Ramsay even if his scrambled eggs suck

I pick Alex, the ass is fat.

She's got nothing on nigella

I agree.

If Yan can cook, so can you
>tfw i couldn't

Stop that

Ramsay any day.

Gonna date myself pretty badly here, but one of my favorite shows was Martin Yan's "Yan Can Cook" on PBS. He was probably the most fun and high energy TV chef before the Food Network came around.

And remembah, if Yan can cook......SO CAN YOU!

Imagine what her butthole smells/tastes like.
I'm guessing poo and baby powder with the flavor of a 9 volt battery.

Yeah, that's because it's a butt hole.

>Yan-mind

If you can't even keep it at college level, then you shouldn't be here at all. I bet you're not even old enough to get a drivers license yet, are you kid?

My niggas

Don't be mad at me for having a vivid imagination at 43.

Mokko.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJk3OUXk-MQ

>those khazar milkers

Why do Jewish women have such great tits?

>you will never be that microphone.

Question for the pedants. Would you still call a cooking show host a "Chef" if they've never worked as a Chef before?
I know both Nigella and Alton Brown dislike being called TV Chefs because neither of them ever worked as a Chef in a restaurant.

43 months, sure. Years? Not so much.

In terms of ones I want to put my dick inside, Rachel Khoo.

In terms of outright favourite Gordon Ramsay followed by Heston Blumenthal and Rick Stein.

>tfw your dick will never be those tomatoes

>tfw those tomatoes will never be tomatoes.

>tomatoes
>wanting your dick sliced

Gordon Ramsay... or Papa Franku

>tfw your cherries will never be those cherries

i still would

rick stein for comfy tv and monica galetti for femdom fantasies

Yottam Ottolenghi for being super friendly, open-minded and creative.
Rachel khoo for pretty french cakes and facesitting

Damaris would get it so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=4qKJS-8bzoA

MOMMIES GIB MILKIES

I wouldn't call anyone not actively employed in a restaurant kitchen a chef, so people like Bourdain and Ramsey can fuck off as well and just go buy 'food show host' or something.

damn this thread is M I L K I E

>tfw no mommy harem to ara ara~

Ramsay still has more cooking talent and technical knowledge in his left bollock than you. Don't be mad, bro.

Pati

Vivian Howard

Nigella also has more cooking talent and technical knowledge in her left tit than me, but that doesn't make her a chef.

1v1. u and me irl.

where do you live u cunt

>she will never khoo in your ear while you gently probe her anus

why even live?

she also doesn't seem to have any noods or bikini paprazzi pics. I've been searching for hours

Nice tits who day?

>Only teens think about graphic sex
Anons spot on detail for filthy kinky sex should be a cue that he's old enough to know what he's talking about

mommy

Daughter of this guy.

Cooks food on Britbong TV.

This woman was built for my seed.

i want some of his weed

My T H I C C raspy voice goddess....hnnngggg

>a cancerous beta male suddenly appears

>this is what junior high school beta virgins actually believe

>liking large breasts is beta

making allusions to an infant wanting milk from his mother's teet is beta

No, but fawning over them on Veeky Forums like an undisciplined teenage beta male going through puberty sure as hell is.

If you grow up, you'll find that life is a lot better if you don't let base bitches lead you around by the dick.

Complete mastectomy is the partitions choice.

probably grows it himself up in those mountains

she did some programme where she was cooking in the malaysian jungle and she was complaining about how sweaty and unclean she felt in the heat and humidity......my god....my god...oh my god

All you fawning beta orbiters need to take this bullshit to >.

/s/ is the board for fawning beta losers to put bitches on a pedestal, not Veeky Forums, or any other board. You are all pathetic.

>taking MILKIES seriously

woah

You need more mcchickens in you're life

>having such low standards

woah

Oh man, imagine how delicious her salty, sweaty asshole would taste in that humidity. If you gathered enough it would be great to add some crab shells, carrots, celery, onions and make a nice seafood stock.

I think it would have quite a tang.
Delicious.

can you tell me how to cook neck bones and
pig feet thanks

Reminder this crack addict has seen better days

How bout this...
Stephen Yan; NOT RELATED, oddly enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=idGvS0pKiC4

My main man...

You should see what she looked like when she was young.

Jack

What for she's not young in fact shes old and fucking through
I could believe she was one wild fuck at sometime being all coked up with my grandfather or something back in the 70's/80's

Ramsey personally just cos of similar personalities and I find his recipes straight forward with no fucking around.

Anyone else tired of watching some dickhead trying to weave in their life story into a recipe tutorial?

I did not inhale

Action Bronson, honestly. I care more about being entertained than actual culinary skill, so yeah. Also, I might be slightly gay for that dude that hosts the Great British Baking Show.

Action Bronson, honestly. I care more about being entertained than actual culinary skill, so yeah. Also, I might be slightly gay for that dude that hosts the Great British Baking Show.

Alex is this weird case for me where I don't actually find her attractive, but for some reason I think she's cute as hell. It's weird, and I can't explain it at all.

Alton Brown and especially this show have a very special place in my heart
It Inspired a love for cooking in me that is still as strong as ever

i bet her pussy is really hairy

jacques pepin may as well have been my childhood crush, but hes not on tv anymore and pbs has sucked for decades

i started watching Kitchen Nightmares and Hotel Hell and unironically kinda like mr ramsay now

his non-reality show youtube channel is also very helpful and is full of basic techniques like how to sharpen knives and how to properly mince onions and shit

>Anyone else tired of watching some dickhead trying to weave in their life story into a recipe tutorial?
holy shit delet this
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ3i_PaK3Wg

+1 Rachel khoo

>Smoking weed and railing coke with her kids
>gets busted for it and starts a messy divorce just as she's trying to break america.

desu i'd rather fuck her daughter. i'd flirt with nigella at the christmas table whilst playing with her daughter's feet. shit would be cash.

get rid of the carrots and add some liime, chilli and cilantro

Funniest Vasque alive

who's the fat foreign chick with huge juggs?

>no ainsley
le chef meme man is best chef meme man

Nigel Slater

Very comfy recipes and shows. I highly recommend his books too - not only does he have a lovely writing style, but they're very attractively bound and designed.

>who's the fat foreign chick with huge juggs?

??

She looks so warm and soft

He reminds me of that duck from Kung Fu Panda.

>84 posts
>no laura vitale
Absolute shit taste, lads.

I want to suffocate under her sweaty feet.

After all you are the Wyclef of your e-chef.

Really liking David Chang at the moment. Especially the stuff he does with Redzepi is pretty inspiring.

>Trips for pepin
My local pbs still plays his reruns, but I also like Simply Ming for how you get two culinary styles in one show. Lidia is also my homegirl bottom bitch with them sauce tips ya feel me?

youtube.com/watch?v=eK4umRMJlrs

na fuck that guy
ego the size of a dump truck

>patrician
You make the same argument for futa eh?

there was a duck in kung fu panda?

based chef john poster

No, just a goose.

I never actually saw it. I don't know what animals appear in it other than wolves, cranes, and the titular panda or pandas.

posting the best

The goose is the pandas dad and runs a noodle shop. It's a pretty alright movie, nothing bad or great.

>The goose is the pandas dad
wow either that poor goose hen was totally unsatisfied in bed by panda dad or some panda bitch got a spiny rape dick all the way through