Grocery store charges for plastic bags

>grocery store charges for plastic bags

>not bringing your own reusable bags

yes, i'd rather enjoy endless plastic pollution because the bags are free.

>get new form then still get shit beat out of you

That SSUI form is coming user.

>power up just a little bit more
>BTFO anything and everyone again

>reusable bag
you mean just a bag

Here it's the law, they don't have a choice to charge for bags or not.

Every grocery store charges for bags. It's either built into the price of the merchandise or it's a separate fee. Why is this hard to understand?

>he/she doesn't own any single-use bags

>Live in Melbourne, Australia
>Plastic grocery bags will soon be illegal

I suppose I should be using my reusable ones in the first place but I always forget them. Also I have a small kitchen bin so I use the plastic shopping bags as bin liners. Now I'm going to have to pay for garbage bags.

oh by reusable bag do you mean the small clear ones

pretty sure our grocery stores stopped having those altogether because of people bagging everything in them instead of spending a couple of cents on a regular plastic bag

are you under the impression that grocery plastic bags are cheaper than garbage bags?

When they give me plastic grocery bags for no charge, yes, I do.

what is the webm supposed to convey?

Just use tote bags. Grab a couple of solid fabric tote bags, which will set you back all of $2, and use them instead...jackass.

I went to some town in Maryland for a break for a couple days and this was some shocking shit to me.
I kinda ended up stealing them technically because I didn't know and I just put some of the stuff we bought into the bags, it was late at night and the cashier didn't care though.

It's going to be interesting when that ban on plastic bags comes in. There's going to be a lot of fat angry women kicking up a stink.

Considering I get a few free every time I get groceries they undoubtedly are. I have like 60 under my sink.

Aldi's is pretty good m8. Cheap prices, good food, time in line is very short.

Nothing is for free you dirty commie.

K
Y
S

Poverty prices cheap quality food and huge lines of poor people waiting to buy there twice refrozen meat from a cashier sitting in a chair

Such is life in commiefornia. I saw the writing on the walls years ago and horded a nice collection of like 15 reusable bags whenever they were giving stuff away

Also enjoy some fuckwit 16 year old asking you if you would like to buy a bag even when you are only buying 2 things from the dollar store