What did you cook tonight?

i reheated chicken meat pulled off a grocery store rotisserie chicken. I also made some short grain brown rice and steamed broccoli. which I made wonderful with e bechamel sauce with white pepper, poultry seasoning, and chicken base.

Other urls found in this thread:

cantgetenoughofthat.blogspot.com/2013/05/pantry-pies-applesauce-custard.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had the Colonel cook for me.

lmao classic white man meal

i took a dump on the stove

Threw like a pound of ground beef in a pan with some chopped jalapenos, red bell pepper, onion and garlic. Seasoned with cumin, chili powder, s&p, and cayenne. Added 1 lb shredded Colby Jack, and a can of crushed tomatoes. Added cooked noodles. Delicious taco slop.

A sandwich.

frozen pizza an a lot of whiskey
if you think im cooking after a friday dinner service you can lick my butthole

i uhh deep fried some beans

>friday dinner service
>frozen pizza
how fat are you?

a sensibly sized portion of grilled skinless white meat chicken with steamed kale and 4 fl oz of delicious white wine

not sure if troll
dinner service means i was cooking my ass off all night in a fine dining establishment for the occasionally washed masses.
also pretty fat

i went to wendys and then burger king today

Made some chunky applesauce which I then used to make an applesauce custard. Currently baking right now.

never mind im dumb
but why they give you no food?

its my own fault. too much prep to get done to eat family meal

Just came out. Looks alright. Tastes really good even though I was too lazy to make a crust.

looks good
crumble some graham crackers on it and call it deconstructed lol

>boiled potatoes
>cauliflower
>had some pork leftovers with mushrooms
>applesauce

Yeah this would pair well with some graham crackers. I have 2 more cups of applesauce so I might make this again. It's really easy too. This is the recipe I used if anyone wants it.

cantgetenoughofthat.blogspot.com/2013/05/pantry-pies-applesauce-custard.html

I just made some canned pasta sauce with some seasoning, bay leaf some minced garlic and SP and boiled some spaghetti for it. I did it for my girl as a lunch box item (she works overnights). I threw in half a diced jalapeno and some frozen corn and lima beans.

Basically I did nothing of note and no one should care.

Just made this for my family, porkchop with greek seasoning, with potatoes and eggplant and mixed vegetables (corn, mushroom, fennel? and onion)

that looks outstanding. lucky family.