Personally I think white chocolate is underrated

Personally I think white chocolate is underrated.
Does Veeky Forums agree with me? How do y'all feel about white chocolate?

Now that the kids have had their chocolate, what will the grown-ups be having?

The white chocolates with chocolate chips are godly.

Flavorless trash

>muh "not real chocolate" meme
I don't care what it technically is or isn't, faggot. The point is that it tastes good.

not a fan but had some white "hot" chocolate before which was made from real chocolate not the powdered crap and it was delicious

Finally had a vegan white chocolate bar, flavored with tiger nuts, in Madrid when I wasn't even looking for it. That's how great Madrid is. And then I remembered why I never ate white chocolate before I was vegan. It's trash. Very little theobromine and no minerals. I'll let you fatties keep eating cacao oil while I have the solids in my frozen banana nice cream :-)

Melting while chocolate tastes amazing.

I never said it's not real, I just implied it's for children and unrefined gentlemen without partitional taste.

That sounds painful and sticky.

You don't eat them while they're boiling silly.
mostly room temp or higher, enough to be soft and gushy.

You said you like melting while chocolate
Now first of all how'd you become chocolate?

I mean, I'll admit it's not real chocolate, but who the fuck cares? It tastes good to me either way. People constantly eat mock ups of other shit, but it's bad to enjoy white "chocolate".

I'll just be over here enjoying my crab sticks.

it's not particularly engaging on its own because it's essentially just sugar, milk, and refined cocoa bean oil, but by the same token it's invaluable as a base for flavored ganache.

white chocolate is delicious when not sweetened too much, and has in interesting texture. It may be bland, sure, but what little flavor it has is irreplaceable.

if chocolate were normal vegetables, white chocolate would be mushrooms.

cocoa butter is always welcome, but its missing the main flavor ingredient of chocolate. im now able to eat 100% cacao bars. trader joes now has a new 100, Montezumas absolute black with cacao nibs. not bad, aftertaste is better than lindt 100 or ghirardeli 100.

I loved it as a kid. Now i hardly ever think about it. Huh.

I'll take the pure cacao nibs. This shit is only a small step above white chocolate.

Very underrated. I don't understand the "not real chocolate" memers. Orange zest is not real fruit but nobody complains about it. It tastes good and pairs well with many things, thats all that really matters.

this, like with all types of chocolate, the quality can make it good or trash

Aldi did an awesome white chocolate block that had cornflakes and coconut flakes but I don't think they sell it here anymore.

Is there even any cocoa in these?

Highly recommend this one. It's one of the few that don't rely on vanilla to flavour it and sugar is the last ingredient as opposed to the first.

>cornflakes and coconut
not rice bubbles and coconut? I loved that stuff but I'm a tranny so yeah

Basically, no. There's no cocoa solids in white chocolate, only cocoa butter.

Coacoa in it's raw form is inedible, chalky, garbage. I mean that literally. Raw coacoa will have you rushing to rinse out your mouth.

You need to add white chocolate to coacoa to make it paletable. "Chocolate" as we know it is just white chocolate that's been polluted with some garbage jungle bean.

Like Detroit.

I wasn't allowed to eat it growing up because it's not actually chocolate.

Now I'm an adult and eat it on occasion.

why is your name a credit card number?
id probly delete this if i was you

It's not a credit card number, but yeah I forgot I had that in the name field.
Good Call.

>Like Detroit.
top kek

I prefer white chocolate.

I'm fine with dark, although I prefer not to have it as "ingredient" (topping, flavor, sprinkles, coating), just a decent chocolate bar. I have no such reservations about white - white chocolate flavored ice cream, fuck yeah.

Dark > Milk > literal shit > white "chocolate"

It leaves more chocolate juices in my mouth than milk or dark, and unlike fruit, that's not a quality I enjoy.

>chocolate
>no cocoa

I don't like white chocolate yet I like cookies and cream which has white chocolate. weird as fuck.

I like my chocolate and coffee the way my wife likes her bulls.

>not injecting chocolate liquor directly into your eyelids
Typical chocolate lightweights

It's a 3DS friend code isn't it

>Tastes and feels like plastic
>Costs more than average chocolate
Dark chocolate and milk chocolate are superior

white chocolate is an amazing dessert ingredient. i don't give two shits about it as an eating chocolate, but it's great for infusing other flavours into and using as a base for a ganache or mousse or whatever. especially fruit flavours.

>pure sugar
>"the point is that it tastes good"

go enjoy your type 2, you faggot. just eat pure sugar if you like that shit, it's the same garbage. I loved white chocolate as a kid but now, it's disgusting. I always feel like people who like white chocolate actually never had evolving taste buds and therefore only eat shit

White chocolate is not chocolate, it's just cacao butter, learn the difference.