A Taco Bell just opened its first store in my city and I want to go try it. However I've never eaten the stuff before...

A Taco Bell just opened its first store in my city and I want to go try it. However I've never eaten the stuff before. What should I order?

$5 meme box.

If that doesn't satisfy you, nothing else there will.

This. Taco bell really isn't that great in the first place.

Try any of the following for classic bell:
Grillers
Quesarito
Frito burrito
XXL burrito
Nachos and cheese

Not all at once, of course. Taco bell's tacos are shit, if you've made yourself an American style soft or hardshell taco you've had better than what they offer.

Try the tacos ya dingus

SUOMI SUOMI TORILLE

Meximelts user.....meximelts....

Pic related with 2 crunchy tacos
topped with diablo sauce is among the finest meals known to man

>taco smell
>puko bell
0/10 don't go

taco bell? more like pachelbel amirite

Crunchwrap Supreme

cheesy gordita crunch

The only right answer is Chalupa.

This,
I normally get a Crunchwrap Supreme with a soft taco, some times they are really great, sometimes the aren't as great, depends on who's making them and if he knows what he's doing.

The Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes are also great as a side item, it's just potatoes with nacho cheese and sour creme.

I haven't been in years so I don't know what their current menu is.

i bet they wont even comp your taco ordering ass

Grilled burritos are they only reason I go there anymore. The app works great too; I now have Chipotle sauce, extra hot peppers, pico with everything. Sometimes extra lettuce.

Avoid any and all queso items

you live down in brisbane?

First you have to smoke a big ass joint. Then go in there and get yourself a crunchwrap and a quesorito w/ a large Baja Blast. Use the fire sauce. Your life will never be the same

>Avoid any and all queso items

This x1000

Taco Bells honestly also vary from location to location. The one at my old school was god tier. Food and portion sizes were good. Workers were based as fuck and didn't charge sometimes on certain items

One near home now is trash in every way, not even when drunk is it satisfying

I go the Cravings Box the other night. I liked all of it besides the burrito.

Nachos, taco and mystery item were good

Don't go there dude, every menu item is 500 calories and you need to eat like 3 things to be full.

If you don't listen, don't listen to these faggots. You need to get:
Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Steak Quesadilla
Beefy 5-layer burrito
Fiery Doritos Locos Taco
Quesarito

Pick 3 and hate yourself, but I ordered by importance, so just get the first 3.

Kek

I wish we had a Taco Bell here. I really want some cheap "Mexican" food.

Don't

>Get one of each item on the menu.
>Eat it all
>Die from heart attack before you get home.

Another junk food statistic.

It doesn't matter what you get to eat as long as you drink one of these

Nothing, it's shitty horse meat served by acne marked idiots.

shredded chicken burrito
extra rice

and a spicy potato taco
extra cheese

I actually prefer their chicken chulupas, but theyre pretty expensive.

>drinking soda
Hows it feel to be a sugar industry cuck?

Wanna go together, user? I live just up fairfield road :')

>ywn be finnish

i dont get it

For me its the mcchicken.

Swap all the beef for chicken in whatever you get costs like 25 cents more but it's miles better than the ground they use. The steak in the cantina items is good but pricey for taco bell. Usually cheesy gordita crunch, limited time item, quesarito, enchirito will take care of my midnight drunk snack necessities.

beef quesorito

Jesus christ chill with autism. He's already eating taco bell so what's a little soda? Besides, soda won't kill you. When I was a kid, soda was the equivalent of candy. Something you had occasionally as a treat.

fuck off grandpa

start with 1 hard shell taco supreme, 1 burrito supreme, Nachos bell grande, and a chicken quesadilla.

The XXL steak Grilled stuffed burrito is really good but it is alot of burrito.

soda is one of the worst things you can drink
taco bell without soda is orders of magnitude healthier than taco bell without soda

Gonna head there sometime this week.
I hate how Guzman y Gomez is limited to the same fillings in the same 3 ways - tortilla, taco shell or bowl.

I think I read somewhere that they won't have as many of the options as the US stores, probably because most people here have the taste buds of small children.