaches