How do I find a bf with strong opinions on art?

How do I find a bf with strong opinions on art?

I'm sick of dating boring cucks who think that every great work of art is truly great.

kys you seeking-attention whore

>unironically using the word "cuck"
can we all agree that women and homosexuals are ruining this board?

>Believing that OP is a woman

So you came to an anime image board? Questionable

I'm redpilled and hate all modern art, which is propagated by bolsheviks who are intent to breed out whiteness and subvert women into having sex outside of marriage.

I care deeply for classical art. If you are a virgin and intend to wait on me, like a woman ought to, serving me meekly and with grace and poise, then speak.

You know, I've always said that Dali was a dicksucking semi-mexican piece of goddamn shit.

Anyhow, what's going on in this thread?

I believe OP is a whore, not a woman.

Low reading comprehension.

I have strong opinions on art that involve hating Nabokov.

nabby was a pedophile and his work contains a fraction of the quality of the works he criticizes.

Who?

hey bby, what say we ditch OP and find some place to muse on nabokov's inadequacies?

>Dali was a dicksucking semi-mexican piece of goddamn shit
but that's blatantly true, user

Gaudì was even worse, as an architect

This.
>Lo. Lee. Ta.
fucking cringe

You got me.

Only if you prefer Ovid to Virgil, hate Percy Shelley, and the the Last Quartet was T.S. Eliot's biggest failure (runner-up being Gerontion).

don't date men who like art

Where do you live daddy

hey OP this was a bad idea for a thread and you can't really complain about the conduct that ensued considering this kinda discussion is literally useless outside baiting in this context.
this is where women fuck up. they think everyone just wants them around even when they're just getting in the way and then they complain when they're not respected.
respect the space ladies, please

I have strong opinions but they're largely positive. Idk I tend to like most of the art I engage with. Even if it's not totally attuned to my sensibility I can usually find something virtuous about it.

Isn't that literally the point

well, of the virgil i've read, he seemed a redundancy of homer, and ovid seems a pleasure. i can say nothing of percy other than his name offends my sensibilities alone. regarding eliot, i know nothing.

post your feet bitch

he has to be a Hegelian Marxist who knows nothing about art. it's the only way to get a truly novel opinion on the world

I believe all women are whores.

your penis isn't ready for sublimity then
seriously, read the four quartets though. It almost changed my life.

Thissss. Dont do this pls they all are really crazy or have some unstable personality ddisorder (this also apply for girls) just go with the semi-shy good looking guy that had great notes at school

I don't know, my art history courses were almost all women and even then I don't think all people taking art history courses are that into art -- most just colour their degree. I was one of the only pure art history majors. Even the postgrad students, from what I saw, were just painting by numbers and even though their research was drifting away from traditional approaches they didn't really know why or what to do with it. But it would be naive of me to think that I'm the 'only guy who cares about art' .

I hate Albert Camus and Samuel Beckett :)