What does Veeky Forums think of him, Meme or Magic?

What does Veeky Forums think of him, Meme or Magic?

I don't know who this guy is, but it's better to keep degenerates in the dark, especially those who appear to have no self respect, are fat, and cover their bodies with cartoons. Disgusting.

Dude who works vice food channel, also runs some Restutant called Parts and Labours

Smug narcissist. Also annoying

>lobsters are from the ocean my dude

M Double!!!
He's a good guy with a positive mental attitude; the character he plays on TV is just a version of himself turned to 11. Everyone has their own style--Action Bronson is high and silly, Eddie Huang is cross-cultural intellectual, and Matty is loud and crazy. Love 'em all because in the end they all have knowledge and can cook some great goodness.

everyone on vice is a faggot

That's fact

Never heard of him.

literally everything I've seen him make will fucking murder you with fat. holy shit it's insane that any person could ever put as much butter or cheese or any other kind of fat as he puts into what he makes. also his personality is annoying and he's a fucking leaf. could be worse, notbad/10

i like him,he has an honest vibe to him. also i donĀ“t know how the fatass landed that wife of his

Matty M is an annoying douche who does not belong on camera. His personality is like the bitchmade kitchen version of steve-o or johnny knoxville.

Hey Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville are fucking legends

I don't think about fat """people""".

Poor kid though. Hopefully daddy will sit on him and put him out of his misery.

His lasagna is a goat

i forgot he picture

Did it get you laid?

Looks like a dyke here but I recognised him from the lasagna pic above. His pancake vid is decent.

Yes, my girlfriend loved it so much she let me raw dog her ass that night and she had the biggest prostate orgasm ive ever seen.

Sheeiittt I know what I'm making Sunday

Is he gonna eat that baby?

King of the Road is the only saving grace of the channel.

"Okay" is the best I could use to describe him. He's obviously no Jack or Marie, he clearly knows what he's doing, he's done it many times, and he does it pretty well. Some of his recipes like the ribs and lasagna are nice takes on stuff, I also like how he coated the tops of twice baked potatoes with blanched and shredded broccoli, though I doubt he invented it.
But the other problem is he's just that, okay, a lot of his stuff gets by on novelty paired with decent cooking. The ribs are cute and fun but would pale to just a real true pitmasters with some great classic sauce. The same could be said for his lasagna and a more classic italian recipe. He also hasn't reached a stage that i feel many incredible chefs reach where it feels like they're operating on a whole different level, but that's like iron chef tier, so obviously it's not to be expected.
All of that said, he's annoying so i dont watch his videos. I also dislike vice, but I'm sure in person he's nice.

>woman
>prostate

Buddy, I got some news for ya...

>girlfriend
>prostate

user..

Didn't he have a heart attack?

foods utter garbage
persona annoying af

eddies atleast informative