Disgusting looking food thread go

Disgusting looking food thread go

Faggot

looks delicious

I'd eat the shit out of that

I'd easily eat raw meat of a all kinds if there were no downsides.

As much as I loathe the "My food is bad so I just pile it as high as I can" millennial shit, I'd still eat the shit out of this and have very little regret

Is this sushi?

>carbs with more carbs

...americans...

same here desu
nearly every time im about to slop my steak onto the pan i get this urge just to bite it you know and gnaw at it

What a fag thread

I literally recoiled in horror.

are you aware that the red liquid cooked meat have is not blood, right?

this looks delicious but insanely hard to eat. I cant stand my hands being sticky so i think id just go face first

Soyboy detected

did he insinuate he didn't know? the piece of meat looks like shit.

that's why you will forever be a fat piece of shit

what in the fuck

lol why are there angry and sad faces under the picture?

Looks like a disaster, but I hear they're actually really delicious.

Question for those of you who have actually had something like this: How does one eat something so inconveniently assembled? It looks like it will collapse if any of the pieces are taken out, and there's so much melty stuff in there that it will be all runny and gross by the time it's a third finished. And most of all...THE BEETUS.

It's mainly for pictures to be taken of it that you can post online. How it is to actually eat is unimportant because that's not the point of it.

>millenials are all obsessed with sex and gender, and many are trannies
>millenial meme food is all stacked as high as possible, like big erect towers

rly makes u think

It's a dessert for two.

First you take the sandwich off for use later, same with the lollipops. Then you and your partner in this meal begin by drinking from the straws while locking eyes. After a few seconds, before scoop of ice cream sinks into the glass, the two of you dig into the ice cream face first while unbuttoning shirts and removing pants. You as the agressor then proceed to take the cherry lollipop and insert the stick in your ass, leaving the candy sticking out. Then you take the ice cream anal beads and slowly insert them into the anus of your partner. The next step can differ, if the aggressor is born pre1985 he will then turn around and get on all fours and and at the top of thier lungs begin singing Lollypop by the Chordettes. Your partner, not being brain dead should get the hint and begin sucking on their treat directly from it's holster while grabing the ice cream sandwich. Your partner then reaches around and makes an Alaskan hot dog, using the sandwich and your member. As your partner begins the piston motion to extract the extra cream your then end your melody and begin beat boxing, your pleasure depends on your flow. If you are choppy your partner will be as well. If at any point your partner bites the lollipop then you should know you have failed and what comes next is entirely up to the generosity of your partner. If you funky fresh then the lollipop should be finished quickly after leaving a red ring around your anus. If your extra cream emerges before the lollypop is done then skip to the post 1985 section. For those of you still here you will then grab your dessert hot dog and slap it across the face of your partner in rage for not leaving you any cherry lollypop. They will then in spite stick the remaining chocolate lolly pop in their mouth. As you attempt to get the lollypop back from them they will cover their face with both of their hands, leaving themselves defenseless.

cont

You take this moment to lift them up and impale them on your erect hotdog. Your partner should then grab hold of you to brace themselves at which time you bite down on the stick of the lollypop. The battle begins as you start the piston motion with your hips. If during this point at any time you stop standing, put down your partner or feel yourself needing a rest preceed to the post-1985 section. A wall may be used, not a table a wall and nothing else. Regardless of orgasm or not the loser is whoever drops their side of the lollypop. The loser will then get the rest of the dessert poured on them as both the winner and the loser must grab their clothes and vacate the resturant before the police show up. Tipping the waitstaff heartly.

For those born post 1985, you then take the ice cream sandwich and raise it high in the air, begging for a larger man or a man of darker skin tone than you to come and please your partner in ways that you cannot. You will then sit down on the floor and watch as a better man takes your partner and fucks them condom-less and in missionary. You will then argue with your waiter that the display taking place is sufficient for a tip and ask your partner for permission to return home.

Other than it looking like something aimed at millennials,
I doubt it can taste bad, it's nothing but chocolate, cream and sugar.

FB has reactions now not just likes

Fuck you, that looks delicious.

angery reacts crack me up

defend the crunchy spuddy saucy butty right fucking now!
you literally can't

Are you aware that the red liquid is a component of blood?

I honestly don't enjoy the whole "desert art" shit where evrything has unnatural colors and taste so that it looks "appealing". But then a lot of those include a lot of chocolate and I have a very limited taste for that.
Pies>everything.

Disgusting bong trash. Prove me wrong
>Protip: you can’t
also, fight me

Whatever you say, Soyboy McCarbo.

Pre85 here. Do windows count as walls?

That’s actually a very popular thing in Colombia and good if done right. However this looks like someone put kraft mozzarella in Swiss miss

What's wrong with this? Looks good if you ask me

Why the biscuit is so big

Is Phil McCrackin there?

....h-he's real

>put cheese and bacon with chicken and call it chicken cordon bleu

Sacre bleu c'est under magnificent gourmet masterpiece mmmwa *kisses fingertips*

>put cheese with bacon and chicken and call it a double down

Fucking fat ass diabetic flyover piece of a shit literally eat garbage until you die

I have been laughing at these dumb emotes all afternoon. I need to get back on facebook so I can plop angry emotes on every single post

looks like the start of a crudo

do I win?

skandi as fuck

Head looks good. The potatoes are fucked.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

It’s no secret that the French are fatasses

THANKS OBAMA
(literally)

>catsup AND a tomato

two vegetables!

>That lonely, sad tomato

>tomato
>vegetable

tomatoes are vegetables...

There is no botanical definition of vegetable, only culinary.

no

who cares, square

they're amphibian

They're fruits

It started off so good, but with that quantity of unidentified shit on it, and drenched in sauces that I don't know...

you, apparently

>It started off so good

you're kidding

I am a gigantic faggot please rape my face

WOLOWOLO

Gee bill

that's an apple...

You don't know what "literally" means, do you?

does Veeky Forums like peanut butter and jelly

i don't like peanut butter

but jelly on its own is good

>unrendered fat

all of these things look good desu

It's an ice cream sandwich.

You've put a little thought into this.

see

fuck you.

does Veeky Forums like spaghetti

That cheese looks overwhelming.

I don't understand. Is this sweet or savory? I was under the impression that these were nachos, but I'm pretty sure I saw him put on those brownie bites you get in a plastic container at Safeway and entire dates or maybe prunes.

I don't understand. Is this sweet or savory? I was under the impression that these were nachos, but I'm pretty sure I saw him put on those brownie bites you get in a plastic container at Safeway and entire dates or maybe prunes.

kek

Please turn yourself into a police station right now.

Opposite for me, cant eat jelly on its own but it does add to the peanut butter.

>everywhere that is not the US is the UK
the absolute STATE of american geography courses

If that's the actual case then why ALWAYS focus on Americans? You make no sense. Never the uk. You're obsessed.

>Never the uk.
the UK is an inoffensive place full of inoffensive people. some of the things they do are silly or suboptimal or even gross, but they aren't as in-your-face about it as yankees are

yankees are actively annoying and actively destructive, bongs and euros are just kinda being zany and dumb on their own time in their own homes