I find mac and cheese to be a bit bland on its own. What spices do you cu/ck/s use on your mac and cheese?

I find mac and cheese to be a bit bland on its own. What spices do you cu/ck/s use on your mac and cheese?

>>bland on its own
stop using shit-tier cheese.

You don't need spices, you need to use good cheese.

Frank's red hot, mi amigo.

Black pepper is all you need baby

>tony chacheres spicy blend
>crushed up cheez itz or Doritos

Really, try it.

>muh dairy pasta

shit meme

I usually cut up spicy peppers and put them in

These, plus a single serving can of tuna.

Mac and cheese was invented by Thomas Jefferson,if you cook it properly you won't need spices

Hot sauce, fresh cracked black pepper (set to coarse grind), maybe some mustard powder

put in a bit of english hot mustard or full-grain

red pepper flakes

>crushed up cheez itz or Doritos
I recognize this meme

smoked paprika in mac n chez is incredible

This. And you could mix in some bacon. Or sprinkle with blue cheese. Or tiny croutons. Or breadcrumbs tossed in herbs. Or small shrimp. Or lump crab.

Garlic, red & black pepper, chili powder

>Box mac and cheese
Tuna or parmesan, depending on my appetite

>Baked mac and cheese
Perfect by itself fresh, a bit of salt and pepper after reheating

both of these sound incredible

if you are making boxed, add any actual cheese: i prefer adding both smoked provolone and a sharp vermont cheddar (one that actually melts well) and seasoning with equal amounts of white and black pepper

I like eating it with mustard or ketchup

fuck sprinkling it with blue cheese. Just use the blue cheese straight-up for the sauce. It melts really well so you don't need to fuck around with a roux. Just add a splash of cream and you're set.

You are a walking meme. Do you also add sriracha and Nutella?

Paprika, mustard powder, and a little onion/garlic powder.

Also fuck with the cheese ratios/choices with sharp as shit/smoked cheddar, some parmesan, and a little gorgonzola for a bite..

The trick is a good combo of cheeses. I like to throw in a little paprika and chipotle peppers in for flavor but that’s me.

Smoked paprika and coarse ground black pepper

Good cheeses (a good cheddar on its own should suffice, but I'm a fan of using emmenthal as well), salt and pepper, and maybe some paprika but not much.

little bit of garlic powder and cayenne

if you're not putting at least a little cayenne in every savory dish you make then you're fucking up

No, but I've added shaved truffle.

no need to add bacon to an already rich and fatty dish.

nutmeg, homie

pepto bismol.

just trust me.