Saw this at an old local Italian grocer. It's the size of a small tire. Wtf kind of bread am I looking at?

Saw this at an old local Italian grocer. It's the size of a small tire. Wtf kind of bread am I looking at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2c20S36pYAE
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3332169/Feminist-blogger-uses-vaginal-yeast-make-sourdough-bread.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-SXTIuYzVfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you asking us instead of the baker? Wouldn't the baker be much better equipped to answer than a bunch of fuckhead fast-food apologists on a mongolian cave art forum?

I can't actually talk to people face to face. I get so nervous that they'll laugh at me that I pee myself a little.

He doesn't speak lasagna

Is a donut without frosting

>A-Hey OP!
>We baked a bread of your momma's vagina!
>Mamma Mia!

cucciddatu
youtube.com/watch?v=2c20S36pYAE

best as I can tell it's called ciambella bread or pizza bread and it's basically like a circular baguette

"Feminist blogger who uses her vaginal yeast to make sourdough bread causes uproar..."
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3332169/Feminist-blogger-uses-vaginal-yeast-make-sourdough-bread.html

I think it's called Hoboken bread or something. I remember seeing it at a farmers market.

did it originate in hoboken?

Its a whatta we call 'the bread wheel' in Italy! Inside is real Sicilian rubber, old style recipe, just like mamma use to make

Well, it's yeast.

Please optimize your images.
Bandwidth is very expensive.

That's funny

That's ruota di pane. Literally Italian wheel bread.

A chiambella has the same shape but is made of cake instead of yeast bread.

that's a very expensive mixer...

The sooner this site gets too expensive for japmoot to run, the sooner I can have my life back.

youtube.com/watch?v=-SXTIuYzVfQ

it's a bajelle

This is bread for people that hate the end caps, but like crust and wedge shaped slices. its literally perfect for that 2% of the population.

What is this, some kinda gook food?

Thats a pretty ghood photoshop

lel it's literally bagel

You can never have your life back.
Fortunes died a long time ago.
You're a ghost haunting this forsaken site.

its a big boy bagel

>he doesn't throw 100 of these in his swimming pool full of milk each morning for breakfast