Recommend a book about defeating your tormentor

Recommend a book about defeating your tormentor.

>You are your biggest tormentor
Fight club

>Satan is your tormentor
Qur'an and Hadith's

>Women are tormentors of men
Pickup artist literature.

Not a book but "There's a Man in the Habit of Hitting Me on the Head with an Umbrella"

>Qur'an
Can we stop with this meme please?
At least an incredible amount of great literature is based on the Bible which makes it a necessary read but little to nothing of importance would base itself on the Koran. It would be such a waste.

>Th Collector

Oh w8

Don't forget your edgyness is your tormentor
>Notes from the underground

Koran is the best for afterlife gains. Think long term.

Him.

I guess I should read this, then.

The Count of Monte Cristo

The Koran is objectively a better piece of literature than the Bible

Recommend a book about tormenting your defeater.

I would also like to read this.

Das Kapital

Ender's Game

Epictetus' Discourses

Moby Dick.

The Diary of Ann Frank

Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus

fanfiction by a bullied 13 year old

No it's not. It's a disorganized mess arranged from longest chapter to shortest (with one short one stuck on front), and every individual chapter jumps from subject to subject like a drunken epileptic trying to remember Old Testament stories. This is why nobody can think of Quran quotes off the top of their head. Everyone remembers the great Biblical passages like "For God so loveth the world..." "yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death..." "Fear not, for behold I bring you tidings of great joy..." whereas nobody knows any of the stuff from the Quran unless it's in one specific language. And than compare just the stories in the Quran to the stories in the Bible. I'm not gonna say the Biblical story of Jesus' birth, because everyone already knows it :^) but just compare it to the Qurans rendering
>"Mary carried Jesus and brought him to her people. They said, ‘O Mary, indeed you have done a great evil.’ ‘O sister of Aaron, your father was not an evil man, and your mother was not a fornicator.’ So she pointed to him. They said, ‘How can we speak to a child in the cradle?’ Jesus said, ‘Indeed, I am a slave of God. He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and charity as long as I remain alive. And has made me kind to my mother, and did not make me arrogant or miserable. And peace be upon me the day I was born, and the day I will die, and the day I will be raised alive.’"
That's garbage. A talking baby? Dreamworks did it better. And then you say it's objectively better? How is it objective? More people read The Bible, so you can't be judging based on how many people read the book. You can't be judging by length, cause The Bible is three times as long. You can't be judging based on which book endured longer, because The Bible was written earlier but is still read more. You can't be judging based on influence, because there are more Christians than Muslims so the Bible clearly has a greater influence in the world. I don't understand what objective measure you're taking. You're talking about things you don't understand. The fact is that great works of literature in many languages, including the English King James, the German Luther, the Russian Synodal, have just been translations of The Bible, whereas the Quran is only good in one language and you still need to give people the death sentence if they don't read it. It's a shit book, and you're a shit person for pretending it's not.

My Diary Desu.

>sun is your tormentor

BASH LEBS

The White Tiger

The Day My Bum Went Psycho

Faust

Subject: autist

Anything from Hubert Selby Jr, Chiggity chiggity chiggity Chuck a biggity-Bukowski, Buddhists texts...you'll become a dry autist if youre not already. Your tormentor is the world in general and YOU in particular.

Chrck yo assumptions m8

Theres people spending the night in donestic violence shelters that disagree with you.

My Twisted World

Unbroken

Crime and punishment helped me