How is Veeky Forums going to celebrate Bloomsday?

How is Veeky Forums going to celebrate Bloomsday?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S9436917
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by pissing in my diaper and throwing it at pedestrians on the beach

LOL
This foolish OP just posted an upside down photograph!
what a moron!

"Joyce chose the date as it was the date of his first outing with his wife-to-be, Nora Barnacle; they walked to the Dublin suburb of Ringsend, where Nora masturbated him."

I can't stop laughing.

celebrating bloomsday is for pseuds

not celebrating bloomsday is reddit

swallow my cock and balls faggot i don't need to "celebrate" a holiday to let people know i can read

i only celebrate friday august the 14th

>all celebration is public
pseud

public masturbating

i'll ask my gf to sit on my face

australia

not joke, i was gonna buy some kidney to make breakfast but i woke up and thought it would be too autistic to do that so i'm not going to

I did that the first one I read Ulysses

Time*

I remember you and your typewriter

Exposed warosu.org/lit/thread/S9436917

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

I'm starting Ulysses for the first time. I'm kind of nervous, but I just hope I'll be able to enjoy it.

Smelling farts

In Trieste, Italy, where Joyce lived for several years. I'm reading it in a historic coffee shop called Cafe San Marco he visited often, writing and meeting with other intellectuals!

i hope the waiter talks shit about you behind your back

Rustled because I said intellectuals?

I'm an intellectual

meme """""holiday""""" for memers

What a pseud, Jesus.

r u qt (girl)?

Rapture we know you're behind these shitposts lol

>thinking im some tripfaggot
using names is low level

Dining in New York City with a neuroscientist I've been seeing. We are bonded in our admiration of Albrecht Dürer, so we will discuss his latest exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the aesthetic of Melancholia, all the while sampling a variety of Chilean and Argentinian red wines.

After dinner, we will return to my luxurious apartment in the Upper East Side. We will pour more wine (Sicilian, now), disrobe, and enter my bubbled jacuzzi.

We will talk in the candlelight, pruning. We will go to bed, our soaked bodies sticking to one another. I will cup her breast, she will exhale longingly.

Then we will consummate the evening like mad beasts.

Is that a Wikipedia edit, or does Ireland really celebrate the day some book nerd got wanked on a first date?

>—Mr Dedalus!
Running after me. No more letters, I hope.
—Just one moment.
—Yes, sir, Stephen said, turning back at the gate.
Mr Deasy halted, breathing hard and swallowing his breath.
—I just wanted to say, he said. Ireland, they say, has the honour of being the only country which never persecuted the jews. Do you know that? No. And do you know why?
He frowned sternly on the bright air.
—Why, sir? Stephen asked, beginning to smile.
—Because she never let them in, Mr Deasy said solemnly.
A coughball of laughter leaped from his throat dragging after it a rattling chain of phlegm. He turned back quickly, coughing, laughing, his lifted arms waving to the air.
—She never let them in, he cried again through his laughter as he stamped on gaitered feet over the gravel of the path. That’s why.
On his wise shoulders through the checkerwork of leaves the sun flung spangles, dancing coins.

Hi, I'm from Ts too. Who are you? Is there still the club who meets to read it?

Retarded pile of dumpster juices and not literature.

Guinness is good for you

pseud

Just passing through on a backpacking trip, wish I could be in that group

I like how this guy got more flak than the OP with a fucking typewriter

I'm also 19 years old.

I am ugly, stupid, fat and listlessly impotent.

I have never created anything or even tried to, and I do not go to college.

I have never even held hands with a girl.

I have no friends whatsoever.

My dad is dead and my mother is diabetic and crazy.

I have many regrets.

I may or may not be in the middle of an existential crisis.

I am not passionate about anything, I am dull and boring.

I am self-pitying, I am meek, I am needlessly humble and polite. It's all I have.

It's not going to work out, is it?

"no"

rip

Maybe I'll buy one of his books. Where should I start? Heard Ulysses is his magnum opus but I've seen a lot about Dubliners and Finnegan's Wake too.

>starting with Finnegans Wake

Is Trieste a nice town to visit? Are there cool places to be and cool things to do?
Seems to be one of the most underrated italian cities

dubliners -> portrait -> ulysses -> finnegans wake
read his other shit after

Dio, verrei a Trieste solo per ridere di voi pseudoletterati.
Il caso vuole che vivendo a Udine provi troppa avversione verso la tua città per visitarla con un così futile motivo.

Objectively wrong!

Portrait -> TCoL49 -> Ulysses -> Gravity's Rainbow

Can confirm. Side note: never thought I'd ever have to google "joyce bloomsday first date masturbate"

kys
unironically you fucking retarded memer