Is this the best way to experience literature?

Is this the best way to experience literature?

Well after she's done eating it, in about a day it will come out exactly as it started.

more like infinite digest

more like incomplete digest

It's certainly the most expensive joke I've ever heard of

physical copies of that book rare or something?

If it's Infinite Jest it is

as shit ?

>books
>women
Give her a cook book so she can learn how to make herself something to eat. Women should only read the bible.

Performance art was a mistake

Smoking, burning, eating... I've seen these twats do a lot of things with IJ, but I have never seen or heard about them actually reading it.

No discernable nutrition

fpbp

underrated post

i know this girl irl but i also dont know if she knows that she's ironically mocking one of the book's main jokes about eating/consumption and that this kinda parody actually speaks to the main issue of ironic-masking that the book is ironically poking fun at in a meta way.
there's a reason why the ending revolves around a toothbrush.
in the end the book's whole concept of getting "clean" is a trap essentially so there's a possibility of some real insight here. i kinda dont really wanna ask her because i hate people who like this book.

top comment in the reddit thread/10

i wanna add that i also hate people who hate it without understanding it.
I've noticed most people who feel strongly in either way tend to have a very poor understanding of what the whole ironic exercise is all about
people who like it just like the farts, giggles and man-stuff and the people who outright hate it tend to be insecure, intimidated, or too easily annoyed

this humorously and also unironically.

You have to give the thread a few hours before you can go around declaring posts underrated. Veeky Forums is a slow board!
Oh, and it wasn't a very good post either. Not particularly bad, but just an uninspired regurgitation of the "hipsters/women don't actually finish IJ" narrative.

underrated post

UP +

oh wow u.p.,

just glorious

underrated post

put me in the screencap Good Sirs! >X LEL

uder reted pst

If you are what you eat, is she becoming Infinite Jest?

underrrrratedpost

Shit thread

Underrated assessment

up

holy shit, even better ++++

epic bread! taosten

Unfeted message

what an extraordinarily lucid post, are you published yet?

You're calling my post bad, faggot? You're saying my post isn't underrated at all? Fuck off mate. If either of our posts is bad, then it's definitely yours. At least my post is pertinent to the OP and to the IJ audience as a whole. Yours isn't even relevant to the thread. It's meta shit. It's posting about posts. You could not have posted anything and nothing in this thread would have changed. You're not contributing anything. Your post is useless and so are you.
Uninspired? Look who's talking.

no I don't know what the fuck he's talking about it's like a 15 dollar joke max

>criticizing my meta post with a meta-meta-post
I got more (You)s than you can even dream of; that's all you're really made about.

>tfw this would be your fetish if it were not merely Infinite Jest but a human being transformed into a self-conscious copy of Infinite Jest with memories of its life as a human being prior to its transformation
>tfw no gf

>She wants DFW inside her
I guess the bandana works.

This is peak womanhood. Redundant, oral, vulgar, irrelevant.