Is russian real difficult to learn or what

is russian real difficult to learn or what

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4cXIyyc-L0&t=310s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in my experience as a native english speaker, harder than french but much much much easier than mandarin

I'ts a real vich.

Yes

Most people are immediately turned off by the Cyrillic script but you can get yourself up to reading it aloud at a decent speed in an evening or two.

The grammar was the hardest part for me. At some point I'm going to spend money on an actual course because Duolingo is ass.

Russians speak it, so it shouldn't be that hard.

sure
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4cXIyyc-L0&t=310s

It's not difficult, it's just that Russia's kind of a shithole so there's nothing very interesting to write about aside from abstract concepts or farmers in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

It is passable. Oh and as a faggy as it sounds, if you are going to always question whether something is difficult or not you will never start doing things, well at least in my case.
Obviously you will not be fluent in the next couple of days, but reading in another language is a great joy, especially language like Russian, so go for it.

this is weak bait

The grammar is difficult. Cyrillic is easy as fuck to learn.

It's hard but not as hard as Polish. If you have extra money just take lessons.

Serious question: why do you consider Polish harder?

szszszszszsszzsz

I have some Polish family. I speak a bit of the language but even growing up with it it's fucking difficult. Russian is easier to learn from what introductory stuff I experienced. But everyone is different.

If you are a native english speaker it will be really difficult to learn due all the gender stuff. I'm a spanish speaker and I see a lot of english speakers having trouble with that in spanish.

I'm a native English speaker. I'm pretty fluent in Portuguese, good, not great. I can also get by with German. Almost no Spanish. But I can get by with Portunol.

Should I bother learning some Russian? Currently vacationing in Russia, St. Petersburg is a beautiful city, Moscow is ugly as fuck. Russia doesn't look like it has a future, but St. Petersburg has a high density of qt3.14

Learn Spanish.

A thread was 404ed for this

yeah

I have yet to commit to this, but truly learning the Cyrillic alphabet is not hard at all

If you're not a mongoloid, most Russians are happy to correct or help you, and seem to genuinely appreciate efforts to learn their language and culture instead of fear-mongering about "the Commie bastards."

isn't the anglo accent annoying as fuck to russians and poles when learning their languages