The best thing about our beloved Chef John is that he admits when he's wrong. He is a humble chef and a good chef...

The best thing about our beloved Chef John is that he admits when he's wrong. He is a humble chef and a good chef. What is your favourite thing about Chef John?

Fuck off, Chef. Stop coming here to fish for compliments.

The best thing is that hecis a hilldawg and bashes trump on twitter all the time

>Chef John will never take your boipucci

why even live at this point? ;__;

His jokes. Especially the "after all, you are the _____ of your _____." He's like the cool, fully-functioning drunk uncle.

I like the sing-songy voice, too.

In the beginning the sing song voice is annoying but one grows to love it

>John Reed
I thought it was Mitzewich? Is that even him?

>actually teaches the viewer what everything does rather than showing off
that and his comfy voice

>'round the outside
>'round the outside
>'round the outside

Judge a man by his work not his personal life. I don't care what his politics are as long as he keeps making great food videos.

>the ol tappa tappa

your jokes suck and your videos make me cringe.
You Suck!

Go make some cheese/bacon/sriracha balls, babish, the upvotes will make you feel better about the whole low T thing

Chef John is my sensei
I credit most of my cooking skills to him
I've been watching his stuff for years and years

He seems definitely good for intermediately skilled cooks, not quite beginner material, but I discovered his channel recently and have been genuinely impressed by many of his recipes.

You can tell he at least went to culinary school unlike so many YouTube faggots. Solid cooking tho but nothing too fancy which he doesn't even try.

I'd like him to do some more advanced stuff.

>Judge a man by his work not his personal life.
This attitude is exactly why Hollywood still monopolizes the entertainment industry despite it being ran by pedophiles, homosexuals, and rapists.

I like Chef John. He really understands how the internet works and uses his insider knowledge to catapult himself into YouTube superstardom.

I don't care what they do as private individuals as long as they entertain me.

I would feel that way, however the other side does not so we have no choice but to shun them as well

Who has absolute beginner material on youtube??

Are the 'food wishes' actually requests people has sent in?

I kind of dislike that his new video thumbnails have text on it.

Some of them are, yes.

Make a "food wish" of your own and maybe he will do it.

>charming cringe puns
>doesn't shit up video with his ego and pictures of his face
>hardly ever shills for shit
>admits when something doesn't work
>tells you what corners you can cut or substitutions you can make, but doesn't accept bullshit corner cutting
>regular updates
>ultra relaxing sing song voice and consistent lines/music cues
>wide range of recipes of various types and cuisines
>keeps his personal politics to his twitter like a professional

If you don't like Chef John then there is no joy in your life and you are a jaded spite filled drone who has to hate everything other people enjoy.

that used to bother me until i realized that describes the government just as well and i'm out of shits to give

Chef John was too kind. My response would have been "throw the dumb bitch over a cliff."

His voice is unbearable

As would we all, but we aren't eceleb chefs, and I doubt any of them aside from John would have the balls to just say no. They would probably tell him to leave them out rather than actually make a stand for quality.

I hope he makes szechuan sauce and causes a massive sperg out around here.

At the very least, we as individuals can starve these bastards in Hollywood by not giving them money from movie sales and TV ratings. The government is a whole different problem that will get it's own final solution soon enough. Best case solution is that my boy Donald destabilizes the government to the point of leaving leeches like Feinstein and McCain unprotected and hopefully they do as the good traitors they are and betray their paymasters when threatened.

>implying they won't go back to eating children

But user, if you starve them of their shekels for them to lure young children to their lair, how do the children get eaten?

Chef John is great, but I get worried that if people say that too much there will be a backlash and everyone will say he sucks.

So I'll say this instead: Chef John is nothing special. Binging with Babish though, now THERE'S a quality cooking youtuber!