*inhales*

*inhales*

*exhales*

*implodes*

I haven't tried these new spicy nuggets yet but regular BK nuggets are pretty shit so I don't have much hope for them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nah, want you want to do is get spicy nugs from Wendy's. They rarely have any prepared, so they'll have to make them fresh.

Wendy's doesn't have spicy nugs anymore

Why aren't the prices higher in South Dakota and Massachusetts?

Oh
I haven't eaten fast food in a long time

It says Auckland and Hyundai you retard.

Why would they be? Alaska and Hawaii have higher prices on stuff because of transportation costs and other logistics issues.

I just ate this Whopper

I would just like to take a moment to appreciate the hot, fresh and locally sourced never-frozen beef Wendy's uses for their delicious hamburgers.

That bag looks like a Mexican flag, you're brown and your opinion has been disregarded.

>That bag looks like a Mexican flag, you're brown and your opinion has been disregarded

I didn't give an opinion, I merely stated a fact.

I wish their patties were that plump.

at a dime or so per nuggie i always think i am eating eat meat

>available for a limited time only
No thanks, I can’t deal with having my heart broken again

brushy brushy

You have fat fingers dude. I'm gonna guess you're fat and also unattractive and also gave up on life some time ago.

Many such cases. Sad!

Now if only there was some way to know what kind of camera you used to take a picture of your half eaten fast food.

Are they good as Wendy's spicy nugs were?

They literally are Wendy's spicy nugs. Except now you can get buffalo sauce or ranch (but not the delicious chili sauce)

>dime or so per nugget
>10 nuggets
>1.50
What

quicker than saying a dime and nickel per nuggie

If it were 16 cents, it'd be more than "10 or so"
since it's within 50% of the stated value, hold your autism

if you don't get chicken fries sauce with your nuggets you're missing out

Too spicy, like a fire in your mouth

>shitty image quality
>camera app brags about what shitty device was used

They look like Wendy's spicy nuggies. How do they taste bros? The regular nuggies taste like shit and I figure that's why they're $1.49 for 10.