because gravy

>American """""cuisine"""""

It's a flat faggot.

>being eurotrash
>name cigarettes, gays and meatballs the same thing

Eurostanis everyone.

all
faggots must be flattened

Never had it, and probably never will. I have a sneaking suspicion that it would be weirdly sweet.

>Let's flatten these faggots into a steak shape
>Great idea. What shall we call them?
>Faggot Steak?
>Hmmm...let's work on that name

Now I really want to eat faggots

How do you make Salisbury steak? It's literally something I have only seen in freezer section no one I know has ever cooked it.

trash
just eat a hamburger instead

Interestingly, nobody actually knows how they are made. It's one of those foods that has only existed as a frozen dinner.

Only Michelina knows the real recipe, it is a closely guarded secret from the old country

>mass fry 80% horse 20% beef meat patties
>call it salisbury steak dinner
>sell it for $5 a box

More like only $1.50 per box, neiiggghhhhhh

Anyone have a good recipe for this?

there must be brits on this board who have made this

These literally are $1.09 where I live. I'll buy 4 or 5 when I got shopping for some easy, drunk munchies after the bar. Something about these disgusting frozen meals is irresistible after a long night out.

massive amounts of sodium

Are there any good versions of it? Every time I've ever had them they weren't bad, but not good.

Of course. British mothers are well known for producing faggots.

Looks like crepinette. I blame France in any case. Would still eat.

still no brits fessing up to munchin on faggots?

Is that Boston Market?

They served the most delicious American meals in the world

Salisbury is a lovely little town in Wiltshire I wasn't aware they are known for steaks but I will keep an eye out as I love a good grass fed steak.

They're normally under $1.00/box where I am

because it's wet burger

mix a bit of pork and fresh breadcrumbs in the meat, possibly layer two thin patties around a slice of melting cheese rather than having one thick patty, and finish with demiglace and mushroom rather than canned gravy. jap recipes are good because they didn't know it was scraps and developed it like a real dish.

Yurop here. What is it?

Version my grandmother used to make, if you care for it:

2 pounds of ground beef
2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 eggs
2 large onions, chopped
8 ounces of mushrooms, drained
45 ounces of beef broth
4 Cold water
4 Cornstarch

Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and egg. Shape into 8 oval paties, each about 3/4 inches thick. Cook in a very large skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown. This should take about ten minutes. Drain off the excess grease, and add the onions, broth, and mushrooms. Heat to boiling, then cover and reduce the heat. Simmer until the beef is done; about 10 minutes.

Remove the patties from the skillet and keep them warm. Mix together water and cornstarch, and stir into onion mixture. Boil and stir for 1-2 minutes. Serve warm over the patties

>4 Cold water
>4 Cornstarch
??

I just had dinner, but holy shit this looks fucking delicious.

its just a hamburger patty

gallons, probably

Probably tbsp if 45 oz of beef broth is any indication

>Britbongistan
>Europe
>Pick one

>Michelina's
>$5 a box

check your privilege rich scum