Do you get free food from work?

Do you get free food from work?
I work for a seafood company, they gave me this big albacore tuna loin and some smaller cuts for the weekend.

I work at a brewery and I get free beer from work

I work at the cafeteria at my college, we have mandatory 30min breaks where I can eat any food they have out for the students, occasionally I'll sneak out a cookie or a muffin or something to bring home.
They end up throwing out a ton of food if it doesn't get eaten so I doubt they care
Also used to work at a small Italian restaurant where they made sure all their employees left with a tin of something, my favorite was either the triple meat sauce or the chicken Fra Diablo, was damn good

Fucking thieving sack of shit. If you had been working for me and we were in the middle east, I would have cut off your right hand.

I work as a food delivery guy for a little place that serves a single different dish every day. I rarely get to bring food back home since there aren't many leftovers, but I get a full quality meal every day, all different dishes. I hardly ever cook anymore.

I work in a paint warehouse and get to huff all the paint I want

No, just free cardboard boxes and pencils.

Fucking yes mate I work in a company that does ground improvement and I like to pour the cement down my japs eyes and piss it out before it solidifies. Fucking gets you jacked up mate

>t.ahmed

I steal electronics from mine.

Welp, Good thing I'm a lefty :)
Honestly I see other employees take away extra food to take home all the time, especially the cooks who make the food know to get their share before it gets thrown away. (They sometimes ask me if I want some food to take home)
I think it's a shame they throw out so much, so I don't really feel guilty about stealing :/

I work in a grocery store and we get a lot of samples and often new products which we take home, we also only pay 20% on any meat/dairy product that was gonna get tossed. We also have free breakfast so I've basically stopped stocking breakfast stuff at home, the days I'm off I just eat an early lunch instead or eat out. There's constantly free candy from bags that have split open in the back and we also take candy from the pick n mix. I'm sure there's more stuff but can't remember it right now.

I get free lunches because I work at a hip start up

I work retail at our market department.
They let me have stuff thats going to expire the next day like bakery stuff and meats.

Have you ever raped one of your coworkers?

Same, eating at work has lowered my food cost a bit
I feel a bit awkward taking so much sometimes but if I see my co-workers doing the same then I don't see a problem with it

Lamb fag reporting.
>Quite often, first time lambing ewes that prolapse fail to totally dilate, and this is possibly the most difficult challenge to overcome. When delivered, the nurse is allowed to remove all edible portions to use for family nutrition.

What company and how do you like it?
Filling out seafood job applications in another tab right now.

I work at a cemetery, not answering this question.

Samefagging to actually answer OP question:
The seafood places I've worked in have explicitly never given a fuck about what we eat as long as we don't try to take anything out of the department.
When I briefly worked at Pizza Hut at 18, we used to trade pizza for food from nearby restaurants.

マウスの虫の報告。

>非常に頻繁に、脱出が完全に拡大することができない初めての子羊はこれを克服するためにおそらく最も困難な課題です。

配達されると、看護師は家族の栄養に使用するすべての食用部分を取り除くことができます。

>down my japs eyes and piss it out before it solidifies

Yes. I work in Silicon Valley so three meals a day + snacks are included. I don't really eat much of it though.

I take home a fresh pizza from little caesars every time I close. Sometimes wings and cheese bread too

>little Caesars

Why don't you just vomit in a bowl and take it home instead, it's quite similar

I work at a rinky dink mom and pop Chinese restaurant and I eat for free every time I work.

t.white piggu

Because that's calorie neutral?

I for one would like to welcome our great Nippon guest. Welcome to 4chans Veeky Forums! ^____________^

I work in a kitchen at an industrial lodge. We are allowed to cook and eat basically anything we want. We live in the same building so I guess essentially you can take whatever home. I think they would frown if they saw a box of crab legs in your suitcase on the way home though.

BK here. I eat chicken fries all fucking day and I don't even like them that much. They're so bad for me too but I just eat them because I'm bored. Gained probably 50 pounds in the past 8 months because of my eating habits while I work. It's not good.

>take food home before it gets thrown away
>thief
for a sandnigger you sure don't value food. but ever since meham00t became the center of attention in the middle east, your kind has been degenerate anyway. do us a favor and stay in your assbackwards country, nobody wants you, not even your opposite clan shia or sunni, depending on what you are

when i used to work in an italian restaurant i always got free lunch, mostly pasta. they also ate the leftovers from the guests but that was below my standard.

pretty sure that's just a weeb

I work for a tv chef, in the media department. I get to take groceries home a lot when they have leftovers from recipe development. Got a bottle of whisky once, but usually it's mainly fresh and high quality veggies. Nice.

:(

you are the reason why the middle east is such a shithole, i suggest that you gas yourself.
t. an ay-raab

When i worked at a supermarket, i just grabbed whatever. Was alone in the basement and were supposed to recycleling of bottles.

Instead i build a giant fort of Soda cases, so i could go in there and drink free soda all the time.

i work at a construction site and occasionally get coffee

i bet fetal lamb is pretty tender though

>Instead i build a giant fort of Soda cases, so i could go in there and drink free soda all the time
this is why i come to Veeky Forums

Working as a part-time pizza guy at Domino's and I can eat all the pizza I want any time.

Lucky man. I make cheese. Unlimited fresh curd and fine cheeses

The fuck did i just read?

I work at a call center graveyard shift. They bring in free food almost every day to keep us from killing ourselves.

Reminder that the Bill Emerson Good Samaritan Act of 1996 protects businesses who give food to charity.
If your boss says "we can't donate the food, we have to throw it out because muh lawsuits" they're either lying, just lazy, or both.

Neat. I knew a mean old fucking peach farmer who wouldn't give any of his product to gleaners at the end if farmers market even though he admitted to me ripe peaches bruise too much in transportation to be sold at another market. He just didn't like needy people because he thought they were all lazy.