These queers would get the chair if they lived in today's world

Niggardly

They would probably own 19th century philosophers in a debate.

The language barrier would be too great. There would be no debate.

fuck you

>let's pretend these guys didn't lay the foundation for 'today's world's.

Wow

More like throne

Kant vs. Socrates

>complains about queers
>posts a cropped version of The School of Athens
FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

I wonder how they would react to Nietzsche or Derrida

Trips of truth. Christianity has helped us develop the greatest civilization in human history, meanwhile in the Middle East under Islam women are getting raped either legally by their husbands or illegally by other men, then stoned to death if they're raped by other men, and at the same time having their genitals mutilated as well as simply seen as second-class citizens as per the Quran. I can provide the very section of the Quran if requested; I've got it written on a scrap of paper, one of several scraps of paper with excerpts of the Quran on it that I carry with me daily in case I meet yet another foolish Liberal who thinks it's a religion of 'peace' or of 'feminism'.

In their day, Jesus and his buddies were essentially rebels, they were going against the status quo and telling of crazy things like "killing is bad", "let he without sin cast the first stone" in regards to stoning women (in the Middle East they still do it today), "love thy neighbour", and all the rest of it. That's one of the reasons why Jesus was given the metaphorical 'chair' and crucified; he preached things and was gathering an audience, it went against Roman rule. Today though, preaching people not to kill, or to succumb to adultery, or to covet thy neighbour's wife or whatever, that's simply a part of western culture and civilization. A part of our law. If they went to the Middle East today? Yeah, probably would be killed, just like that woman I heard of who tried to hitchhike across the Middle East to prove all those 'hate speech' people that they're wrong and Muslims are actually feminists. If that event took place and a woman DID attempt to hitchhike across the Middle East, the outcome was rape and murder, unsurprisingly.

>implying a lack thereof wasn't included in the hypothetical scenario

Are you stupid or retarded? All the major Greek philosophers depicted in the painting lived centuries before Christianity ever existed.

>implying german isnt the closest language to ancient greek
>implying the germans werent fluent in greek anyways

Socrates would tear him apart. Hume vs Socrates might be more interesting tho. And maybe Nietzsche and Aquineas to really get things going from all POVs

Truly another wonder of the christ......

>There's no way they could survive that long. They'd probably all be dead by then.

>he actually believes this

They'd find Nietzsche interesting and want to murder Derrida.

Is that true? Even more so than modern Greek? I had no idea German was the closest language to ancient Greek.

Yes, that's another thing to consider. They would indeed perish from extreme old age. Thank you for pointing this out to me.