Is The Animorphs series Veeky Forums?

Is The Animorphs series Veeky Forums?

What the fuck is that

>tfw used to imagine myself turning into a girl and rubbing my tits
>tfw wondering about blue centaur dick

Was there ever a gender-bending moment in Animorphs? I don't remember

if you think the covers are terrifying you should read what's inside

YA Book series about kids that turn into animals and fight blue alien centaurs.

Does this qualify as YA? If so, what happened to the genre over the last couple of decades? Do I have my nostalgia goggles on too tight?

Yea. Ax spliced or combined genes from the rest of them to form his human disguise.
I think it ended up being a woman (male)

Animorphs was actually amazing.
I mean it was incredibly rushed and the author(s) resorted to enlisting ghost writers but nevertheless.
For a babbys first book it touched on themes of ethics, morality and war quite well.

They turned into humans a few times I believe. It was a taboo for them. I found the idea very stimulating, it's basically total body rape.

Remember how they could let the instincts of a "captured" animal take over?
I think they were also worried that perhaps the people they captured were also conscious.

The blue alien centaurs are mostly the good guys. The bad guys are the mind control slugs.

I don't know if I was just to young for all that shit when I read them, but I don't remember them wangsting so much. Part of why I disliked the ending; suddenly muh "war is hell" everybody is dead of PTSD and miserable.

>mostly
More like slightly to both.

The andalites (besides Ax) might as well not have existed for 75%+ of the books (they show up like 3 times prior to the final arc).

Wouldn't turning into a starfish basically make you braindead? What was she trying to accomplish here?

And turning into anything that wasn't human (or intelligent alien) would make you dumber than [insert demographic here]. Blue cube magic.

Wait, I think I actually remember this one now. She turns into a starfish and gets split in two and the other half regenerates and also turns back into a human so there's now a clone of her.

>Remember how they could let the instincts of a "captured" animal take over?

Yeah, that was cool. Which is basically the answer to this the biological stuff is just magic.

>ywn have a gang of friends who's thursday activity involves morphing into various animals and raping each other

Hi /pol/.

Hi, but I've never posted on pol.

Being able to turn into a cockroach would actually be quite useful. You would be able to stealthily enter or leave pretty much any building, including jails or banks.

>Animorphs is fiction
>Fiction IS literature, as the saying [definition] goes
Yes, the Animorphs series is Veeky Forums.

YA has always been shit, we just remember differently because we grew up on certain bits of it and the familiarity breeds partiality/bias.

That was about 50% of their morphs. "Turn into something small/with wings to enter X installation to do Y thing." Replace with "dolphin" for entering underwater places.

The persistence of their conscious and intelligence was a convenience brought upon by the magic. However, there were a few times where turning into a certain creature was a huge jeopardy to their consciousness. They were almost lost in a creature's mental landscape a few times.

Can someone explain this meme to me?

Look up turkroach. Note that the kid on the cover is brownish, so the meme assumes they're mudslime.

Post animemes

Gregor? Is that you?

didn't read

But the bottom right corner of the pages would animate as a flip book

All i find are pictures.
I always thought the turkish embassy pic was funny, but i'm afraid i never truly got the lore behind it.

Rachel is best girl

holy fuck that's funny. I read a couple of these but not this one

Both halves are not "her;" she ends up with a literally split personality. One half gets her "hidden" feminine side and gets all weepy and shit, while the other half takes her gung ho-ness to the next level. I can't remember how they recombined her to fix it in the end.

PLEASE GIMME DOWNLOAD LINK OF THIS SHIT I NEED IT

PDF EPUB TXT EVEN JPEG WHATEVER YOU WANT

Literally just google "Animorphs full series download" it has all books, spinoffs, and a guide to each book in one rar

Yeah, but Everworld was better

what a time to be alive

topkek