Melon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PHfgzyBiCLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grapes

Doggo no eat grapes, bad doggo.
(Seriously, grapes and chocolate, bad for canines.)

Tomato.

you don't say?

:3

haha this pic(ture) is epic because the doggo pupper hates the cherry but he thinks it's the tomate (misspelled intentionally because dogs are not super smart) so he borks :) (did I miss any dog related meme? :) )

>he thinks it's the tomate (misspelled intentionally because dogs are not super smart
pretty sure it's so it rhymes... also the dog would have to be referring to himself in the 3rd person, which would be strange

Cute kot

i know who you are...... .. ..... .. . ... .. .. ..

I made a salsa of green tomatoes, watermelon, anchovies and yuzu juice recently. it was fucking great. I claim it as my invention. how can I register it as my own recipe?

Fun pics bros

NIGWOLF

blins

youtu.be/PHfgzyBiCLA

excellent user, saw this on /wsg/ a while back, max comfy

look at this dog

Yes

happe puppe

good thread

thank

Comfy thread, good job

I'm legitimately shocked the picture of the bird and watermelon hasn't been posted.

post it faggot

Cantaloup>>>Honeydew>>>>>>Watermelon

Prove me wrong

sleep

What's wrong with your dog?

Its retarded

You can't. It's why products have secret ingredients listed on the label as natural/artificial flavors. What you can do is dress it up in extra words and pictures and copyright that, keep it secret and sell the finished product, or sell the secrets to someone else.

Anyone have the gif where dog gets poked from behind but bares towards either side of him?
That one would win this thread.

Melon

It's fine if it's a chihuahua. They're garbage-tier dogs.

>dog gets poked from behind but bares towards either side of him?

what

Wow XD

cute!